So yeah. This happened today

So yeah. This happened today.

>inb4 it was OP fault, No it wasnt my fault.

Whats your worst car/moto accident /b?

Who cares, it's a Seat.

wrecked my focus fingering my teenage girlfriend with her friends in the back

Worth

i was pissed at the time but yeah, totally

I hit 4 dear with 2 cars all within 18 months. All but one left the car unusable and left me stranded ~300 miles from home.

The one that didn't totally fuck my car, I ripped the front fend off and drove home without it.

This was mine.

replace the radiator and pound out the rest.

This.

Fell asleep.

Broken ankle that now has screws in it, nerve damage to shoulder and a collapsed lung.

First accident, drifted over a curb because my car had an open diff and didn't handle the way I expected it to. 400 dollars in repairs and she was back on the road.

My friend slid his truck off a logging road and down the side of a cliff, I was in the passenger's seat

I got drunk and wrecked my ex girlfriends Toyota into someone's rental.
I ended up going to court for it but the adrenaline kicked in when the cops showed up and they didn't realize I was drunk, i just told them I was tired from band practice.

My case got dismissed since the guys driving the rental went back up north and no on showed up. Fucked up part is, this was a year ago and two days ago some fucking guy showed up and Geico is suing me for 12 grand.
Bastards.

Front

Story?

Smashed a Reliant Robin into a deer. Completely smashed the front end, but managed to drive it home. Had it back on the road in less than 12 hours... fibreglass cars rule!

Fell asleep driving home from uni, hit a car head on, on the highway going 110km/hr, car flipped over twice in mid air, slammed into the ground 50ish metres away. Had 8 broken ribs, broken clavicle, fractured skull, perforated intestines, broken leg, and spent 2 weeks in intensive care

This was my worst accident

not my worst but latest with photos
bag slipped off the back and onto the rear tyre taking out my tail tidy section and number plate. also covered everything in bits of melted backpack

Bro did you wear seatbelt?

some asshole hit me from behind when my car was still pretty new

1000€ damage that his insurance had to pay so it wasn't that bad

but senpai, they can't sue you over the same thing..... The toyotas insurance shall cover it senpai.

Being born, or having children?

Or both?

You fucking pussy.

Both

Yeah little bit

Well I wasn't on the insurance so I don't know how that would work? But does this mean I can fight it?

Yeah.

Had a purple/black "L" on my torso for weeks, the airbag really fucked my sternum too, but didn't crack it.

It saved my life.

Snapped the ball joint then proceeded to drop the front axel with it. Never buying a Mustang again

Whoa wait.
Did YOU wear a seat belt?

I'm I fell asleep too.

Literally just passed out from how hot it was, hadnt slept in almost three days by then.

I'm
and of course I wore a seatbelt. That's what broke my clavicle, ribs and perforated my intestines. The seatbelt was what almost killed me Hahahha

mud on the road. damn farmers..

Dude, you flipped.
Without it holding you in place you would have broken your neck.

>really rainy day
>driving the ambulance
>emergency
>head on the the autobahn
>in a curve the car in front of me looses control on the wet road as he want's to let me pass
>inb4 crushing him in his car I try to dogde to the left while slapping on the breaks
>physiks says no
>ambulance tilts on his right side we slide for about 50 metres
>everyone only has minor injuries (we were really lucky)
>the trainee in the back of the ambulance litteraly shit his pants
>made me kek as I got out
>In the end I found out, that the "emergency" that was given to us was not a suicide attempt, but a mother being hysterical after her daughter cut her finger accidentially
>200k dmg 'cause of a bleeding finger
>kinda funny in the end

you had a valid license at the time? was the car insured? if these two were a yes then you were insured. Besides that the case was tossed out and they're coming back for the same thing? Call one of the lawyers who gets paid if only you win the case and counter sue.

