Asians are most intelligent race

Asians are most intelligent race

Bow down cavedwellers

depends heavily on the country though doesn't it, just like the rest of us.

anyway, what's your point?

>heavily on the country

Kek, it depends on the race. The country's IQ depends on the native race that settled it.

all asians look the same, same smart guy keeps taking the test

keep telling yourself that whitey

why is Zimbabwe better than Botswana

If it's about races then why europe and USA have different IQ?

botswana inhabitant spoken

ITT thread, basement dwelling asian who can't even grow a neckbeard, sits on Cred Forums after fapping to asian twinks get fucked by traps, and tells anonymous stranges on an amercian image board how smart asians are.

Bet you live in a real country OP. Probably EU/US/AUS and hate all white people because they make your neck hurt from looking up at them.

Because muritards have the cognitive capacity of mudslimes. Not us civilised people. A few asian import genuises making all the inventions that gets credited to murica but we all know the truth

Spoken like a true underaged butthurt muritard

Australia 62? Lel that can't be right.

100% agree.... surely overrated

guys from Africa r more clever than Australians)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) thats right (not)

Obvious fake is obvious. For starters, America is dumb as fuck, and even though your American is about as intelligent as a shoe, they're still obviously more intelligent than South Americans. Also, you honestly expect me to believe on average that Africans have higher IQs than Australians?

>ITT thread
Kek

>asians
>only faggot japs and chinks

Make up your mind you squinty eyed fuck

As much as I hate giving any argument that would defend niggers, IQ tests aren't that good at testing general intelligence. In fact, some of the tests (memory and so on) can be solved much more effectively by apes. So IQ tests are already very questionable by default. Obviously someone who scores a 60 is bound to be more stupid than a higher number, but there have been extremely high scoring people who accomplish absolutely nothing, and seem just as retarded as the average person.

IQ is also influenced by many factors, and asians might just score this high because of cultural reasons. But the tests used to define this also are very lacking. Entire countries were just calculated through neighbouring averages and so on.

>itt people that don't understand the word indigenous

I agree but why that gay ass pic

ITT: white man can't cope with being intellectually inferior to his dry cleaner

"Asian" isnt a race

>ITT thread
I rest my case.

asuka my waifu you cunt take that back

No fuck you faggot

>IQ being useful measurement

The Russians are so smart their IQ cannot be measured by conventional means, therefore unknown on this chart.

Czar bomba

White African Pleb.

He never said they were a race, nigger; now that's a race

Infidel

Niggers

You got a really good point there with a map, which lacks information about a quarter of the world. Also nice sources from where you take these informations.

And you want to tell me, that Svalbard isn't above the European mean? One of their biggest economical branches is research. They have whole towns just dedicated to scientists and their projects.

U Wat M8?

>when you say niggers bring the iq lvl down but you are a nonverbal autistic child

Fuck off pagan

dumbfuck can't even read

troll as fuck.

i don't know a single asian person smarter than me, a fucking white male. i'm for real one of the smartest people I know

it's clearly fake. the IQ thing is propaganda socially engineered so the elites would have a bargaining chip in the future in case people caught on to them using h1b visas for cheaper labor. now they can pretend "we're just hiring the best people" lies lies lies.

and the people they choose for those IQ tests in asia are people who practice and do nothing else with their lives. and i just came from a univerisity with tons of asians and none of them stuck me as intelligent.

dude, you've hammered the most extreme troll point each and every chance you've had... get smarter at trolling ching chong person

Clearly somebody just made the data in this map up.

I bet it has something to do with the two big ass bombs we dropped on your heads.

Chinese only reports the stats from Shanghai or Beijing and their national average. They are far stupider than you think faggot.

i know a phd whom lives in asia and did an IQ test on asians there and the average IQ was 85-56... they're literally borderline retarded...

shit i meant 85-86, not 56

What is the light blue bit above south africa?

That would be the sky. If you look closely it's actually above the whole world

fucking kek