Taking requests...i show everything, i want to be recognized by my friends here, that turns me on

taking requests...i show everything, i want to be recognized by my friends here, that turns me on

Other urls found in this thread:

quickvisio.com/camfaggot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Show everything" yet didn't show face to be recognized. How about you on your back, legs spread so everything is showing OP.

Do it, bitch.

like this? most important is to be recognized ! i show everything you want

give me more!!!! come on...let me know what to show next

come on guys..i ´ll give you some help: 1. full frontal (without face), 2. full frontal (with face), 3. ass , 4. spreaded ass, 5. full face with hair, 6. full face without hair... now just give me a number

Show us one thing that your father would be proud of..

Waiting..

give me a number or exact order sir

come on b/... you don't often have the chance to get a boipussi who is doing+ showing everything - now give me orders!

Pride is a sin

show me you slitting your wrist faggot,

Piss in a glass then drink it.

Favorite panties please?

sure sir, but before a pic of me to be recognized?

ITT some faggot crying for attention cause his faggot dad shoved his dick in OPs mouth while teething.

Finger(s)or toys on pooper

now what should your bitch show to be recognized by my friends?!

Sharpie in pooper

Can you please write

Uri's fuck bussy

anywhere you want

ilysm
please do it slut

>Better panties taste than most women

any other suggestions? humiliate me! really want to be recognized

thank you sir

Slap your ass hard there is a red handprint

Shove the closest phallic object up your ass

yo wtf?? I go to the same school as you dude what the fuck. is this what you do in your free time? you're the fucking weirdo in class btw

good girl

can you write

Zoid's a faggot

anywhere on your body

so hot

Lame try

again...or give me ur own orders: come on guys..i ´ll give you some help: 1. full frontal (without face), 2. full frontal (with face), 3. ass , 4. spreaded ass, 5. full face with hair, 6. full face without hair... now just give me a number

big fan of ur work

now give me more! i show everything of me

can you write C9 grego on your dick

ok but first give me a number or orders what to show of myself before i write more

Write 'KEK' across your chest please!

Bend over and stretch your ballsaco skin.

1. stomp on your pillows
2. smear toothpaste on yourself
3. write c9 grego on your dick

write c9 grego on ur cock u sissy bitch... and thats an order!

Write 'KEK' across your chest please. Do it you little whore! Kek.

first more pics of myself! give me orders!

Shove an ice cube in your asshole

stretch ur buttcheeks out idiot

piss a little on ur pillow

i meant i want to show more of my body! what ever you want! it turns me on the danger to be recognized!

show your neck while pissing a little on ur pillow

why are u so resistant

STOP BEING A RESISTING LITTLE SLUT AND POST A PIC OF YOU TRYING TO SUCK UR OWN DICK AND THEN WRITE MOTHER FUCKING C9 GREGO ON YOUR COCK OR I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IM GONNA COME OVER THERE AND JERK UR FUCKIN COCK OFF UR BODY AND CHOKE U WITH IT U MENTALLY UNSTABLE FUCK

cause i want to be recognized while doing this here. so give me orders what i have to show for it of myself

sluts do demand orders there given them

write c9 grego on your dick

bring it close so we know whose dick it is

any other suggestions fags!? for example a number or an orders that helps me to be recognized by my friends here?

fucking faggots all of you, if you wanna be recognized give us a picture of your face, your adress, full name and phone number so we dont have to do it ourselves

have fun having your family knowing that youre a faggot

come on guys..i ´ll give you some help: 1. full frontal (without face), 2. full frontal (with face), 3. ass , 4. spreaded ass, 5. full face with hair, 6. full face without hair... now just give me a number

ok which number then?

roll

roll or just give me a number

whats hot about this to you
dont you have a job man
wouldnt this affect it?

the danger of being recognized... give me a number or order or roll

please
please
please
piss on your pillow a little

i will sir but first i want to show more of me to be recognized, so give me exact order or a number

This

>I will do anything
>no i won't do that choose from this list of options I gave

my friends won't recognize me while doing this! so first i want to show myself! give me orders for that then i will piss

maybe theyll recognize the pillows

piss on them a little

NOW

Fuck you we both know you dont have any friends. And even if you did why would they be on Cred Forums at 4AM?

Post a clear face shot

Show me your dick next to the nutshack opening paused at 0:36

because in europe it is 10 am, and i know they are online - that is the reason that im doing this shit - so come on... give me orders that they will recognize me or just give me a number

No one will recognize you with these microscopic pics

like this?

You dont need us to expose yourself to your imaginary friends you homosexual of ill repute now piss on your pillow.

PISS ON YOUR PILLOW NOW

No. A clear photo of your face. Not a tiny low rez photo of your whole body in the background while you flap your limp penis.

so?

maybe its better you visit me here and give me orders. then take screenshot and post here!
quickvisio.com/camfaggot

I dont even know what youre asking "so?" To. You said "like this?" I said "no" is English not your primary language?

i meant like this yeah, you can give me a reference pic too if you want

No motherfucker. Youre really going to advertise to me now? I was barely interested enough to reply, let alone go to an entirely different website and then take your pictures for you.

