FAVORITE CHICKEN FRIES

FAVORITE CHICKEN FRIES

Now that Cheetos Chicken Fries are out, I ask Cred Forums: which kind of Chicken Fries do you like the best so far?

You can choose from Original, Fiery, Buffalo, Jalapeno, Rings, or Cheetos. Please explain your choice.

IMHO, the Buffalo Chicken Fries are the absolute best. They alone lived up to their name: they had the most noticeable spiciness, and a depth of flavor that all the others have lacked. They worked perfectly with ranch dip.

I also think the Jalapeno were the worst. No spiciness at all, and just burnt to shit. But maybe you guys have had different experiences.

Love chicken fries, can't wait to try the Cheetos fries. Never got to try buffalo unfortunately, sounds like I missed out.

I liked the jalapeno ones, definitely mild though. They are probably my favorite of the few varieties i've tried.

I agree, they were absolute shit. Nothing beats normal ones with buffalo, but he new generation normal ones suck ass. The old 2008 ones were the fucking best ever

How are those cheetoh fries? I'm about to go on a munchie run

The Cheetos fries aren't that good, because they don't taste like Cheetos. They are only mildly cheesy- kind of a salty mild cheddar. If they didn't call them Cheetos Chicken Fries I might like them.

Glad to see you agree with me that the Buffalo were the best. I used to get them all the time. I haven't actually noticed a difference between the quality of the old originals and the current ones. I thought they were the same.

wtf are you talking about?

this thread feels distinctly amerifat

It is. Get out if you don't eat fast food 24/7/365.

I have to eat every new fast food item that comes out compulsively. Amerifat for life.

What's chicken fries?

They're what happens when a chicken fucks a potato.

corporate shill pls go

None of them. They are shit compared to what I remember as a kid in the 90's.

Also. I miss shake'em up fries.

Chicken fries are a godly religion. How dare thee speak against the Chicken Fries! You must try every flavor.

i had them one time they were dried out and the breeding wasn't crunchy. never again.

I will and I did. I remember the originals being much thicker with meat, kinda like how you prefer the cocks you suck.

Two votes for Buffalo, one for Jalapeno, one for "Rememba the 9 gorillion dry and soggy ones. Neva again!"

Actually it's tied 2/2

I liked original. The cheetos ones taste like salt fried in salt. I haven't tried the others.

this thread reeks of shill

Woah! We got an edge lord over here guys! Be careful you might cut yourself...
ON THE EDGE.

But what's your favorite kind of Chicken Fries?

Original with a side of buffalo sauce

i prefer beef

Interesting: Why did you skip the others?

I've never had a chicken fry. Is it just like a boneless wing with less sause/meat and a French fry like breading?

You just haven't experienced the glory that is the Chicken Fry.

Take it from Brenda Mendes.

It is heavenly white meat swaddled in breading like the little baby Jesus, then dipped in the nectar of the gods. Then burnt to shit by a minimum wage Nigger fry cook.

You have to try them!

Because chicken fries are 400 MOTHERFUCKIN' calories for like 5 pieces. I only eat that shit if I'm on the road and it's night and nothing else is open.

So Burger King hired an ad company and they took the money and used it to shit post on Cred Forums? The replies following your post lead me to believe it's true but I'm having a hard time accepting that someone thought this was a good idea.

This is a shill thread perpetrated by the primary director of BK Ultra. I am a whopper truther.

This is the future of ad campaigning, Shit posting on Cred Forums. Smh.

280 calories, actually. Not as bad as you thought. And that's for 9 pieces.

I'd have to go with buffalo, shit is cash

Which reply made you think I am a corporate shill- the one where I said that chicken fries come from a chicken fucking a potato? Think, people.

That makes 3 for Buffalo, 2 for Original, 1 for Jalapeno, and I lost track of how many people voted for "It's a motherfuckin conspiracy! They're in our heads, trying to make us eat Chicken Fries! Get out of my mind!!!!!"

I knew the Buffalo were the best.

burger king makes my chronic depression manifest into a literal psychical sensation that resides with my stomach and bowels

probably, which makes posts like and ten times more hilarious

Burger king is depression food for depressive people in the sinking middle class. You order in a depressive tin box and let your measly voice weasle through the speaker into the headset of the wagecuck working double and doing community college, you try to force a smile to show you acknowledge them as humans as you hand them money, then you get your food, upon receiving it you find a depressed cheeseburger, patty part way out of the bun and the condiments sloppily placed with little devotion. Bk is a suicide store.

That's only because you ordered the cheeseburger. Let me tell you about this new item: it's called....wait for it....Chicken Fries. When you eat them you realize that life is worth living after all. When you eat one you will think: this bird died for your sins, so that your taste buds might be resurrected to a happy life.

>murrilard
>taste buds
Im dying

We're getting President Trump.
We have Chicken Fries.
U jelly?

Great taste Cred Forums

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day eating Buffalo Chicken Fries. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever eaten Fiery Chicken Fries? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of other chicken fries because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of Whoppers on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the fry cook team, and starter on the burger making line. What foods do you fry, other than “jack off to foie gras”? I also get the gold stars for employee of the month, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me with Cheetos Chicken Fry dust on her mouth, btw; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch