Do you talk to yourself when you're alone, Cred Forums?

Do you talk to yourself when you're alone, Cred Forums?

Do you speak in your own made up language?
What do you do?

Nah.. I don't talk to myself. Only psychopaths do that.
But I do reflect on what I am thinking about in third person.
Constantly at war with what my agenda is.
Is it bad or is it good?

like narrating your own life?
also probly bipolar

Yeah. Ive gotten bipolar before.
But you can just pin that to my personality.
I like a good story.

what's your favorite story

Story of us. Sounds cheesy but I'm so engulfed in its lust

I'm continuously obsessed with my own weakness and unability to put others in their place. Recently I started to talk to myself being angry against me and everything while walking on the streets.

Anyways, talking to yourself is not sick unless you do it obssesedly (like me)

>Only psychopaths do that.
Actually, talking to yourself is quite healthy. Its usually serial killers who tend to not talk to themselves.

i must be the healthiest person alive, i can't stop mumbling incoherent bullshit out loud as soon as i am left alone
kek

Well. If it works for you guys talk away. I'd rather Skype.

>implying i have people to skype with

sometimes i fart when i pee

but do you say anything

I do this too
Usually when I'm having a maniac episode I speak louder in my made up language, I don't say anything specific at those times though.

Otherwise I just confront people, maybe from memories too, tell jokes or have "deep" conversations

Sure feels lonely

As someone who has frequent homicidal thoughts about he meets and knows, I can say this is true. I don't say a word to anyone in real life about anything.

i say "jeez oh man that is a nice one"

Well, in my case I'm not loud, but it's clear that in certain moments I'm telling something to me. Just a couple of seconds speaking to myself in public.

What about to anything else than ?

Has your language got specific words or is it just sounds?

To me it's fucking embarrassing when someone catches you doing that shot.

One time I forgot I was at the phone and I just felt humiliated

Do you train pick up lines as well? Kek

words and whole expressions, mostly a mish mash of random gibberish japanese and other words i've made up as a kid

That's cool, mine has gibberish japanese as well

i read the comics or watch the news and say "wow i dont believe it!"

lot's of exclamations i've caught up on after watching lots of Gaki no tsukai

Usually it's just reactive, and not aloud. Like "Good job, you fucking moron" when I do or say something stupid, or if it is aloud, it's something more along the lines of "Oh, fuck" "Fuck sakes" "Goddammit user"

I think human nature is a great thing because it applies to everyone differently. Be very fucking afraid of someone who doesn't share their thoughts in one way or another.

Nowadays I mostly telepath my twin in my mind, hitting on her and bullshitting. It's relatively satisfying.

Does she know that you do it? How are you satisfied by doing it?

Yeah. I usually listen to ASMR shit and try my best impression of a cute girl's voice gently stroking my hair, ears, shoulders, chest, legs, sometimes dick and balls when fapping. It feels nice but I always have tears in my eyes doing it feeling especially lonely.

When did you get your virginity?

That you, Nathaniel?

Sometimes i find my self talking to an audience of sorts. Like I will express something and look around the room as if i was talking to someone else.
Kinda like pic related but to nothing
But that's normal right.....

is it normal to lecture myself and ask myself questions in mind in the third person as a reflection process?

As long as you don't have quarters of human meat in your freezer, it's perfectly fine.

I screm "You're a dumb biiitch!" many times in different intonations to an empty room.

Why?

I talk to myself, but just in my mind, not with my mouth, with a invinity number of persons, some comes some lefts, not rly like there are persons in my head, sometimes they insult eachother, and it's like i'm just a voice myself, and more and more it's got likea german version of Cred Forums, sometimes, they call eachother faggot and i'm OP.

because I'm insane and gave up on life

When I'm getting stressed I end up narrating what I'm doing and getting annoyed at myself.
"Now I'm gonna go over here, except I'm not because I don't fucking need to."
That kind of shit.

If I'm particularly tired or drained I'll flop on my bed and just kinda mumble to myself, just odd words I know in a few languages. Nothing actually coherent. Not sure why, it's a habit that started a few months back.

kek
nice

Why, user? Why have you just given up?

>mother killed herself
>stuck in debt
>hated by many people
>those people systematically and gradually sabotaged and ruined my life
>made me kill myself 3 times, failed ofc
>broken right ankle from last attepmt
>living with father who is also in debt
>was forced to take anti psychotics because of those >people and my father doesn't believe me they want me dead, thinks im making it up
>counting down days till kys-ing myself one more time

im drunk

then i guess im in the clear... am i right guys.... oh wait right theres no one there kek

the fuck

Is this user still here?