Yeah thats what i am going to do, by the way heres the story

>Be me driving on my lane normally
>The road is Pic Related,
>Have a bus coming normally on the opposing lane, Scooter get on my lane to overtake the busand
>Mfw I see the driver look around at the trees
>I brake as soon as I see him getting in my lane.
>He doesn't even look straight on the road
>He Drives in front of my vehicle and he crushes on my hood.
>Mfw I saw him slip back down
>Mfw When I see him not even bleeding
>Mfw I see my car dripping shit all over the road
>I pack up get my papers and laptop and I run away fearing an explosion
>Mfw he tells me that HE commited a crime for going on the opposing lane
>Mfw when he has 2 children and he is a fucking careless bastard

Was an absolute fuckwit when I first got my car. Was drifting and snapchatting it at the same time, hit the brick wall of a house. Looked like yours but only about half as bad. $1600 fix

Then I recently did pic related. Partially the car that parked next to me's fault because there was almost no room to get out, tried to get out and got stuck on the concrete pole next to me. My fault for not maneuvering patiently enough, was stuck to a point where I had to just floor it out and fuck it all up. Another $1600 fix that I'll be taking in next week. Fuck my life.

hahahahahhaha

> crash a bike
> blame farmers

Oh fuck? I'll look into that. What kinda lawyer would I need? I don't have a dime to my name either but yeah I was cleared of all charges because I was licensed and my ex did have insurance

Rear ended while sitting stationary at a junction. The girl's insurance paid for it all.

Some woman drove into the side of me while I was waiting to turn. Her insurance paid for it.

driving a VW beetle down the beach road out of the city

dude two cars in front wants to turn into the bayside carpark, so he stops, waiting for a break in the traffic

car behind him stops

i stop

council truck, towing a trailer with a huge tractor on the back of it.. behind me.. doesn't stop. my car was concertina'd and i was lucky not to be crushed to a fucking pulp. write-off.

OMG that was a fucking close one

Do you have the paper work from the old case? Do you have a copy of the insurance card at the time? Did you talk with the person from geico and tell them that you won that case already and they can't sue you for the same thing?

I'd have to look around but I don't think I have any of that.
On top of that I haven't called Geico. I was gonna do that later today after I spoke to my ex because she's on the paper work

Was driving on a dirt road and went straight on a blind rise, straight after there is a 90 degree right turn and took the corner to fast, Span out and hit the ditch hard going about 80 kilometers, The car rolled three times before sliding to a stop on its side with the engine revving really hard, smoke filled the compartment and I lost it, Some locals managed to drag me out and left me there thinking I was dead, stole all my shit but hey they saved my life I guess.

Yeah I know, I would have actually died if I wasn't wearing it, I know that

we finally wrecked our ride after a 3 week bender of drinking,driving and making darwin roll around in his grave.had my 2nd brain contusion after that(and my liver is fucked up).

What shit country are you from?

South Africa, Crime is pretty much an everyday thing here.

i got no pics of the car because i sold it but once i reversed into my mailbox at about 20 and completely shredded it. thats about it, fuck you guys are shitty drivers, esp you bro in the excel, and only cos i know you are an aussie fuck you man i drive here to dont fucking fall asleep and crash into me man.

I once had a blue cabriolet too.
Axle broke on the high way and i smashed right into the barrier.

top mine

>protip you cant

>not even a serious crash, it was just set on fire

That accident doesn't too what has already been posted.

Maybe a story would help your case, though I doubt it.

Back story?

I can.
No pics im afraid. But 1996 rolled a vw golf gti at 105 mph down a main road. Ended up on its roof for a distance then hit the kerb through a but stop shed and rolled into the woods.
I had to be brought back twice at the scene.

>I got drunk and wrecked my ex girlfriends...
and they're the bastards?

Edit:
Wrong thread

My mother died with me in the car because I didn't reply to a post.

So the lesson here boys is:

Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>we finally wrecked our ride after a 3 week bender of drinking,driving and making darwin roll around in his grave.had my 2nd brain contusion after that(and my liver is fucked up).
good times!

I've been in 3, all when my friends were driving. One was really bad

oh okey, youare right. It did just burn while in stationary.

>few months later
>in need of a car
>shit money
>wat do?
>buy same care
>be on autoban going 100kmph
>get hit from behind by fucking saab going 180
>spin on road like motherfucker
>crash in a dich

Some Asian dude backed into my bike and drove off

dubs dont lie bro. sorry to read that

I'd be so pissed

>short story shorter
>a car hid behind other car on a cross-road
>Stop sign says I have to stop
>didn't see the other car, so I went ahead and went forward.
>got hit pretty bad on the side
>passenger injured, my car, the other car would've hit the people on pedestrian crossing.
>kicked my way out of my own car
>got pretty big problem
>witness from pedestrian crossing came and told the police that the other car would surely killed her if it didn't hit me first
>passenger refused to press charges
>MFW I managed to not go to jail for unintentionaly injuring and endangering the passanger (shit works here like that)
>the other car was towed away
>mine managed to drive away, both were scrapped in four days.

