Just a day after my flight into Australia an Aussie yelled "kangaroo fucker" to me after I left my bus

Just a day after my flight into Australia an Aussie yelled "kangaroo fucker" to me after I left my bus.
Is this a beastiality meme or an insult? I'm currently confused because I didn't do anything on the bus that should have caused this response. It's been bugging me for a week.

Any ideas on what I did wrong Cred Forums? Any tips to help me for next time I'm in Australia?

All aussies love beastiality.

did it occur to you that all white Aussies are descended from criminals and the mentally unfit for society so him calling you that may have been some inborn retardation?

>All aussies love beastiality.

This is true. Not a surprise given their history.

Were you fucking a kangaroo at the time?

Jesus christ those things are brutal.
Dude op take it as a compliment. If you can fuck something that dangerous...

They're only welterweights, too

Pic related

>kangaroo fucker
As an Aussie who has been walkabouts to every pub bar and watering hole for a thousand horizons in every direction, I have never heard of this as a common insult. You sir are either a liar, or crossed paths with some loonie with Tourette's.

He was probably a kiwi as we call them sheep fuckers, mistook you for a colonial, don't sweat it mate.

Going to have to agree with ya there mate, never heard that one before.

The word fucker is, in Australia, universally exchangeable with the word mate and like the words cunt, coon and bloody can express a whole spectrum of emotions ranging from deepest affection to outright hostility.

So welcome to bloody Australia you fucking cunt.

More likely jolly ol Aussie was yelling it as a warning like 'Kangaroo!!! fucker' Fucker is a general Aussie term of love and peace

You mean goodbye, he already fucked off back home.

Or he was fucking a roo at the time

Stuped fucking cunt.

What a fuckin sook

Too right, Aussie fukin saved your life from ninja kangaroo fagit

I think this thread was started by an Australian who intentionally used a term that no one has ever used in order to illicit a response from other Australians..

That's the exact kind of fair dinkum shitposting I expect from an Aussie cob

you got me champ.. but i think this cunt was an aussie who was chucking burley in the water

Sounds like your typical kangaroo fucker

you couldnt actually fuck a roo unless it was knocked out

the term refers to someone who on a good friday or saturday would fuck something weird, a fatty, a cow, a sheep, a rubber vagina, a trap etc.

heard it plenty, im from vic