Ask a guy who pumps estrogen into the everyday food products in which you eat anything

Ask a guy who pumps estrogen into the everyday food products in which you eat anything.
The goal is to increase homosexual/ deviant behaviors to discourage procreation. The world needs population control, so that's where I come in, I alter people. You drink almomd milk? Enjoy your breast buds. You like KFC? Yeah, your dick is getting shorter by the day. Ama.

Other urls found in this thread:

vaughnlive.tv/thirdparty
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For which company do you work?
timestamp?
how does it feel to lie on the internet?

Also, the reason why we have so many trans individuals, MTF and so on. Because you gave your son a Capri sun at 7, he now likes wearing panties and getting fucked in the ass. Ama.

You can't tell if I'm lying because I'm not stupid enough to divuldge any exposing information that could incriminate me. Just believe me.

>pumps estrogen into the everyday food products in which you eat

how do you accomplish this?

you should be doing this in asia
there's way too many chinks

Well, figurative language of coarse, I actually ensure that foods that are non liquid substances are fumigated and basted, sometimes injecting fillers that have high concentration of estrogen. As for liquids, it is all about sparsely mixing in secret ingredients, using things that work against testosterone production.

Besides Capri sun and almond milk, what other products are treated this way?

Asians take care of that problem, their modern culture disallows sex. Also, they eat much soy and little red meat compared to the west, our service is not needed.

what the fuck are you talking about?

Most fast food product involving bovine byproduct, chicken breast. Chicken is the worst offender, that is universally known to contain growth hormones. Besides that, we focus on boosting the estrogenic properties of dairy products.

The truth, my friend. Mind your meals.

You assume that I am in the same country as you.

>Africa and SEA HAS has a population problem
>So I'll pump female hormones into KFC!
Congratulations on being retarded.

Whole milk is a ticket to gynochemastia and ensuring your offspring have impotency.

This happens in most westernized nations.

Faggot thinks he's cool driving thru backwards kek.

Remain blind.

Lol, chek'em.

Let Dave know what you think about blacks.

vaughnlive.tv/thirdparty

Also a chat room for us to hang out in. Use 10minute mail.

I'm sorry, what is this? No, I can't have that.

Are you Dave?

Dude, what?

Fuck off if you're not Dave.
Dave is gonna be the next president. Spread the word.

>Just believe me.

Yeah sure, I am at kfc right now and I can feel my penis shrinking...

OP you can't just create a conspiracy against the government to justify your small penis.

Can disprove, I have a friend who only eats chicken nuggets and drinks milk, he has no tits and grew a mustache at 12

you penis isn't shrinking your belly is growing to overtake it

Also, this is why I limit my fast food and only go local for most of the rest of it (tropical fruits are my main imported food, can't grow pomegranates and mangos in Minnesota very easily) Otherwise i'm 90% sure you don't get anywhere near any of my food so what should i care?
Make a bunch of docile mooby chested cucks, I'll sit here and healthily eat my beef and chicken from less that 50 miles away. Drink my milk (actual cow milk, not almond milk which is known to carry estrogen regardless, look it up) and water. And just laugh
and laugh
and laugh

Besides, you said to ask you anything, then refused to answer anyone, who wouldn't believe this was bait?

Bottom line is: don't eat processed food like a retard. Whether OP is a lying faggot that wants to grow tits, or the real deal, he put it out there.

Why is drinking milk a thing as an adult ? Just take vitamin D or calcium and water.

Some anons need the creamy sensation bruv.

Because i have yet to find anything else that tastes as good on my cereal in the morning, while giving me calcium, and helping my stomach enzymes against ulcers.

>Fairlife Whole Milk is tasty, lactose free, and healthier than most milk.

I'm into ANR and my gf lactates the most delicious milk on the planet

What

i just pulled this from the top of the very page you're posting on
Cred Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>if you want anyone to believe you, you should probably give some proof.
how about something about the whore-moans you're supposedly giving the fat people?