Hey b, just a easy question

Hey b, just a easy question....
How do you place your dick inside underwear?
why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xS4K-1j6a14
youtube.com/watch?v=Umx5GhYRNE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rightward

Gravity pulls it down, i dont "place" it there

Left, feels most comfortable.

mine hangs down down leftward bearing of 165 degrees from upward

upward

Upward, and eventually it will slide or fall down and I'll have to adjust it.

My dick disappears inside me when I stand up

I wear boxers so it flops around however is comfortable.

I don't wear underwear, but my tends to hang in my left pantleg

I throw it over my shoulder.

I'm black btw.

>underwear

same

Can't wear briefs cause they're way to tight for my boys to not feel crushed to piss, so i wear boxers and then gravity does the "placing" for me. Only choice i make in the matter is which pantleg my shit ends up sitting in which is entirely dependent on how full either sides pockets are or what company i'm sitting in.

Suppose i could just have it sit at my belly button and use the belt as some sort of support but then i'd look like a retard with 3/4 of my dick hanging out of my beltline.

Nice trips, nigger

I never wear underwear.

checked

This

>999
kek, but same here

I´m white btw

Depends on what i'm wearing, usually down or left. Changes through the day.

Rightward or leftward. 'Twas rightward today

down & left, because that's the way it curves so semi-boners show through my pants less (it hugs the leg instead of the seam)

same.
Sometime (depending on the trousers i wear) you can see it from the trousers, so i place it in the most hidden way

downward to the slight left or right, but i gotta tuck it to the direct left or right because it shows through my jeans like a little pointy chode

Straight forward.
It's so small and am so fat.
Dick has nowhere to got except straight.

pic or it didnt happen

>not the superior 169 mark 5

Why do you wanna see a small fatmans sma penis?

i want to see yours

Up and right, it usually works it's way down though

Faggot detected

Second this

Downward because my cock it 5 inches flaccid and naturally swings down like a pendulum.
To be fair though it is only 7 hard.

I go commando and it hangs down towards my left leg

Short, shrivelled and always to the left.

I haven't worn underwear since 4th grade.

Is it still underwear if you're it over your jeans?

No then you're a superhero.

This. Generally downward.

I wish we had retractable penises

Same. Not fat but my balls are so big it rests straight forward like a shelf

Argh, pending on the tightness of me undergarments, minus some natural pitch and roll, my beam has a yaw about 5 degrees to port.

In my case, he's able to choose the most comfortable position based on circumstances.

kek

Usually upward, left or right facing. I'm ambidickstruss.
Things or G-strings I tuck it into my taint and enjoy tickling my asshole. Then pantyhose or tights to hold everything snug.

fucking lost

I keep mine in my sisters mouth

>ambidickstruss

up up down down left right left right a b cum

Usually down and left or down and right

Usually upward or leftward

i have gigantic balls and I cannot stand tight underwear, because most wont fit the enormity of what is my balls + the skin. it pinches or gets wedged in.
I settled with boxers years ago, but also here i just cant let them hang, because then they will balance an the underside of my boxers/jeans (the part where it is sewed together, does it have a name?). This almost always ends in pain as well.
I therefore have to tug them in regularly, + several readjusts over the day. Mostly, i long for solitude at home, where I can strip it all of and relax in sweat pants (commando of course) and my balls may entangle and enjoy their freedom from jeans/pants/boxers oppression.

I am serious, it is no >muh huge dick
idiocy. I just seem to have a very large and long ballsack. Always had.

Ever read or heard someone saying "damn it is so hot, my balls are longer than my dick?". When I first heard, I was confused that this isnt the standard. The only situation where this does not occur for me is when I ditch my ballsack in to icy waters.

Anyone has a related condition?

You have to be an advanced level of autist to tuck your dick up unless you have a boner

This, it always falls to the left

Whats this? Are repeating nines a sign of big dicks?

youtu.be/xS4K-1j6a14

T

Great song, carti is cool but whats the point of posting it here?

:-)

It's small enough to fit straight forward.

No idea. We'll give it a go though.

Literally can't wear underwear, shit crushes my balls painfully and my dick can't sit comfortably unless it's basically following the elastic band like a belt.
Said fuck it years ago and went boxers and now i just pick whatever pant leg will have less shit in the pockets, strap a garter band to that leg, then slip my dick into it so boners don't show.
Sadly shorts and shit like basketball just don't happen now, basketball especially causing jumping actually slaps my balls around against my legs painfully enough make me tear up.

Now we see if i get 9's or dubs.

youtube.com/watch?v=Umx5GhYRNE8

trips
dubs
singles

pic related

Rolling for a 9

Good choice user

I TOUCH THOTS
YOU CANT TOUCH
I TOUCH GWOP
YOU CANT TOUCH
I TOUCH THOTS
YOU CANT--

In briefs, upward. If downward, contact with balls may cause semi-boner or mild distraction. Right or left, it rubs against the seam.

Side note, I wear underwear depending on the situation:
Athletics/Workout - supportive breifs
Work, or wearing pants - lose breifs
Walking around, hanging out, or wearing shorts - boxers
Swimming - none

Don't other people do this? I do gymnastics and martial arts, so not wearing supportive underwear isn't an option unless you just want your balls to bang against your legs.

Can't. Briefs of any sort cause actual pain from crushing shit together.
If i'm doing sports in actually wear these things called Scrotal Supports, they're like a jock strap but they have a bit more room for the balls and an opening for my dick so shits not being crushed into diamonds against each other then i just put boxers over that.
Only time i put shit on that hurts is compression shorts for leg day.

Left
I got a banana and thats the fuckin way she goes

Feels good to have a blood penis.

Downwards

user cannot be wrong

I hope you're american and those aren't cm.

Leftward, i'm a leftist
Rightward doesn't feel right
Upward wouldn't fit
Downward would be painful

Wear nothing. Free the balls 8)

Downwards but when i get hard it hurts like a mofo and stretched my underwear
8inches btw

Balls ever sore after taking them off? They (scrotal support) look excessive, but I'd wear them if they work. That's why I don't wear briefs but for the couple of hours during the workout. That and the heat.

Nah. Its pretty much perfect as its designed that way and theres various cup sizes. If you have issues with briefs crushing your shit start off with med-larg or large size cup.
Think jock strap support without your dick taking up that extra space, it gives your shit just the perfect amount of support and breathing room and the way the elastic bands sit it doesn't choke your crap when sitting or stretching.

Same here mate

Oh, and they sell some that breathe pretty well though they're like $10.
I use them if i hike or i'm going to be working all day and the bonus of it is I don't have to adjust my sack from underneath my leg and i've never sat on either of my boys with it.

They're like $10 more*
Decent ones are like $20 but sports friendly ones are like $25-30.

Thanks for the info. I'm flexible, so the fact that the help during stretching is good news.

Cred Forums has always been a source of good things for my penis.

Yep. Worst case scenario you keep the inner straps slightly loose before trying to shove your feet behind your ears.

Upward.

Up up down down left right left right b a start day