Recent ex girlfriend found out I'm now dating other girls, this is what I wake up to this morning

Recent ex girlfriend found out I'm now dating other girls, this is what I wake up to this morning.

>>Her: I just wanna say one thing..I heard you're meeting a girl at some point and taking her to the fare, if I'm honest I hope she lasts for you. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you and I hope she treats you 100 times better than I did because that's what you deserve. When I heard this it broke my heart but like you said its time to move on and yeah its hard, I hope she's perfect for you and don't you ever change in anyway and i mean it x

I haven't contacted her at all btw, but I do want her back. What should I do? Reply with "Some part of me wishes it was you I was taking" maybe?

Reply: k, you too

Nope. Move on. I know those feels. My ex that I split with 4 months ago drunk called me last night from the middle of town. I ended up picking her up and taking her back to hers and enduring about an hour of tears, "I miss yous", "we should get back together" and all that bullshit. Don't get me wrong, I still care for her but I'm determined to move forward and not go back since she was the one who broke it off in the first place. There's literally nothing to go back to anymore. Yet equally, I feel fucking dead inside today.

So yeah, tldr, rough it out and move on. Going back to old pastures will probably not end well, at least that's the ideology I'm taking.

I think you'd have a better chance keeping quiet and 'playing hard to get' than replying with something like that, OP. Hard to say since we don't know the story or what kinda girl she is.

its just standard passive/aggressive shit there user, it's just her messing with your emotions, looks like you are lucky to be out of it.

is this a cringe thread?

Okay for information then: Before me, she was single for a year, and only ever had little 1 or 2 week relationships. I think mainly because she can be pretty insecure and has low self esteem. Then I come along, and boom 6 months together, her first kiss and sex partner, even helped her self esteem.

We only broke up because she'd get in this mood sometimes, whether its bi-polar or what, where she felt everything was falling apart and randomly end it with me, but we'd get back together anyway a few hours later or the next day. I told her I can't keep doing this as its exhausting, and she was telling me how sorry she was, how bad she feels, and she wanted to get back with me just over a week ago but is afraid all she's gonna do is act the same.

/thread

Dont say anything. I tried to go back to an ex that I broke it off from but after talking with her I knew I was making a mistake. I ended up pulling the plug before going all in on the take back, I regretted it at the moment but remembering all the shit she put me through made me feel like I was physically sick while in conversation with her.

She now is pregnant with huge health problems and is planning on getting married to someone else. She was mental and Im glad I didnt get stuck with her.

The girl will move on and its best you do to.

Ah so you're both children

In that case kill yourself

Sounds like your exgf been watching too many nick sparks films. Clearly lying between her teeth because she thinks its what shes supposed to say to get you to take her back, which is what she should have texted you. Aka shes a manipulative liar with high expectations and not worth the baggage imo.

retard
how can you fall for bait like this
you reply with anything even remotely agreeing with her and she gets evidence to fuck up your current relationship

Move on. She's just doesn't know how to process the idea that you are moving on from her. She obviously fucked up somehow but assumed that you'd still be emotionally attached and would eventually return to her. Hearing that you're dating again crushes that internal narrative. So she's sending you this message in an attempt to return to a state that she's used to, where you belong to her emotionally.

And that is absolutely what it's about, emotional control. She DOESN'T want you to be happy. If she did she would have sent you anything; that message did nothing but serve her own selfish purpose: a last ditch attempt to keep you in her life. You left her for a reason, remember that reason and move on.

Just move on. The only reason she sent that is because she figured you'd wait for her and she could have you back at any time. She feels jealous about you seeing someone else and threatened by this other girl. Show her that she can't just whistle when she wants a fucking pet.

Did you guys read my post about the relationship here
>

Do you think its all just her trying to gain emotional control, or is she really sorry for what she's done, and is maybe doubting herself for ending it?

If she love you she will
Wait if not it was never to be that simple

She doesn't want to lose you, even if it just means keeping you around on a hair thin leash, she doesn't want to see you happy with anyone else. From

Fuck her dad. She'll never see it coming

Probably a combination of both. Don't fall for it. One of my friends fell for a girl years ago and they kinda dated for a while before she announced she was a lesbian and wanted a female partner. Only thing was, she expected him to stay around basically as a boyfriend/shoulder to cry on without sex/intimacy etc while she went and lived with some lesbian the same age as her mum. Thankfully he took our advice and parted company permanently. But the way she acted, you'd have thought she was being completely reasonable expecting him to be there as her moral support for ever while she scissored some old bitch!

Its emotional control, 100 percent. From what you posted, she's been doing that since the beginning. She is extremely attached to you because of all the "firsts" and doesn't know how to deal with a world where you aren't in her life.

She has probably subconsciously fooled herself into thinking that this is how you tell someone you're sorry. But rest assured, this is NOT true guilt. I don't deny that she feels bad, but if she has self esteem issues that it would do her well to be on her own. You are not responsible for her self esteem, that's why it's called that. You cannot be the hinge upon which her internal happiness pivots.

Never change user. Never change

The grass is only greener when you're on the other side. She likely regrets it and plays around the ifs and buts of the relationship, and you getting closer to other girls has been the catalyst to growing some balls enough to ask you back.
But she's selfish. Completely selfish. The whole leaving and getting back together thing? I've been there, it's bullshit. Usually there's additional stuff than just confidence issues. Maybe eyeing someone else? Maybe heard something about you that she dislikes and won't bring up? Ect. She only ever does it for her benefit, not yours. And bluntly, you were her partner not her carer. If it's something you can't deal with now it won't ever get better. It takes a certain amount of stubbornness and experience to keep someone like her in check.
I can say all that from experience as the bitch who played this card, had it ruin one relationship and nearly ruin my current one. However my partner has experience in the mental health field and is stubborn enough that, honestly, I'm getting a shit tonne better. But it takes a lot and it's really not easy on either of you. It's not worth the draining arguments if after six months you'd had enough. I don't mean that in a nasty way either, it's not your job. If you do get back together get her to see a counsellor or some shit like that.

This user gets it

Anyone that thinks this isn't the perfect reply has a notch count below 20

I just want her back man. Apparently she is also dating some new guy, but she's never going to find a replacement, no one will stick around as long as I did.That relationship will probably fail very quickly like all her others.

Another thing I noticed is a slight change in her attitude, like she's acting a little over-confident? Like before she was pretty self concious about taking her glasses off, but you know I come along, make her feel really good and sexy about herself, and now she's not wearing them at all anymore, or posting more pics on snapchat. I don't know whether its a cry for attention or her being like that because she expected me to stick around, but I'm sure now that I'm not going to be around, that will fade pretty quickly.

"Let me know if you want to join us for a threesome."

>Do you think its all just her trying to gain emotional control, or is she really sorry for what she's done, and is maybe doubting herself for ending it?
She's a woman, of course it's about control.

Look, you have to do what is right by you.

Life is about choices. If you choose to talk to her, which WILL eventually lead to you guys getting back together, you'll have no one but yourself to blame if the exact same shit that used to happen keeps happening. If both of you are seeing other people then just continue to do that and see how it pans out. All she wants is familiarity, not happiness. The same goes for you, the only reason that you still want to be with her is because she is your "normal". But that is no good reason to stay with someone that is very obviously willing to play with your emotions.

Ask her to send tits