/nzg/ - New Zealand General

/nzg/ - New Zealand General

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7UIaXt9ikLs
cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just another day in purgatory.

Evening

Dunners reporting.. great start to the week, marks back for an exam and got a higher mark than i was expecting.

how's everyone else going?

Evening all!

I'm fricken amazed. Got home at 7:30, 5 mins later my Indian neighbours knocked on my door.

'Hi user, we made too much butter chicken. Would you like dinner on us tonight?'
Would I fuck!

That shit was delicious. Ate it like cookie monster coz i hadnt eaten all day. And better than any curry I've ever had at a restaurant. My neighbours rock.

I feel super bad coz all I can make for them in return is cheese on toast or two minute noodles.

that's fucking nice of your neighbours, i guess it's also apart of our culture in a way?

Maaattteeee i live next to indians too, everytime im working on my cars the the older fella comes out and watches, theyve made multiple curried for me and the mrs, in return ive changed spark plugs, brakes and ive broken into their house a couple times cause tgey locked the keys inside, indian neighbours rock

That's nice, my Indian neighbors butchered rare and beautiful roses and now their garden looks like shit

Indians are really nice people 99% of the time. i've found at least.

South D reid road reporting

Evening
Good for you, user. Sounds like the best Monday ever!
Not bad here, just quiet.
Your Indian neighbours sound like GC's

You got a Volcom poster in your window?

checked.
well i've had better mondays but yeah this is up there on them.

I've never done shit for my neighbours and they've never done shit for me.

i don't really do a lot for mine apart from be a nice and respectful person to them (they're a couple, like early 30s), they bring me food and baking and shit, they're fucking GC's

Ranui rep reporting in

Auckland central reporting in.
Never talked to my neighbours.

Better than the fucking Chinese.

Yea their not too bad, my neighbourhood is quite indian and there is a few bad apples, really only 2 houses and the police raided 1 of them about a month ago and the house has been empty since

checked
how goes it?

I can't stand Chinese people (no offence to any chinese people here!), they took over the local fish and chip shop and it's fucking average as now.
yeah, most of them are pretty good.

Sup bruh, ranui also reportin in, which end are you in? Im right by the train station but not the pooks side

They make a snapper curry regularly and he always brings me a serving, he always says to me "too spicy for da kidzz, you should get them a happy meal" cracks me up cause im always blazed and hes aprison guard at paremoremo prison

>Devil trips
Devil Z? Baja Z.
Goes aiight, nothing really doing. How goes it for you?

No I don't

Old neighbours had an outdoor stone pizza oven and it was straight across from our washing line, I guess they felt bad because they would bring us a few pizzas

Why would they feel bad? All your shit would smell like pizza. That's dope.

I actually don't mind the individual chinese person, most of the time. But the cut throat selfish Chinese culture is like the polar opposite of kiwi culture and it does my fucking head in.

Especially working in a customer facing business, I make a point to totally avoid speaking to or acknowledging them unless they come to me and ask for my assistance like a god damn human being.

less sore, tho day is slow like always.
hmm 240Z looked so good.
Sadly so fucking expensive

These guys are pretty based. We've discussed the problems that muslims cause. They just moved to NZ a couple of years ago and told me they're not Indians anymore, they are 100% kiwis.

I lol'ed. But I'm not sure that's how it works.

I have to agree with you. There's a few indian / fijians in my street. I've never had any probs with them. Never any loud music or cop visits.

One of the things I like about being Kiwi. I'm happy to help out my neighbours with general shit. Just they should know I'm never gonna cook for them. I'd end up killing them with my slop.

Shot brotha. I'm opposite the gas station ey.

Classic haha.

Ranui too
What schools did yous go to?

how did this meme even start

how did this meme even start

I go massey high g

Which 1?

I lived in south auckland til i was 13, weymouth primary, weymouth imtermediate, james cook high school, and when we moved out west i went to massey high

So did she

?2?

>looked so good
>sadly so expensive
Rinse and repeat right here.

