Any questions faggots?

Any questions faggots?

Just one question faggot.
Is beauty subjective?

Literally no one disagrees with you here.

Dude, its a Jersey thing

wife-able
fuck-able

Sure, but I still want to fuck Snooki.

No you retard. It's evolutionary.

agreed

don't disagree with the bottom but that crimean chick certainly isn't at all beautiful, she's just above average for someone in her position. You're just not used to seeing someone like that in that context. Top right is a qt, no doubt

Very accurate.
+100 Internets for including natalia, the closest thing I have to a waifu. Her DNA needs preserved and cloned

where do babies come from?

Is snooky even still alive?
And why are the kardashians "famous," and how did they get so famous....?

Not worth it bro it would be like sticking ur dick in a wallet filled with raw meat while listening to lady gaga

Who?

Kim Cardashboardian was attractive 20 years ago.

how the fuck is over exposure beautiful?

Bottom left in OP's pic.

Gotta agree, actually, maybe Elisha Cuthbert?

...really? I wouldn't put my dick within 100 feet of her if you paid me.

Well the top 2 pictures have been airbrushed heavily.

So I think OP should probably kill himself for failing to prove a point so retardedly.

I see this kind of shit on Cred Forums all the time, do you retards seriously not understand that most women you see on the internet in those kind of pictures look nothing like that in reality? Are you all just fucking retarded brainwashed sheep?

Its harrowing.

true.
American beauty standards are becoming more and more fucked up.
And whats up with the gigantic grotesque asses?

IHOB, International House of Babies.

Am I missing something here, because that is way the fuck too young to be a 2-star

It's Russia. She's not a general.

My point is less about the quality of the women on top as the, erm, lack thereof in the bottom "women"

This man gets it.

She was? (too lazy to find out if deposed or some shit) the prosecutor general of the Republic of Crimea.

Okay, thanks user (goes to study uniforms and not make idiot of self again)

Do they have boysenberry flavored babies? Or maybe shitty bacon babies there?

Is this a racism thread or an anti plastic surgery thread?

This is beautiful

Depends on the time of year, November tends to have the most variety,

Yous a gayass slope

Nobody in Jersey finds either of the bottom two attractive

I'm from Jersey and I agree

You can't possibly speak for ALL of the social trash that is New Jersey

What made you want to become a cucked bitch nigger?

Por que no las dos?

But in all seriousness this thread isn't about plastic surgery, nah (although I don't approve of the kinds of plastic surgery that make a person look unnatural - no bolted-on tits, and for fucks sake no enhanced asses or freak lips) but also isn't really about racism - I'll be the first to admit that I find the "big booty ideal" hideous, but naw, this isn't about race, I'll post a hideous white woman after this gorgeous black (dark too) girl (Snooki and Kim aren't white tho)

She is Prosecutor General for Crimea and equivalent to 1 star general now. I think in that pic that's a colonel or maybe lieutenant colonel's insignia tho, note the stripes and the stars are next to each other not in a line going up the shoulder.

I agree, but I'd rather have sex with the bottom two tbqh.

For an alien yes. Don't get me wrong, wouldbang but it looks weird.

no

true, can't beat asians tho

Armenian and Italian. A lot people say that's white (although they're clearly trying very hard not to be)

Also, that nigger bitch is disgusting

and here's a godawful white girl

mummy is gorgeous

Por que no ambos?

Why isn't this correct, Juan?

The only thing you proved is how much of a giant fucking autist you are, and that you have zero perception.

For a racist you have a pretty loose definition of "white"... lemme guess, you're not exactly snowy yourself?

Cause I'm from murrika, I only speak American.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't word my opinion more delicately, may I interest you in a lovely site called tumblr?

I'm curious, though, what exactly ought I to perceive?

Because American beauty standards are for some reason set by black men who like disgusting fat bitches.

That you're a fucking retard who doesn't understand that using a lie as an example is just hypocritical.

Are you seriously this ignorant to your own stupidity?

I was asking the Spaniard!!! Why isn't "por que no ambos" correct!!! Now he's gone!!!!
Yeah, I look like a Jew...

Sadly this does seem to be true - too many potentially good looking women are getting fucking lip inflation surgery or whatever the fuck it is nowadays - but we can't blame it all on the blacks (don't tell Cred Forums I said that). There are plenty of white dudes who are into pic related type bullshit.

Perfection

dem shoulders

natalia poklonskaya looks like fuckin jaqen h'ghar

No thank you

Dat covered up stache though

Thank the 'tards who love reality TV, they are lowering the bar to EVERYTHING.

Such beauty

Because both are reasons, which in spanish would be "las razones", so it would be "¿Por qué no ambas?"

Remember your articles

the real beauty is in anime/art

HAHA holy shit! Cannot unsee!

She was more attractive without tits.

>Dating a jewess
>She's the whitest person I know.
>Seriously, it's been what, like 1500 years now? Ashkenaz are basically German.

Have you never seen a woman who didn't look like a plastic-surgery'd blowup doll? Cause I have. That ad hominem really sets the bar high for argument quality by the way. But just for you, have an example of a woman who looks just fine before and after photoshop, because she hasn't got inflated ass lips and tits. You're really missing the point. Kim and Snook-ook-eek are also probably shooped.

hormonal titties>fake bewbs

Dat bitch looks like this dude I beat up once...

Kek

why did they shoop out her jaw line?