What punishments should we give to female pedophiles?

What punishments should we give to female pedophiles?

muh dick

Nudes of all of them in verious embarrassing poses and posted on the internet for all to share

Women aren't as sexually aggressive as men. Any kid who gets molested by a women probably deserved it. Plus, if I'm 12 and some hot older girl tries to fuck me you can bet 100% I'm tapping that

Equally with what happened to Jared Vogel

Nah dude the point is they're supposed to feel the punishment
t. Not op

Women can't be pedophiles because women can't rape

Doesn't this girl also cuck her boyfriend really, REALLY badly?

You're such a dumb cunt.

Public rape and finish with an execution.

So if a guy us passed out drunk and a woman he doesn't know that's trying to get pregnant sucks him hard, rides him till he cums and then says to her friend "that'll save me a trip to the sperm back" he should have to pay child support since women can't rape?

(this did actually happen btw)

>hurr durr u hab small dick

projecting

So a woman can't have sex with a man who doesn't want it? A boy who doesn't want it? I'm sorry men don't want to have sex with everyone, or that's just me because I have a love interest or men haven't got a clue what rape is.
>men are driven by work
>men are driven by earning money
>men are driven by being healthy
Why do you think women are much more fat? The average woman has gone up in weight.
>women blame everyone else for their personal problems
>women can be just as heartless, if not more manipulative
>women by far are regressing while men are evolving
>men have become much more tolerant of stupidity over the years
Tell me something. If women stopped blaming men for their problems and focused on resolving those issues do you think that they would even admit that they had sex with a boy against his will?

Rape=/=rough sex.
>power
>persuasion
>dominance over the mind
>warping reality
>negative ideologies
>forms of depression
>sorrow
>antisocial behaviour
People really need to know what they are talking about before they spout nonsense.
This reminds me of the woman who was walking around universities flaunting a bed mattress. The exact opposite of what happens to real rape victims.

What the fuck are you talking about dumbass?

You're both good feminists, ugh.

The same as male pedophiles, obviously

We should make them fuck a bunch of kids all at once. That will teach them

Ganged banged by hobos for the world to see

Don't feed the troll, guise.

>pedophiles
>pe -nis

>vadophiles
>va -gina

>vadophiles

I've heard many feminists say the complete opposite. It's mostly stupidly macho rednecks who will say "the boy probably liked it anyways".

It's the onlyway to get rid of an addiction, well done Dr.user

personally i think pedophiles should be forced into a committed relationship with the elderly, they want minors so give them the opposite to balance it out, you put an electric neck collar on the pedo give the pensioner the controls to it,
"pedo user wipe my ass for me i can't" "no way" >zap
"pedo user pick my tits up off the floor and suckle them" "ewwwww" >zap