Inshallah praise allah you are safe

Someone in a 4x4 ran into me, obviously I came out worse.

True dat.woulda been pissed if i died in a 300$ piece of shit with spray painted rally stripes tho lmao.

Where u @

Two serious accidents in 16 years of driving, both in work vehicles in Ausfagland.
First time was in a single cab land cruiser trayback, doing about 70 mph on a dirt road. Suddenly hit a huge patch of wet black soil which is like sheet ice and just slid straight off the road. The back right tyre hit the left hand embankment and I flipped over once. Smashed the windscreen, dented in the roof and the hood. The most expensive thing was the Codan aerial on the bulbar which got snapped off. The car got fixed though.
Second time was in a Toyota Prado wagon which was virtually new. On a stretch of highway in the middle of nowhere I signal right to turn into this little dirt track, and the truck behind me thinks I am telling him to overtake. Just as I am slowing down and turning off I am collected by an accelerating Hino truck doing about 80 miles. Rips my door panel off, twists the chassis and the car is a complete write off.
Both times I wasn't hurt and walked away. Always wear your seatbelt!

@ estonia.

You're a cunt.

no one will believe me but deadset
>18 get motorbike license because bros have it
>new to riding
>car pulls out infront of me, slam brakes fly of bike into car
>only doing 40k's an hour
injuries
>tore my aorta
>broke all ribs on right side
>both lungs collapse
>crack a vertebrae
>break wrist now have plate
>break scapula
now have a stent in my aorta
get a checkup every year

>no one will believe.
>motorbike

No, user, really?, you had an accident on a motorbike?

nah just 90% percent of people with a torn aorta die on the spot

>broke my aorta
>no one will believe me

yep no one will

why did you throw up all over the bit that got hit?

that's just rude

Combined with collapsed lungs.

Driving down the highway.
Fingering the fuck out of my girlfriend who is in the passenger sheet.
Her feet are on my dashboard.
She's about to cum
>kicks out my windshield

Scares the fuck out of me. Hit a barrier on the highway. Wheel falls off my car. Almost hit a semi.

>break up with girlfriend

quite easy to repair. Don't be a faggot pice of shit, and repair it yourself OP.

good, you deserve it bikerfag. you niggers are a menace to the automobiles on the road.

good! you deserve it faggot. get a real vehicle bitch

>on the way home from school
>2 days earlier put on shitty winter tires
>have just rained
>im retarded and wanted to get home fast >enter an curve on an small road at 90mph >oversteer as fuck
>compensate to hard an loose control
>slide dow in the ditch at 80 mph as i did not brake
>slides an good 130 feet
>stops
>amazed that i did not flip the car
>calls friend that tows my car up
>put on extra tyre
>no damage to car
>tell no one except that friend

>be me
>drives motorcycle.
>FWB girl needs ride to work.
>don't really care to but do it anyway.
>throw shorts on and bicycle helmet on cause lazy.
>on the way home.
>in hurry cause didn't want to be out anyway
>last mile home on back road.
>cresting over a hill doing 50 in a 35.
>hear people shouting.
>sounds like....? "no no no no no no!"
>look to right.
>see nothing but bush line that comes all the way to side walk.
>suddenly sumthing darts in front of me about 20 ft ahead.
>OHSHITWHATTHEFUCKISTHAT!?!?
>70 pit bull at 0.0001 degrees in front of me
>dog freaks and deer in head lights.
>road to small/steep the swerve.
>apply maxium brakes. front and back. back wasn't enough.
>learn to fly
>forget how to land
>me and bike fall end over end.
>slide 40ft to bottom of hill.
>fractured my scaffoid
>still an issue 3 years later.
>10/10 nurse hits on me hard. tells me how sexy road rash is. literally says we should hang out sometime low key so not to get fired.
>normally hitting on girls/ getting in there pants no issue.
>but i'm in shock. naked. shaking. open mouth nothing comes out.
>literally can't hit on her.
>MFW that was the most painful part of all this.
>mfw dog taught me to fly.

This.

>pic related

Photo was taken by a photographer for a local online daily after crash.
It's the only photo of crash i've right now, so why do i look after it?
Because i loved that damn econobox

my biggest accident in 8 years of car and motorcycle driving

>be winter
>going slow on a long icy road with a T-intersection up ahead
>think it's a good idea to pull the handbrake for some reason
>car slides forwards in a more slippery way than i expected
> turn off handbrake
>getting close to the intersection now so i gently apply brakes
>also more slippery than expected
>manage to slow down a bit but not enough
>slide across the intersection and hit a tree at walking speed
>mailman at the side of the road laughing at me
>drive away

no damage to the car except for some burnt carpet because i dropped a cigarette while trying to unfuck the handbrake

Dat static lyfe tho

Adam?