Got a name to that Haha?

Solid. What ethnicity are you g

filename

why does everyone look normal except the guy on the far right

Have genuine medicinal need for pot in Hamilton.

plz respond

4.5/10 slav squat in the front

Good luck m8, drug hookups in these threads never seem to go anywhere

FUCK YOU got my self all excited then realized it was a fucken new zealand flag. you know there are more of you in aus then there is in new zealand

This your misus g? She's pretty mean ay haha

Pure white boy hahaha you ever see a wrx with this sticker boostin around thats me haha well my mrs drives the wrx more then me cause i bought meself an r34

Yeah, now it worse cause asshole have old shit and want top money for rust.

Now i'm triggered.

No there isn't, you mong.

That and Hamilton has run the fuck out of weed.

And me 34

wrx owner explains why his misus get around town

886!

Solid, I'll keep my eye out now Hahah

You're neighbors sound awesome, The bitch who lives below me likes knocking on my door during the night hours for darts drunk as a skunk. Then has the nerve to call me an asshole to her children. Fucking fat cunt, I swear fat chicks are the most malicious soul sucking people you can ever meet. Fuck you Malisa.

omg look another 34... fuck man your more sheap then new zealander

It's your own stupid fault for stealing our flag in the first place, cunt

Lol totally mate shes busy making wedding dresses filling my pocket with cash, only downside to this is fabric all through the house but ehh shits pretty cash getting 2k tomoro well fuckin needed gotta get tyres for wofs on all 3 cars

It was cheap, what can i say? I looked at lots of cars before choosing it, its a 25de manual 108k kms cost me 4k, i bought it for the price and got the 4 door cause ihave 2 kids

i guess i can give you that unlike the Pavlova

>Astina/323
>333's
Checked.

And fuck boomers, "I know what I got" bullshit.

oh yeah thats right the women use to be the hunters over there. good to see you passed making the wheel

Youl hear them before you see them haha i really need to quiten the 34 down and the subies got the turbo out atm cause the exhaust gaskets blew out at 25psi

>filling my pocket with cash
What kind of scrub leeches off his missus?

ay sorry i thought it was a sheap what her name marty?

Shes whiter then white paper mate, not everyone in this country is black, its ok to be single, youl find her/him one day

with all that coin you get why dont you get a fucken turbo straitening kit

She earns more then me, ive hwlped her pay for alot of shit towards her business in the last 5 years and now that its becoming sucessful i get to real the rewards, whats wrong with that? Isnt that what investors do?

bro ant sheap white? and nah i cant talk my gurls a taswegin

asking myself the same question each day :(

in fucking deed.

Chelsea??

Ive been looking into turbo kits but il probably end up just buying a 25det to put in it, ive been fixing up the wrx as it needs a wof, my rolla needs a wof next week and the skyline needs tyres and a wof next month, buta turbo for the skyline is in the works just amatter of time

You'll be pleased to know now you're economy has tanked all those Kiwis are flooding back to NZ. I'm not sure what I think about that myself, I think of them as traitors. Didn't like NZ when we were in the shit, now things have picked up they want to get a free rude on all our hard work.

Fuck you Malia. Raise your kids better. And lose some weight. Also, you definitely ain't all that. No man wants you bitch.

Sorry for your neighbour mate.

Nah.
Nam strts with T

Nah mate sheep get dirty fast from mud and shit, the white sheep you see on tv are actors

Fucking autocorrect. Makes it look like I'm a tard level speller.

Back in Dunedin tomorrow. I miss my bed and computer

noo get ca18det and bore that slut out sloppy like to a 2ltr they be bitching

>Christchurch

Evening

Put a ca18det in a heavy ass r34? You play too much

sorry guys the line of work i do iv in contact with ya country men alot we always be taking the piss. all good tho just go to the dairy

Oh, nvm. Lol

your 34 is heavy.. angle grinder time.. milk crates any one

Anyone is Howick/East Auckalnd?

Your one hori cunt arent ya mate?

