Anyone else dig this shit far too much. I don't even like beer really but I can't get enough of this stuff

Anyone else dig this shit far too much. I don't even like beer really but I can't get enough of this stuff.

Budweiser one ftw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FZ1BZCbTn08
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never tried the bud kind. I like the modelo and the Tecate cheladas. I like to let them sit out for a while so theyre almost room temperature and then I add some tobasco. Makes it tasted kind of like a bloody mary

Is this any better I haven't tried it yet

Have you tried the spicy kind?

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK PACO.

Oh shit tecate chelada? How is that?

I'm white man I said I didn't like beer remember?

I drink vodka really and with Ruby red grapefruit juice. Dat pink panther Cred Forumsro

There's two. There's regular and Diablo. Diablo is fire if u like spicy

Hell no I don't want that stuff lol. I'll stick to the regular shit.

Which is the best of all three brands in your opinion?

The modelo is the one I like the most. Add tobacco, a little worchashire and a splash of vodka

>I'm a white man
>don't like beer
Do you see the contradiction?

Yet you like disgusting clam juice. Don't lie- I know you don't have any documentation. I can smell the enchiladas from here.

I haven't tried the budweiser. Modelo out of the other 2

Also is the tecate one regional because I've never seen it

I can make amazing mexican food and some fantastic enchiladas as well lol.

Go fuck yourself faggot

What makes it the best? Tomato flavor or beer flavor or what?

I live in the Chicago area. I only find them at few liquor and convenience stores

So you admit you are a beaner. You have shit taste, Pedro. Must be your inferior genes.

I may be able to order it at my grocery store is it worth it though and how does it come? I want a 12 pack but the most I've seen is a short 6 pack of bud light chelada

Are you really this dense or just shit tier trolling. Either way you are still a raging faggot

I wish you guys could try Chamoy Micheladas, by far my favorite alcoholic beverage.

>I drink vodka
Ew.

I don't understand Spanish

I also stated my drink of choice was a pink panther. I don't think I've ever seen a Mexican drink vodka lol

Kys

Please elaborate I have an interest in such things

I have Irish pride you faggot.

Hands that built America not the hands that maintain it now

Is this your god? Do you still worship him by cutting out hearts?

I deal with Mexicans all day. I'm legitimately offended you would assume I am one

Absolutely disgusting

Made me lol

Ní thuigim Spáinnis

People like to improvise and add their own touch, but the base recipe is usually like this:
youtu.be/FZ1BZCbTn08
Chamoy is a sweet and sour sauce, gives the beer a pretty nice taste. In some regions people add seafood to the drink such as shrimp and oysters. The ones I posted are sweet with fruit and other has peanuts and cucumbers.

I only see them in the single 24oz cans that they sell with other tall boys. Never seen em in a pack

No one else likes Clamato. Just admit it already.

This is worse than bud light with lime. Ur gross dude.

My favorite drink is a bloody mary so I like to add some hot sauce and sometimes vodka to it. There different though. I've heard more ppl complain about cheladas then enjoy them.

They're always in a pack, and OP has to go back.

>>portermasterrace.jpg

I sell it everyday to white people. Sure 75% are Mexican that I sell it to but shit I said I was white I wouldn't lie to you faggots

You mad, ese? It's not our fault you don't have European godtier taste.

That's what I read. You get accustomed to the taste and crave it. I am open to alternatives though I have wanted to go into the bloody mary game but I don't want to spend 20 dollars on just mixer stuff you know?

What do you suggest? I'm sure a god tier faggot has something spectacular

Oh I am voting trump btw. Idk how anyone with a brain could vote Hillary since her brain is melting as we speak

The drink of Uebermenschen.

Looks like the beer of the Hitler youth. How about a description

It is a kind of beer called Schwarzbier (Black Beer). It has been brewed since 1390. It is very dark due to roasted malt. It is similar to Porter, but darker and less astringent. It is light on hops and extremely smooth, I mean real smooth, like drinking velvet. It was a favorite of Goethe. Koestritzer has the most perfect balance of any beer I have tasted. Pure heaven. Gott im Himmel!

The smoothest beer I have had was Newcastle how is that in comparison? Is it the bud light of said Hitler youth beer?

There's this shit called zing zang it's a bloody mary mix u can get pretty much any where it's only 6 bucks or so for a big ass bottle of it. That shit is by far the best. take some mix, pour in about shot and a half or 2 of vodka, Add a little A1, warchishire and hot sauce to it. Squirt in a little lime juice and then take the lime wedge and rub it around the rim if the glass. Take some celery salt and sprinkle it on the rim and in the drink, mix it. Throw in a celery stick or spicy dill pickle. NICE Bar quality blood mary right there. I went to red lobster not too long ago and ordered a bloody mary. I swear they gave me V8 and vodka lol fucking terrible

Ive seen the mix. Is it the best bloody Mary mix you think? I don't want something too spicy and there is so many types

It's so much smoother that I don't know how to describe it. No, it is not like bud light- it is full bodied- it could substitute for food.

Definitely. It is a thicker mix though so make sure you put in ice with it to help water it down a little bit. It's worth trying dude I'm telling you

Why are you doing a shitty ad for that faggotry? You seems underage, seriously.
You like beer? Drink beer
You like bloody ceasar? Drink bloody ceasar
You want to put em together? Fucking do it
But why would anyone buy that shill shit faggotry!!??

Just get a can of PBR and some Clamato. Make your own bro. Way better than that canned shit.

Remove dick from butt, then post

OP can't help it. Mexicans have bad taste. It's because of their inferior genetics.

I found this pic of OP, BTW

I'm pretty sure you are not retarded enouph to be unable to do exactly the same thing by yourself.

This. Saw one person drink a red beer and wanted to try it. I got hooked on pbr ht sauce and v8

I like them cause I can drink 4 or 5 and go to work blitzed and they can't smell the alcohol.

Give it a shot with spicy Clamato. Adds a nice flavor that V8 doesn't have.

Am i the only one that cant drink something weaker than scotch/cognac ?

Underage fast food worker confirmed...

Putting Clam juice in beer. Filthy Spics, why won't you go back to your country?

Guess so. Not everyone has as refined tastes such as yours good sir.

Lol. Dude, you don't get much whiter than me... Trump 16'

Thank you faggot, but stop licking ass. I'm just rich and have no time to waste with low %

I wasn't licking ass. I was being sarcastic you autistic piece of shit.

You're going to have to stop drinking nasty ass clam shit in the new America. Chelada is being deported.

Thats not the minutemen way

Fuck off

Tá mé líofa as gaeilge, mo chara. Agus tú féin?
Don't use Google translate cuz it's shit with Gaeilge

Ich bin kein Kartoffel-Nigger. Ich verstehe nicht Gälisch.

Sorry I don't speak cuckish

Backpfeifengesicht

Here's one of those. It's OP.

Tacos hermanos gucamole harriba serveza clamato Pedro Ramon gato perro