ITT: post pictures of your sluts so other anons can tell you what they would do to them

ITT: post pictures of your sluts so other anons can tell you what they would do to them

Current gf

Wonder how she'd feel about us both stripping her down, putting her on her knees and taking turns with her mouth.

you are boring

Anyone ?

plz

Be honest anons

Anna - left, ex

Wwyd?

I'd pull the girl on the rights tits out of that dress and force my thick, rock hard cock down her throat and watch her squirm while I gag her on my dick.

Left or right

Any takers?

be rough on Alex

Don't have many pics of her so make it count. What would you do?

What would you do?

Alright anons have at her

More of right

What would you guys do to my slut?

cuck me please

WWYD to Hannah and Cameron?

?

Have nudes if someone uses and degrades her

I would slap my dick all over her pretty face and mouth until I got hard. Then make her wrap both of her hands around my cock and jerk me off while she sucks it. Push her hands away grab the back of her head and fuck her hot little mouth until I released a thick, sticky load down her throat.

I'd take one of those beers in the back, for each one of them and i would make them stick it in each others asses while i spit con their faces.

Maybe we could degrade her together? You could rip her top off while I pull her bikini bottoms around her ankles. Then I would stretch out her pussy and watch her squirm around while you fucked her mouth

Will post nudes if fucked well enough

Put her against the wall and and slide her pants down. Then i would put my dick in her ass and start fucking her anal really fucking hard. With my other hand i would pull her hair and the other one would squeeze her nipple. Finish the job by cummin inside her ass

Take her outside in the front yard. Strip her bikini off and tie her hands behind her back. Make her push her ass in the air, get on my knees and face fuck her. Let passing men invade her asshole and pussy.

Wwyd?

Me and my buddies try to escape the party for a bit and smoke a bowl in the bathroom only to walk in on her half naked. We would all strip her horny ass down and take turns with all of her holes until we cover her face with cum

Would make her my little slave

If she's drinking, she's sucking dick.

Wwyd?

She's very partial to bbc.

MOOOOOODS
MODS!! UNDERAGE

Anyone wanna help gang bang her?

I'd make her kiss, suck and lick my sweaty balls and rub all that lipstick all over them. Then I'd facefuck her until I came in her mouth

I can proceed with nudes

What would you do to her?

I would enjoy raping her in a dark alley

Wonder how she would react to be a white mans slave

Call the moderators because she's underage

MODS
MODS!!!!!!

Get her to pull over to the side of a country road. Put her in the back seat and pull my cock out. Open the back door facing the road and make her stick her bare ass in the air for everyone to see while she gagged on my swollen cock.

Would make her scream she is nothing but fuckmeat for men, that she is a stupid feminist who realized her true purpose. To be a cum hole and a servant to real men

Wwyd?

I'd get her to get on her knees and suck me dry. I want her to lick my balls and stroke me while looking up at me like that. I would let her suck me until the nut swelled up from my balls and filled her throat up

who wants to fill up this cumslut

my gf

ma boi

Would love to bend her tight little ass over that bed and listen to her moans and cries as I wrap her pussy lips around my cock

Wwyd to her?

Hipster hoe, please show no mercy

which one?

she would love her tight hole getting used like that

man i would pull her ass high and eat her pussy till shes soaked then fuck her till i cum deep in her, who is she to you anyway?

Friend

Is keep pushing her wet little mouth around my thick, hard cock. After a while a group of men would pull over. One by one they would grab her waist and force their erect dicks in her ass and pussy filling her with cum while I ride her pretty mouth and watch her tits bounce up and down

How would you give it to her

Wwyd?

She's got a nice tight little body. I'd love to feel her under me shaking and shuddering as she took my thick cock

None of them is pretty, buy atleast left and right are not fat... Would have them play with a double dildo, to see who of them ca take it deepest

people you stalk aren't your friends bud

Wonder if she would like me to push her mouth around your cock while I rode her wet, swollen snatch from behind?

Hike up her dress and slip my cock in with her legs around me

middle one has a really ugly haircut but is pretty, would rape, lefty is actually pretty hot, would let her suck my dick, right one is ugly as shit, throw her in the trash

she would take your cock until she cried

What you do Cred Forums

pussy, assrape, skullfuck and facial

who gets what? who do you want more of?