I cant even understand what youre saying. Are you having a stroke?

post a pic of somebody in a pose, i will do the same

Piss on your face

1. full frontal (without face), 2. full frontal (with face), 3. ass , 4. spreaded ass, 5. full face with hair, 6. full face without hair... now just give me a number

You know, you posted here asking for commands and every time I give you one you tell me no and add another level of bullshit I have to do inorder for you to inorder. You fucking know how to take a clear picture of your face.

visit me here and give me orders, then take screenshot and post it!quickvisio.com/camfaggot

Fuck you im not doing all that work you asshole. Fuck right off

ok then reference pic or number! i will deliver

Fuck you asshole youre supposed to be the one doing the work here. Im fucking leaving youre shit.

yeah fuck u dude, u wont even piss on a pillow

>1. full frontal (without face), 2. full frontal (with face), 3. ass , 4. spreaded ass, 5. full face with hair, 6. full face without hair.?

Go die no one wants your boring assed requests and no one gives a fuck about poses you failure.

Op is literally to retarded to grasp simple concepts

i am not! give me number i will deliver

piss
on
a
pillow

OP is your name Tim?

better?

I dont care about these shitty options youve listed. I dont want to see any of them. I dont want to go to your chat website and post your screenshots for you and i dont want to find a picture of some pose and post it for you to do. The only reason requests are interesting is because it gives us an opportunity to get something that can't easily be found on the internet. Why would i want a dought hair man in an ill fitting bra posing in a 50 pixel image for ants when i can google that shit in two seconds and get 1000x better quality? Now puss on your pillow.

SO CAN YOU PLEASE PISS ON YOUR PILLOW NOW
FUCK WEVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IT

you want a full frontal with clear face? or face with hair? just tell me

did anybody saved his face pic?

im gonna fucking lose it

piss on the goddamn pillow

you already did the face bullshit
no one cares now

I want you to piss on your pillow. I can google nude men. I dont even have to leave Cred Forums for that shift honestly.

No. Why would anyone do that?

HOLY SHIT EITHER PISS ON THE PILLOW OR LEAVE

but i was to scared, so i deleted the pic... next one can't be deleted because of to many deleted posts...so post pic of me if you have saved or tell me how to show it now

Thats it

im fucking done. It's over.

We played you fucking games you degenerate thief and we didn't get what we deserved.

You can only treat someone so long for so bad without them leaving for you not pissing on your pillow.

also this is you faggot

Youre talking to yourself you weird fucking psycho. You convinced us to ask you once. Its probably not happening again. Piss on the pillow

Shove sharpie or banana in ass
Cum on face

first number:1. full frontal (without face), 2. full frontal (with face), 3. ass , 4. spreaded ass, 5. full face with hair, 6. full face without hair

He wont do it. Even if you pic a number. Op doesnt deliver

i swear i will if you just give me one of this numbers! no-one did that until now...

yeah this guys a hack

last chance for you faggots...give me an number between 1-6

Bullshit. Prove you delivee by pissing on the pillow. nThen we will play your game.

NO ONE CARES

AND WE ARENT FAGGOTS

YOU ARE

ok honestly? i will deliver but then give me numbers

I won't tell anyone, Dan.

Fine.

Piss on the pillow

I need a pic where "lenz" is written on a paper, can you do this Cred Forums ?

now lets play... 1. full frontal (without face), 2. full frontal (with face), 3. ass , 4. spreaded ass, 5. full face with hair, 6. full face without hair

No piss....

I knew OP wouldnt deliver....

fuck this im out

there is piss sir

NOW GIVE ME A FUCKIN NUMBER PLEASE! I WILL DELIVER

Thats not even the pillow you sleep on. Plus you just poured water on it. I can tell.

Okay now break one of your fingers.

number

? 1. full frontal (without face), 2. full frontal (with face), 3. ass , 4. spreaded ass, 5. full face with hair, 6. full face without hair

I picked 1 nigga

there you go, next number now

Why is OP wearing a bra? I'd understand if he was a tiny bit femanon but he isn't.

1. full frontal (without face), 2. full frontal (with face), 3. ass , 4. spreaded ass, 5. full face with hair, 6. full face without hair

Wow fuck you. So we dont even get the requests we chose out of the options you gave us? I'm leaving.

jesus christ this thread can't be real. what has happened to you all?

Fuck this op doesnt even deliver what he offers. I have a request : kill yourself

last try... 1. full frontal (without face), 2. full frontal (with face), 3. ass , 4. spreaded ass, 5. full face with hair, 6. full face without hair.

taking request eh?
fucking kill yourself you waste of oxygen