Trap/Shemale/Boipussi thread

Trap/Shemale/Boipussi thread.

Keep it smooth and feminine.

nghgnhf my cock is hard

Has this fag posted anything today? I need more

Nice, looks great.

No but I eagerly await his return. I hope he comes back with pics of his cock and a toy

bump

Is this boipucci? Does people fuck boipucci?

they do.

Why not just fuck girlpucci?

Me..

bent over balls and ass then

Mee

see

Mmmm that's a smooth girl cock full of lots of estrogen i'd love to impregnate her td4 cells. As always, happy fucking brother!

Looks like you need a little bit of my patented penis syroup to treat that sweet ass of yours!

is it wrong that I get off crossdressing and going on omegle to find guys into girly boys, send them 1-2 pics and leave them hanging

>her

Can't take any new pics right now but here's an older shitty one like that

Any cute boys/traps/CDs from the EU that want to get in touch? I've got kik: polyurethaan

fuck you why tempt us

check em u trap loving faggots

Adorable

Bump

Don't be picky, it doubles your chances to get laid.

damn

well, i really dont care, im Bi

Anyone wanna kik? Add me @highlyoverdue . traps and trans only

rate? 2nd time posting myself but first time was a dead thread

would fill/10, post moar

Man i love an upskirt shot. Keep em coming

thanks

So cute! Id love to cuddle you!

wow

Damn, you have one fat ass. Id say 8.5

i wish you would ;)

more pls

Kik?

no kik sorry :c

Itd be fun:)

anything nude? you look real good

thank you :3 i'll take more pics and post again soon

thanks! i only have a couple nudes, posted a couple of them already:

you could always make new ones :D

Its okay beautiful.

I am gay and love anal but seriously if I wanted to hear something so visually implanting of a terrible disqusting thing as the word "Boipussi" I would just go seek a regular fishhole.

Can we drop the word boipussi please.
Girls don't call their vagina their girlanus.

because they have an anus too, i believe

Does the word "Boy pussy" dampen whatever qualm there is about the fact that it's an anus?

If you're so uncomfortable with the fact that it's a butthole why not go seek a pussy if that word is more appealing

yea yea i know, i just dont take pics very often. I just take a few and repost them over and over lol. Most of the ones i posted here so far i took last night, maybe ill do some more soon

im not uncomfortable with it, i dont call it like that either, i just dont care

ok cool, theyre appreciated

Cool

pawg/10 would cum inside and slap ass and watch it jiggle

glad you like em

how tall are you

5'6''

perfect

you have some white shit on your face

rate my ass

I know it's hairy but it's still boipussi ;p

oh wow youre right, i didnt notice

been fapping to these nonstop the past day

Nice ass

yea that shit is top tier

Thats hot

how can you look that girly

Id fuck it and eat it

>Keep it smooth and feminine
Golly gee user whats it like being in denial?

>Boipussi
Go to /lgbt/ or /hm/

I come to trap threads to see pretty, feminine men; not faceless men with shaved asses.

So why'd you come to a boipussy thread?

haha um i dunno, genetics i guess

feminine =/= female

To post that and because you fags lumped all this shit together.

ur ass looks like a door

that doesnt even make sense

cus its so flat

doors are indeed flat, i can't argue with that

kik plzz

do i have a trap belly psl rpesond

post butt instead

Sure? The real quest is do you have a trap ass

idk i dont think it really is but what do you think

Faggot thread*
Kys

Its a tasty looking ass, Id fuck it

lose the clothes

This makes me Really hard.

Add me on kik - shitsandgigs1997
Looking for other quality boipussy :)
Please no hairies or fatties, keep it smooth

kys please

If he killed himself we'd lose that quality ass :)

Bumpin

taking a pic of ur butt is uncomfortable as fuck

whos dat?
and dat

dat bruce

and dat amanduh

NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE NEED ANOTHER GAY MASSACRE

i think you are lying to me m8. -_-