Damn i love this country... AMERICA FUCK YEA!

Damn i love this country... AMERICA FUCK YEA!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#exgf

HELL YEAH! USA! USA!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

I don't promote violence, but i do believe in my right to bear arms for protection from a tyranny in government,

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -Thomas Jefferson

yeah the government. which has F35s, the USMC, tanks and idk what else. so good luck.

The Vietcong did pretty well.

>pretty well

deaths
USA: 58,000
vietcong: about a million

hmmm....

This is better than being a europoor, I mean Syrian, Sand nigger muslim.

The entire text of the Posse Comitatus Act, as amended in 1956, is as follows:
18 U.S.C. § 1385 - Use of Army and Air Force as posse comitatus
"Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army or the Air Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both".

Shut up José.

In other words they can't deploy USMC on US soil on law abiding US citizens according to the US Constitution, which Obama wants to throw out the window.

In other words they can't deploy USMC on US soil on law abiding US citizens according to the US Constitution, which Obama wants to throw out the window.

yeah and you can't shoot federal agents. but if you do whatever you say you need guns for () we'll see about that.

People have been accusing him of this since 2008. For a guy with an evil plan to take over the US, he's really waiting until the last minute.

Hopefully i'll never have to shoot anyone in my lifetime, but if they try to take my rights away i wont go down without a fight.

He set us on a path that cant be unset, the damage is done you just won't see it right away. I saw it quickly with the economy coming to a crawl in the oil field business, everyone here is getting laid off from work, From the new rules and regulations he passed including obamacare which i lost my job because of...

>252 years of shootings
>442 shootings
>546 dead

Even if we take just the last 20 years there were only 275 deaths so 13.75 deaths per year.

Which isn't that bad really.

If you look at all homicides, guns as well as non, you are still twice as likely as an American to be killed in a car accident rather than be murdered.

In short I think the US should ban cars.

sauce

Agreed

>America fuck yea
While holding a russian gun.

>next level retardation detected

Romanian made btw not Russian

How many bit coin does it cost for a ak-47 like that

also forgetting that Vietcong was supplied by fuckin China through some of the most intricate supply routes in Laos

US population would get rekt

oh wow that blew my mind

not sure about bit coin but they go for 420$ last time i checked

Australian visa for US visa exchange

about 1,500 people p.a. fall from stairs and die. i think we should ban stairs.

With a Russian gun. Faggot

At first i thought she tries to compensate her flat chest with that huge ass rifle

But then i saw her face

Fuck off and learn something, that is a post 1980 AKG Romanian WASR-10.... Not a Russian Kalashnikov

Russian AK yeah fucking 'merica stupid op

Yea shes fugly as hell. but a freak all the same

Romanian built from Russian design still not 'merica

Americans watch too many movies.

That's cheap for a automatic, I've only fired one in a game they are always more powerful and not as accurate

>USA Logic

Cars were not invented to be weapons of destruction.

I don't care for the AR-15, at least where i live in this part of 'merica i can buy these firearms legally... Bet you wished you had one fag

Semi Auto only, post 1980's AKG can't even be modified to be fully Automatic. But with the low zoom scope i recently mounted on mine its a bit more accurate and very accurate, very short rifle as well i enjoy hunting with it.

AMERICA CUCK YEAH!

yeah back when they didn't have drones and shit, idiot!

wow ur tough. you wouldn't do shit mate and you know it.

Figure i'd take a lesson from the Jews "mate"... If the come for my right to bare arms then try to put me on a train to a camp i'll just resist with that AK and get it over quickly.

OK Chicken Little. Take off your tinfoil hat and show one thread of evidence that Obama wants to Take your gun. And Opinions of NRA paranoids do not constitute a fact or evidence.

Ban Alcohol. Too many drunk drivers.

Fucking Stairs!! God I HATE Stairs.

"Yea" rhymes with play, hay, may.... The word your illiterate ass wants is "yeah".

Ugly chicks and guns not made in murica. Damn i love murica

Why don't we start a program where we exchange our weapons of mass destruction for weapons of ass destruction.