Let me know....

Fuck her right in her pussy

The only two worth any time is far left and far right.

WWYD

Lift up that little dress and push her up against the wall exposing her tight pussy while she arched her back. Slap my girthy, hard cock on her sweet ass before pushing deep into her wet hole and ride her until I shot a hot, sticky load inside of her.

fuck her while standing in front of that wall from behind, bet she has a fat ass

Does she do anal? I'd rub some of her wetness on her tight little pucker, hold her hips, and press my tip in

she does do anal, doesnt love it, but she can take it for hours when shes drunk

Bend her over that railin, tug her breast out from the top and pull her panties down. With a grip in her hair i tugged her head back as i slammed into her from behind. Her tits flopping back and forth as she screamed out "am i a good whore for you daddy?!"

what would you do with them? who goes first?

That would be ample opportunity for me for fuck and gag her throat and make her taste her pussy juices on my cock while she deep throats me and he pumps her asshole

wwyd??

Cute face.
What's with the over stuffed top?
What's with the granny panties bottom?

Could be a trap. Too risky.

i'd make this girl fuck my dog

she looks like she'd like it

Wwyd?

Lift up her dress and shove my thick hung cock up her tight pussy while you watch

Left would get her ass used and right would sit there like a good milf whore and get my cock down her throat whenever i felt like it

What would you do to them?

ex

Rip off that bikini and lay her down on the table. Go to town on her pussy and then take a step back and look at it glisten in the sun, her blond pussy hair make it look like it's sparkling.

Then I flip her over and lick her ass up and down, getting it reddy to take my thick cock. I stand her up and bend her over the balcony and fuck that ass until I'm reddy to cum.

I'd pull out and drop her to her knees, unloading on her tits and face, letting her suck my cock dry.

oh i do like a girl in net stockings

Tell me what you'd do to her

she is quite the slut

I'd get my friends to help tie her down on a bed and brutally fuck all of her holes.

Definitely a female. What would you do?

I'd lie down on the table and let her take the lead, those tits would be bouncing up and down.....It wouldn't take long for me to cum deep inside her.

Goddamn that was a nice body

whats she done

and how likely is it she would get filled with doggy spunk

Wwyd

she has a dog, and if she hasnt id be surprised

Would rip her clothes off at the pool party that consists mostly of men. They would take notice and quickly surround her and pull their big cocks out. I would whip mine out as well and we would all take turns forcing her mouth around our throbbing cocks and staring at her pretty ass

Niece
Aunt
WWYD?

how do you know she takes it in the ass? would you shove it in even if she doesn't want it? what next?

and her sister? what do you make her do when you're done deepthroating her? does she suck on her sis's tits? use her dildo in her sister's pussy? want more?

The thought of that small frame taking a knot is hhhnnnggggg

post a pic of the dog if you can

WWYD to my slut?

honest question: If you found your GF fucking her dog,full of his cum, would you take the sloppy seconds? Or just let some dog's cum soak into her pussy while you stand there and watch?

God damn that is a hot peice if pussy

i'd stare at the ass too

no pics but its a big golden lab

She's hot, we want nude ones!

I think we'd all have to take turns gang banging that ass while watching her continue to choke on cock

Not guy posting pics

I don't like sloppy seconds. I watch it drip and shit from my wife

let it soak in and cum on her face

She takes it because i want her to, her sis would spread her asscheeks nicely as i hold her by the hair and twist her arm up her back. Making sure she knows who she belongs to.

I would slap her face as she gags on my cock, hearing her beg to be fucked by me between when i fill her mouth with cock

i would take the sloppy, and reclaim my GF. if anyones cum's going to be in there, it better be mine. Might feel good too

Snausages

would you make her gag on your cock too? would you make her sister fuck her son in front of her? would you let the son have a turn with his mom when you're done? how else can you humiliate and use them so that they're your fuckbait forever?

The frequency of dog on girl is much higher in white women. I wouldn't be surprised if it got as high as 1/5-6 women trying something.