I'll agree with you choosing a CA over an SR, but four-cylinders in a Skyline sedan?
Nah, bro. Nah.

only coz my boi todd kieran made me this way

This it already has a rb25, why would i lose 2 cylinders and 500cc of displacement
, do you know how to car or even modify?

No apology needed.

We're brothers. Just your our brash arrogant 40 year old, fat, bald brother with a really small dick.

so a gutted out Pintara

Rotofag reporting in again

Churr all day muh cuzzy bro yo fam we hittin the lit party shore ways wit rangi? Shucks hes a crack up fella ae geee all day one hunnit % home slice

now now im a very fit lad have to be to carry you sas bois

What street?

you know todd?

Theres only 2 streets in roto pick one?

I know 9 todds

I'm a different user but Turner Dr up in Pleasant Heights

he a ginger ninger movie to wa Kieran

Bufty

Pukehangi

Yea nah yea nah yea nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah mate nahhh

Would cum all over those tits

Bufty? Is that someone's actual name?

How the fuck does an user import class IV (modafinil specifically) into the country without it getting seized because of our shitty import laws?

My package was just seized the other day

Somewhere it will be

where you boys from

Dunedin. Gonna bomb some hills.

welly

New zealand

lair

film yourself going down Baldwin street

It's prescription only
so you can't

you fucking nong

Nah for honest oi

Age?

anyone wanna chat on snapchat? maybe trade pics?

Heaps old

Satan can you hear me

I want to bang Tamika.

Yes my child

Only if I get to do it in a wheelie bin :^)

toftb

Shakespeare

I want to bang ginga tbh

Do it mate you will become legend

Lmao at kyss

RFB

Churrrr

iv been nz for service at papakura military camp

WITNESS ME

>2 AM
wew lads

Im in auckland mate, live stream, will definately witness

>not staying up until two am because you've lost control of your life, but finding comfort in the company of others who are in similar situations as you all collectively forget for a while, if only for a while

Too soon mate.

Her body was ripped to shreds. Was a pretty thing. Can't believe its been 15 years. RIP Anna.

i want to kill myself

Welcome to the club

me on the right

I want to get high on meth and rip my guts out so I stop caring

i will literally cuck you

We all wanna here

youtube.com/watch?v=7UIaXt9ikLs

Fuck me that snapper looked good.

Im going to have to go fishing this weekend now.

those bagels fuckin suck

SC?

Goodluck

Why?

Wonder what happened to the guy that leaked those pussy pics to Cred Forums last night? Daddy wasn't very nice.

Post em

wtf those burgers fuckin suck too

I'm tired

We all are fam.

Stop making it easier for people to impersonate kyss

Yeah I know that feel, I can only see my life getting worse in the future. I'm gonna be alone, I'm gonna be miserable.

Started drinking and smoking in excess in hopes of dying sooner

Drinking and smoking should be enjoyed for their own sake, killing you sooner is just a side benefit.

Remember both of these usually result in very very painful and slow deaths

I enjoy them alot, only reason i get out of bed most days
Yes well im a pussy and find it in myself to just hang or shot myself so this is it

There will never be an end to the idbro impostors.
But its really easy to tell them apart from the real one.

To much top

quercy get your cunt out

could walk down the street and see better

NO!

post dic

Makes it wrote tbh

I see my life being the same and that's tiring. Everyday its wake up tired

Least you got dubs fam

Tank bro switch it up cunt post some Prius

I miss kyss :(

yeah nar, get fucked

How about we post Toyota's that don't suck?

Kek this tank spammer wants to be IDbro so badly..

What the fuck? Do you fucking niggers use UFOs as tanks? How are you not a superpower yet?

not even
tank poster probably rivals sportsbro in terms of spamming
no where near idbros level though

who knows.

Does she live in whangarei or did she now pretty sure i used to smoke gear with her

So sad how shitposters get compared to IDBro all the time now

gettin there

Who the fuck are you?

who r u ?

