Old thread died

Old thread died.

No need for any context. Just vent and let it all out.

NYPA

dumbass.

bump

OP'S A NIGGER!
Whew thanks OP really needed that

Nice dubs faggot.
I'd like to get off my chest about my masturbation addiction. I don't want to keep doing it but my body keeps saying "Do it faggot." . It's gotten to the point that I'm feeling bullied by muh dick.

I fucked my sister when she was 7

Pics or greentext faggot

Had a chill as fuck day with a female friend of mine. She stopped responding to my messages for about a week. I finally send her a text asking her if she's avoiding me. She replies telling me no, but she's fed up with me for no particular reason. She just is. Dude, this chick knows I like her and she knows I wouldn't try anytthing cause I legit value our friendship. Then she daggers me with this. I don't know what I did, but I am all sorts of fucked up rn.

lol whore

Nah, she's a really cool chick. I can't even be mad at her cause I know how she is. Just feels shitty.

I cheated on an ex with about 10 different women, feel really bad but at the same time don't regret it.

please direct yourself to

I've been fighting the Man all my fucking life and it's come to this shit.

I got teargassed so that a bunch of mongoloids could sit around and fap to a fucking damp crouton with lint on top, spoiled brat, mouthing off bullshit that was unacceptable to society even back then in the dark days.

this is the world now? seriously? and I thought Reagan was evil. jfc what the fuck has even happened to this goddamn world. doesn't anybody give a fucking shit anymore?

even black people are barely fighting. even Indians are letting dogs bite them. where are the bastards of action? what the fuck happened? how did it slide so far into shit that nobody notices the smell anymore?

Spiderman thread

>was 12
>just learned about sex and masturbation
>me and sis were close, like playing together an even taking baths together
>sees her smooth untouched pussy
>insteadboner.jpeg
>"what's that user"
>shiting bricks
>"its how I know I love you"
>starts to rub muh dick on her
>"let me show you how much I love you"
>pushing tip in
>sees blood and shes crying
>doesn't stop
>goes all the way
>kissing her to keep her quiet
>fucks her for like a minute
>cums in her

That was the worst, most generic greentext I've ever had the displeasure of reading.

you told me today you wish i never said i love you. why? so you can hang out with me every day, treat me like a bf and fuck me whenever you feel like it without feeling guilty? i wish i never fell in love with you. then i wouldn't have to deal with all this bull shit

Been trying to burn these fucking Dreamcast discs for 3 hours now holy shit. I'm thinking of getting a bunch of those printable CD-Rs and making counterfeit discs and selling them. Only if I can get thE DAMN THING TO ACTUALLY BURN THOUGH FUCK

Thanks, sucks at writing anyways

I worry that my writing is not good, but its never going to become good.

I worry that I will be mediocre at it my entire life.

btu ive paved the way to an unrelated career and could pursue it entirely in my spare time for fun reasons, so ultimately it doesn't matter. but of course there is a yearning to be great, to be recognized.

it makes it hard for me to take certain criticisms, especially when those giving the critique are not so great themselves, not even being able to comprehend putting an arc in their scripts. but simply being bad at writing yourself does not invalidate your work. but being unable to change your opinion even when presented evidence shows that your opinion is biased, taht you stick with a first impression despite evidence that you should change it. if he is unwilling to change his mind even on something more factual, can i trust his criticisms of something subjective like my writing? even if he gave in 1% of the time, but he does not...

and why get hung up over one particular reviewer. the issue is when you start to take these people out, it builds up a lot of 'yes men'. but there is a difference between yes men, and people who give actual criticism, notes on what to fix. but if the project itself is simply not worth pursuing because the concept is objectively bad...

its going in circles in my brain. it makes it hard to act authentically

I feel like I'm wasting away my youth, but have no right to feel depressed because I'm getting my doctorate and will have a well paying job.