>he tells me that HE commited a crime for going on the opposing lane
?

ahahaha good, normal people hate you biker fags

Mine

Nah

Now that's a wreck.

Guys I just passed the driving test today and tomorrow I'm getting my license. Somebody told me I would die tomorrow (as a meme joke in another thread), I heard the TV downstairs talking about fatal crashes and now this thread. Coincidence?

Happened a while back, girl in passenger seat got trapped in the car, door smashed in, backseat girl didn't buckle up and almost flew through the window, she was on concussion watch for a couple weeks, I got a boo boo on my knuckle from the airbag and it stung a little bit

Hahaha yea

Fuck Geico first of all, their insurance tactic is harassment and trying to blame everything on the other driver. They're fucking cheapskates, contact your insurance and let them duke it out that's what they are there for.

You're all fucking retarded drivers and I hope you die in a painful manner with no one else present.

I wouldve brought the wrath of my white ancestors down on him

Aw shit nigga, you're not even trying
Also checked

The only wrecks worthy

Don't call them man, they're going to finagle your ads into some bullshit. I've had two shit experiences with Geico first was I had backed into a dumb bitch because she was texting on her phone. Some dude in a truck was about to T bone the fuck out of me in a parking so I slipped my shit in reverse looked and this cunt was looking at her phone and I figured a new bumper was better than a trip to the hospital (didn't have insurance) and slammed into her. I accepted responsibility and still was bugged about it constantly. 2nd time this bitch straight up smashed the fuck out of the front of my sitting car and her company, geico, tried to say that it was my fault and finally gAve up fucking with me after 2 police reports supporting my shit and my insurance company ,USAA, dropped the fucking hammer on them

if you backed into someone, wouldn't you be at fault for not being observant?

I hate driving, i average out 2 accident a year, every single time a person slammed into me while not paying attention.
>box truck flying out from side street onto the main one where i am
>claims my car looked like pavement and he didn't see me
>parked on side street
>some guy backs into me fucking my frame up
>waiting at a red light
>crazy bitch backs up into my car fucking the bumper up
>parked at a parkinglot and sitting in a car
>crazy fucker side swipes me and leaves noce line dents on the car and runs off
>waiting at a red light
>get plowed into from the rear because the guys from hawaii
so many stories like this in my 12 years of driving

I knew if I brought this shit up it would get misunderstood, I accepted responsibility for the first one. Geico is a pain in the ass and even after the fact kept calling me with bullshit and makING a mountain out of a mole hill

Drunk drivers have hit my car over the past 3 months, 5 times.
I DID own a new car...

Just call them and ask for case number then talk to a supervisor and tell them they can not take you to court for the samething twice.

What did you own user?

I've had a few but they have all been fender benders

>I smashed my front right bumper into a womans door because I dipped into her lane during a storm at night and didn't see her
>I ran a red light and got my front bumper hit (same spot as first accident)
>backed up into another car at an intersection and made a crack in my bumper
>rear tapped a mercedes- different car than first 2 stories

the first 2 happened when I first got my license and was driving a piece of shit car while the second two happened when I was driving a newer nicer car. I've made a lot of retarded mistakes while driving, I don't think I'm a good driver. I'm okay at it now but I don't think I deserved to get my license. the road test is a joke here and it doesn't test anything. I think the road tests should be harder. I've gotten better with experience but I think I underestimated at the time how dangerous I could of been, I'm lucky it was just a couple of fender benders and not something that put somebody in the hospital or killed somebody.

driving home as teenager, guy making left turn into convenience store plows into side of my dad's car, spinning me out of control and into electrical box. Totally wrecks car. Electrical stuff was sparking and I was afraid car would catch fire- a problem made worse by the fact that the fucking doors would not open. Fortunately I was able to get a window down, and also the car did not catch fire, but shit.

Oh and the guy was drunk, the cops felt sorry for him and didn't arrest him. And despite it not being my fault, my asshole father still yelled at me.

More like these please! I am dying of laughter right here
OP here btw

>front axle
>mustang
What?

I rear ended a Jeep Cherokee going about 40mph

I hate cherokees