You in Auckland?

Sexy

Cheeeeeked. And no.

get yaaaa cuntttt outtt

Best timestamped tits I've ever seen

Thanks, same tits as

Them satan trips again

hottest pic in the thread

nzg memes turn you on too?

10/10

>There are threads on 8/nz/ from 2 years ago

When they're as hot as that.

they got a lot better since IDbro left tho

Wew it's exactly the same as when I last checked

Evening!

P sure I know that girl on the left

Bored chch

Go for a hoon through the tunnel

No car at present. Enjoy it mostly.

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and I've been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

My ability to fuck people off is a super power!

Saved.

Same here, except the bored part. I've been drinking and reading about Eyes Wide Shut. Best night I've had in a while.

int.user-ib.ru/nz

cheesespin.net/
prove you're not a fag

nudes anyone?

Eyes wide shut is interesting!

I've got 3 laptops I'm working on. Thinking I need another beer.

Send me new laptop

Writing a letter to a US Congressmen!

Where are you?

It's a fucking masterpiece and I love it so much! I first saw it on TV at 11pm during the orgy scene when I was maybe 14 and it's totally captivated me ever since. One of my favourite films of all time.

What would I write?

Wellyo

top kek good sir

I wrote to Mr Jason Chaffetz to tell him he's awesome! I've watched all the CSPAN on Hillary and a few other things. He's just a real honest guy!

Sydenham

Sydenham?

in chch.

top kek good sir

Fuck, man, I don't know shit about politics. What I do know shit about, though, is Eyes Wide Shut.

What you do know shit about, though, is trips

yes!

Seems like you have a little knowledge of checking. I know how the world works unfortunately.

Eyes Wide Shut and trips. Fucking poetry. Everyone go watch it. if you haven't.

Damn need a hot wellyfag

Auckland fag here. Rent is cancer

Looking good TJ nice to see your huge tits properly instead of just imagining them when I see ya nipples poking up

Who the fuck...

Secret admirer

Tell me lmao

How bout I tell you next time I see you

Nah fuuuck that hahah

absolute cancer

Yeah prolly best to stay anonymous eh... would love to fuck you though. Fantasised about it for years ever since you first propositioned me when we were drunk

mad faggot?

I don't think I propositioned anyone...

Cyas niggas!

I believe it was a joint effort, perhaps your boyfriend of the time's idea?

N E G A S

Was it that time J mentioned wanting to be cucked? And as far as I knew at the time was joking but turned out to be true feels

yeah damn here I was thinking you were down for the D I sure wanted to give it to ya

Dunno how J will feel about his boss wanting to fuck his ex.

the woman is a beast

both of your posts are facebook tier, please leave

You just call me a beast?

>true feels

We're nearly there, boys

probably aroused slightly or betrayed and humiliated who knows but does his boss really want to fuck his ex?

yes, would have to be near paralytic to even think about mounting a hamplanet such as yourself

liz is keeping it 3hunna, are you?

Nice, what else ya got?

quads for queers

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING LADS

LIKE THE ROMANS

You kept it 400

nothing. you've eaten all of my comebacks
>tfw obese women think they are beautiful
go gurrrrl

You know a joy g?

You're not very good to begin with

Nope.

jOyCeLiA

third satan trip

And ugh that crazy bitch

Anyone up from hamilton?

what are you upset about?
If you're going to post """"seductive"""" pictures of yourself when you're ugly to average looking and obviously overweight don't be surprised when you're called out for it.

It's fitting given her penchant for edgy metal like slipknot

Oh, I'm not upset about that considering it's not true.

I'm upset at the fact that i thought you were going to be entertaining and you're just disappointing.

Welp, we made it. Could absolutely splatter my brains against the wall right now if only I had a gun.
Goodnight, anons.

>be this guy
>nothing better to do at 2.30 am than insult women on the internet

Yeah but he's not very good at it lmao.
Spent all his energy climbing out of the abortion bucket.

seems to have lost half a brain during the procedure.