youtu.be/PdTQMlYlh44
youtu.be/MX8_owloh0w
youtube.com/watch?v=yA5PoLSRWeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>9gag

Yep, we're off to a good start.

Dubs don't lie

Be Careful Who You Call Ugly in Middle School

Thats not really that cringe. good for the old chubster mustering up the balls to do that

bump

This bitch is fucking unbearable

youtube.com/watch?v=AiszgHFzk18

>He may not be the coolest but something tells me he's gonna treat her the way a lady should be treated
Props to The guy, but The post itself is cringe

hes getting more ass than i did at his age...

Not cringe. I wish I had done the same...

The fuck is this shit?

Yeah, because taking attractive girls to homecoming dances is soooooo cringey. Your jealousy is oozing, OP. Don't get mad at him because you're too much of a faggot loser for anyone to want to date.

This shit is so demeaning man, my dude should have more respect for himself than being a prop for some cunt to get attention online smfh

Let's be honest here, he's not gonna get any. They're gonna get out dance, hold hands tops, and then everything will go back to The way it is. The bitch is probably even doing it for attention.

See

is she? maybe he's one of those big fat dudes that makes girls laugh. Maybe she's one of those girls that are into big guys because they have daddy issues and need someone fat to cuddle?

their jokes are to die for

>the bitch is probably doing it for attention
>probably doing it
>probably

Are you this dumb? There literally is no point to this than to generate Facebook shares an show everyone how noble and kind this skank is for giving this geeky fatass the time of day

again, he got more than i did at his age. i went to every school dance alone, didnt have a girlfriend until i was 22, and finally getting married at 25

This guy is the worst of the worst..

Dude, look at how his standing, he's making me feel awkward

yeah but look how she's standing. She's leaning right into him.

CUCK
U
C
K

Let Dave know what you think about blacks.

vaughnlive.tv/thirdparty

Also a chat room for us to hang out in. Use 10minute mail.

So, most girls stand like that when posing for a pic

My room-mate have shoulders like this kid. They do feel abit raised, but there's nothing awkward about it. I bet he got laid that night man, unlike you, kiddo.

He awfully resembles Dan the man

Plus, hoverhand nowhere to be seen

K

> Awkward guy asks super hot girl out and get's his wish.
> /b thinks it's cringe

lol, you guys are bigger losers than I thought you were

>dad is rich
>have to work 15/7
yeah no

midget powers activate

youtu.be/PdTQMlYlh44

The cringiest part about this is you believing this is cringe.

Stay jealous, cuck.

The photo/balls on that fat nerd isn't cringe, the editorial from random fedora-wearing faggot along the top is, however.

Not being funny, but if I looked like him, I would never have the balls to do that.

ayy lmao

youtu.be/MX8_owloh0w

Asexual my ass I bet if I shove my dingaling down her fucking mouth she would cum hard as fuck she would want to fuck me right then and there, I'd be all like alright whatever fuck the shit out of her then 9 months later she says some bullshit, fuck out

Indeed - The cringe isn't really about the guy looking a bit goofy on camera; He showed some courage and initiative, is probably both charismatic and funny, and probably got laid that night.

The cringe is in the text, which is implied to be written by someone else. However, if it's written by the guy (Plot-twist: or the girl?) in third-person for some retarded reason then it would take the cringe to a whole new level.

I'm a communist please watch my videos on a site owned by rampant capitalists

>Be me, aged 14.
>Prom. (Not American, so we have it a few years earlier I think)
>There is this super cute girl in school that everyone adores (except the bitches) - She's the best looking by far, but also friendly and warm.
>I want to ask her to prom but know she would shut me down, so I don't even try.
>I have shoulder-length hair, bad posture, and my face is full of acne.
>Fast forward to one week before prom.
>After class one day, the cutie patootie is standing by my locker.
>"H-Hello.." I say
>She cuts right to the chase and asks ME to go to PROM with her.
>I'm shocked, but also overjoyed - I accept.
>Ecstatic all day.
>But at night, flashbacks to the book Carrie by Stephen King pops into my mind.
>Why the hell would she ask me?
>Is it a prank? Am I going to show up and she will laugh at me?
>But nope, on the day of prom, she comes by my house (she lived only a few streets away) and we go to prom together, driven there by my dad.
>I got laid for the first time that night and it was fucking glorious.

Turns out that this girl was a virgin, but still kind of a sex freak - Masturbated every day, put candles inside of her vagina, etc. And the girls had asked some of the guys who had the biggest dick in school, and they had said my name instead of talking up their own game. (Took showers after gym class and those faggots must've looked at my junk) It was awkward as hell when I found out, but my date admitted that was the primary reason she asked me to the prom - She was a 'size queen'. We dated for 8 months after that. Moral of the story is: If you have a giant dick, and nothing else going for you, it might be good to let girls know this somehow. True story.

OX

still looks like an ugly motherfucker
you failed OP

Nice shirt faggot.

Drake's way hotter and better than this fat goofy piece of kike shit. Drake was always better on the show and still is to this day. Everyone is just like "omg Josh isn't a morbidly obese piece of shit now so that makes him da best XDDDD" or "Drake's such a meanie I always liked Josh". Anyone who isn't a scum sucking pleb watched Drake and Josh for Drake and Drake only. Look whose fucking name is first in the title of the show for fuck sake.

I'm not Drake btw.

>I'm not Drake btw.

Right.

Nah the legal system would cuck him harder

newfag detected

Marrying after dating for 3 years total. I cringed.

Why this made me boner?

>youtube.com/watch?v=yA5PoLSRWeA
>skip to 5:24

this is how this story will really go.

you are delusional.

Women are a bunch of cunts if you are not on par with her expectations on what she deserves.

Good show tbh

You don't get out much, do you?

I would spend or donate all my money, report the parents for drugs sothe child gets taken care of and kill myself.
Or just runaway with the money.