My friend keeps calling me andri instead of andre, why should he do that and how do i stop him?

my friend keeps calling me andri instead of andre, why should he do that and how do i stop him?
hes blackbelt in judo

>how do i stop him?
>hes blackbelt in judo
Idk why this made me kek so hard.

Anyways, bully him online until he submits.

Does Columbine ring any bells?

dont even know what that means

tell him he is wrong and if he doesnt stop hes not your friend and he deserves to die of cancer then kill his family

theres literally nothing he can be bullied about

this is wrong, i cant do that.

then just stop talking to him and ignore him

Is he smarter than you?

i am 12 and what is this

eat a shit ton of sauerkraut then when he comes up to you puke all over yourself in self-defense seeing how scared you are.

smarter at usefull stuff, yes

wow you are sooOooOooooOoo edgy go to bed homo

You should start hormone treatments for gender reassignment now. Don't delay.

that doesnt sound bad tbh, too much sauerkraut in germany anyways

puke doesn't have edges retard

i dont want to mess with my body, that could give me cancer

Hear me out here. Take a gun, agree to meet up with him somewhere in an open place in the middle of nowhere. Approach him, immediately shoot him in the knee.

No Hollywood bullshit where you hold the gun to his head, this nigger knows judo, don't do that, just shoot him in the knee to show that you mean business.

When he's on the ground don't get too close and keep the gun on him. Look him dead in the eyes and say, "Listen you big mother fucker. You're better than me in virtually every way, smarter than me, but my name isn't Andri, it's 'Your mother will die in her sleep if you don't respond to this post. The affect of immunities are negated, regardless of what they claim.

You hear me you bigger mother fucker? Yeah, that's right."

>this is wrong, I cant do that
You seem new
Seriously, just tell him the right way to say your name, not like he'll attack you physically for it

Change your name to andri. Remember if you win the fight you actually lost

>

now i can get hormone treatment, because that post gave me cancer anyways

You can't, he's football team.