Ask a chechen anything

Ask a chechen anything
I come from the city shali. I live in Sweden now

Иди на хуй, чурка.

Dra åt helvete, jävla churka.

Can you stream the event on the internet when are you going to blow yourself up?

Ut från mitt land, din jävla blattejävel!

Chilla mannen

Vrf

Fag

K

Do you speak Chechen ?

Are you a Muslim?

How long have you been in Sweden and why did you move there?

Do you speak Swedish, Russian or Chechen?

What do you think about Putin?

What did you vote for in the recent Russian election?

Thread sucks, OP's not responding to shit.

Why don't you get the fuck out of Sweden, go back to Chechnya, and fight for the future of your people and your homeland?

Are you afraid that Putin will flatten all of your cities again if you grow testicle and go back to fight for your nation?

How many Swedish women have you raped?

Why do chechen people love war so much? If somewhere is war going, you can find chechens there, always dying for nothing. why do you act like wild animal?

>"go back to Chechnya, fight for the future of your people and your homeland"
>implying Chechnya isn't better off with Russia
Russia is pretty much the only thing keeping it from turning into another complete Muslim sharia hellhole like the rest of the Caucasus and the Middle East.

Yes I'm Muslim
I moved here 2001
I can speak swedish and chechen

I'm 15 so I can't vote

3 boys got murdered by our president because they posted the ichkeriya flag and I don't wanna die. Also my 15

We like being strong and wanna be known in the world. I think so. I'm 15 and wasn't born there

I'm in school and can't reply all the time

Что ты думаешь о Путина?

How does it feel to know Chechnya is only not bombing Russians because Putin pays a fuckload of money to bribe them via this fat fuck?

Why are Muslims so pathetic?

kid, it's not being strong, it's being fucking stupid. You are human after all, you want to experience nice thing in life, not only war and shooting. It's good you wan't born there. I've seen many chechens in my life and those who where born in chechnya and those who where born for exsample in m country are way different

So you basically moved to Sweden when you were 1? lel, you're not a real Chechen, you're a faggot Swede, you faggot.

GTFO underaged fag.

>our president
Why would Maskhadov do that? Or are you talking about Putin?

Wa salam alaykum bratan
Got a lot of Chechen friends, crazy people
Why do Chechens all drive BMW and race like crazy?

What is the most number of apples you have ever fit up your ass at once?

Jag är också från Ryssland och bor i Sverige, dock inte från Tjetjenien. Har du någonsin planerat att åka tillbaka till Ryssland? Också vad tycker du om Putin?

>I'm 15 and wasn't born there
MODS MODS MODS

>wasn't born there
>calls himself chechen

go home! we don't need more subhuman filth
>fucking porchmonkeys smells like shit