Bend her over the kitchen table, tear an opening in those pants and slide my cock into whatever hole it meets firsts...

Nobody wants a turn with her pretty mouth ?

No

Sure il let her son fuck her sister missionary, once. Going to be three strokes anyway. Fuck her from behind and let the sister slide down, to make the mom lick up the cum. While taking photos all the time.

Post doggy style

Snausages

Agreed. Wanna see her pretty ass.

i'd play a game if "put that ring of lipstick as far down the shaft as possible" with her

I love barebacking pregnant women...can't knock'em up any tighter than they already are. Fuck'em every single chance I get and considering how many of them are hyper horny while preggers it's easy to pick them up.

>her
implying

Get my wire hanger and scramble that baby's brains. I am hard thinking about it

lets hear it wwyd anons

Yay or nay?

If a guy didnt want to fuck her, then he is gay. She is smoking hot! But you already know that. ;-)

Got more?

wwyd ??

i'd marry her in an instant

Take her into the nearest public men's bathroom. Rip her clothes off and push her down on all fours. Get her back arched so random men can stumble in and get a go with her tight pussy while I make her gag on fat cock

Wwyd to her?

would you fuck her or get a blow job?

Definitely push her wet mouth around my cock while she moans and gags

I'd put my cock between her sweet lips and make her suck it so hard and long untill she passes out, then cum all over her tits and fuck her pussy soo hard that she passes out again

Would love to get a go with her pussy and let the group of men take her mouth. Feeling her pussy swell and tighten around my fat cock while they bob her head in their big dicks

and my gf user? wwyd to her?

I would love to see the little ass on this one...

I have a thing for creampies, I think she would look great bent over with a dribble of cum running from her pussy.

And mine?
More pics for comments

Kill it with fire

how bout my neighbour girl, wanna fuck her pussy 2?

she fucks and moans better while alive...

Touche, good sir

Find her alone in the gym after basketball practice. Me and the team would strip that little outfit off and all take turns with her pussy, ass and mouth while she jerked off the other guys

Is she legal?

I dont think she is so although I might want to, I'm gonna have to say no

how about my friend? Maybe you should just fuck em all

i know she looks young, she became 20 years old this year so yeah, totally legal to fuck her brains out bro

Srs? I would have to say then would smash so hard I would cause a twisted cervix.

All the while imagining she is 16... aw yiss

My GF for your trouble

Kik whore
Degrade humiliate so i can send it to her

this girl is 17, fucking her as well, she wants to so it's okay right?

Would love to walk in in her like this with my fat cock fully erect. Proceed to grab the back of her head and force my throbbing dick down her throat.

Nudes??

She has lips made for a meter of dick

Perfectly fine, age of consent where I'm from is 16.

If I was single I would hunt me down a 16 y.o. I managed to devirginise an 18 y.o. last year not long before I got with this girl

I would like to see that, with this look in her eyes.

linked post for continuity purposes

Unfortunately not.

Cmon guys don't let me down

Would love to push my cock deep inside of her and stretch her out while she chokes on that dick

Moar please because I feel like sharing.
I would love to spit roast her bareback

Any other pics then? We can't base a serious decision like this on a funny angle with half a face

Sorry, pics of her are pretty hard to find.

We would put her in this position and she'd continue to gag on your cock. I would grab her tight ass with both my hands and spread her cheeks. Using her wet pussy as lube I'd shove my hard shaft into her asshole and ride her while I push her mouth around your cock and watch her squirm

Found her linkdin profile pic

I'd lean her over her bathroom counter and grab a fistful of hair while fucking her asshole, occasionally yanking back on her hair. Then i'd pull out of her ass and make her take my entire cock down her throat while playing with her tits, then i'd cum on her face and tits.

Here she is, begging for your cock. putting her ass up in the air waiting for you to take her like the bitch she is

I think she would love that if I can get it into her head that I am ok with it

I'd let my dog fuck this bitch too. Already in position

I'm so hard for that pretty pussy. As much as I'd love tearing her asshole up I don't think I could resist shoving my cock balls deep back into that little pussy. Feeling it grip my cock tighter as it swells and she cums all over my girthy shaft

Someone start a new thread and I will post replies

new one

YES