twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me

Anyone

Them

tom green

Donald Trump

Tommy Wiseau

Ah yeah thank

Please, he's upstaged in every movie. The woman who played Jill outshone him in every scene.

>pic related, don't know her name though.

this is somehow less funnier than any adam sandler movie

He's actually a really good actor who just stars in terrible movies. I'd really like to see him start taking on more serious roles. I'd love to see him as some mafia boss in a Scorsese type film. He'd be great.

Steve Gutenberg

Don't know how but this hurts more than watching an Adam Sandler movie.

He has done that.

Punch Drunk Love and Reign On Me.

Who is that OP?

Donald Trump

Adam Sandler obviously

Funniest and sexiest female actress

She is funny, regardless of what the autists of Cred Forums think.

Women are badass

All of them

>Name a better actor.
Donald Trump. He's fooled millions of mouth breathers into believing he would made a good president.

i 2nd this

I thought it was Mark Wahlberg

The extras on any tv show/movie ever made EVER

nick cage

Us

i second this

Reign Over Me was an okay movie.

This guy
Don't know his name though

DUBS

It is fun to watch dumbass user's grapple with the idea that they're not smarter or wittier than the average person.

Try it faggots

retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...retard...

nice troll

ryan

What's so good about Adam Sandler when he basically plays the same childish immature cock head in every movie?

>less funnier

oh man

Not gay but I like him. He gives going bald men hope that we look good too

adam sander movie stop being funny when they stop having chris farley in them this is a fact

I don't remember a single Sandler film with Farley in it.

I can't

youtube.com/watch?v=bywa3wqQ7ng

Hes a good actor but i cant stand his annoying voice

"That Veronica Vaughn is one hot piece of ace."

Kevin james, or that nigger that plays madea

>actor.

SNL doesn't count as a Sandler film, fucko.

i feel to talk about adam sandler and not bring up the gay beer thing would be a shame

yep

Is that Sam Harris?

his weird breathing was annoying in the dark knight.

He reminds me of that kid back in grade school who no one really liked or hated but laughed at his jokes because they knew he spent every weekend inside by himself

That's David spade

-Gavin Mcinnes