Finally my fingerbox has arrived!

Finally my fingerbox has arrived!
I't took nearly a month to come because of the manufacturer going bust in the UK, had to order this badboy from the US
Not seen a fingerbox thread in ages, so fingerbox thread.

bump

What

What is a
>"Finger Box"

>newfags

>summerfag

>being this new

Cool, is it homebuilt?

Yeah it only took me like an hour to make, but home made is always the way to go

I need one of these, I get idle hands and jimmy legs when I sit for too long without touching something, how much did it cost?

What is a finger box lol

that looks fucking sweet

Had mine for a year then I converted it to a fleshlight

fingerboxes are a forced meme found on Cred Forums wherein 2-3 people in a thread circlejerk in the hopes that they trick unsuspecting people into believing an item called a fingerbox is a real thing

Alot of kids here this month

>trying to bait this hard

>not knowing what a fingerbox is
sorry your parents didn't care about you enough to get one of these glorious masterpieces

They are real though, its something you hold to put off idle hands and to stop jimmy legs, I need to get one.

Actually its to prove who is and who isn't a newfag, only regular fags know what they are

Faggot

Recently upgraded to this bad boy, what do you guys think?

found the newfag who looks up memes he doesn't know about.

Fingerboxes are real you dense moron, ive got mine 5 feet from me on a shelf

How old is that? that looks sweet man

Fucking beautiful, how did you find this work of art?

A finger box all though it may seem to be a relatively simple device, it is not on the contrary of being simple a finger box is more than a box with a hole in it, it is a massively complex device containing more than a thousand separate components per box, usually with nine boxes per set that makes over nine thousand separate components, but the device will work limitedly with just one box.

Finger boxing is also known as fingering and boxing and is a massive fad among teens aged 13-18, the device in a simpler form were first invented by William John Trolington over 100 years ago in Australia.

A Finger box basically simulates a feeling, originally this was accomplished with mechanical devices in the box with some extremely cruel pranksters putting item such as glass and nails in witch would often decapitate the finger, this led to a act of parliament in 1919 by the UK banning the devices, which was quickly followed by the rest of the world.

Although still banned the “underground market” off finger boxes saw a boom in sales during the 1980’s and was redeveloped into its current electrical module in the mid 1990’s buy an unnamed Chinese worker.
The device works on the same principals as electrical prosthetic limbs, an electrical impulse is shot up the nervous system that will make the hand think that it is feeling something; anything can be simulated such as stroking a cat or shaking a hand.

The finger box costs around 50 per box and are usually sold out within minutes they have reportedly have gone for over 200 per box on ebay.

I actually got a fingerbox and I know other people who also do.
It isn't "just a meme".

In all sincerity, I'm new here and would like to know what a fingerbox is and does if you guys wouldn't mind?

see

Damn, I should have seen that.
Thanks for the heads up user!

I don't want to start this war again and I wouldn't ask this question if I wasn't about to make an addition to my collection: Oak or Mahogany?

Mahogany for sure, they have a nice aroma to them that just makes them far superior and anyone prefers oak is clearly a degenerate incapable of making the correct decisions.

oh look, its this faggot again.

Stay jealous that you don't have a glorious fingerbox like the rest of us.