InCase thread. Post what you got

InCase thread. Post what you got.

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/?f_search=artist:incase$&f_apply=Apply Filter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's all I got for the dump. I have heaps of InCase pics, but I save all of my material in one location, so I'd have to trawl through tens of thousands of pics to find them. The dump was what I have in my new dedicated InCase folder.

InCase started doing way too much gay/cuckold stuff honestly. Really loved his older art of solo women, and when he does solo women now it's still great. It's just... He mostly does trannies/gay/cuckold shit now.

InCase is legitimately what got me questioning my sexuality, which led me to find out I'm bi.

So a mixed blessing, I'd say.

yea, he go me bi-curious too :D

See? If he removed the dick, that picture would be great.

Less for this one, since I'm not into MFM threesomes since I'm not a cuck.

came

I'm out

I think these pics are being posted just to spite you.

Really? That's what I'm into. Where can I find more of this?

eyy 69, ok now I'm out

Most of this thread is gay/cuck/tranny stuff. Mate.

triple dubs?

well fuck... can I leave now?

>cuck
You keep using that word wrong, you nerd.

The lord of dubs won't let you leave.

jesus all these closet fags loving girls with dicks.

just embrace your homosexuality, its the current year and people accept it a lot better.
just stop spamming futa bullshit everywhere pretending to be straight

Hey, that guy's penis is upside down!

so you can't be gay and like futa shit ?

Dickgirl on girl is the best. You have all the great hot sex, without the dude.

God damn it I laughed way more than I should have.

Op here, where I got ALL of my material:

g.e-hentai.org/?f_search=artist:incase$&f_apply=Apply Filter

Gay is attractiveness to masculinity. If it has the shape of a female, looks feminine, yet has a penis, it's a man, yet still feminine.

A straight man may find a very womanlike looking trap, yet still fuck it cuz it's feminine. He'll be labeled gay but it's a natural "straight" male instinct to be attracted to femininity.

I want to be that red-head.

alright already we believe you

the penis is the fucking pinnacle of masculinity you fucking tool.

that "straight" man will not fuck him as soon as he finds out theres a dick under those panties.

its not all black & white, you see? some people are 95% straight, some are 50/50, some are 30% gay. you get it?
all you guys are at least one third gay because you just love fantasizing about blowing cocks and analing dudes.

i think theres not many 100% straight/gay people, but im pretty close. and women with dicks (more correctly: dudes with tits) just confuse the hell out of me

His solo girls are still great. And I only posted twice and then stopped so I don't see why you said it that way.

You are da real mvp

moar pls

The gayer the better

I didn't know you browsed Cred Forums

yes

So, why does InCase not know that human beings can have more than one kind of face?

I like his stuff but I don't like men in real life

same here

anymore? This is cash.

No judgement, I agree with
anyway.

google - Incase - Ethics 101

Thanks!

The fuck is with InCase's art being so popular? The faces look like they're a generic template put through a program to match existing stock images of expressions, usually leading to some sort of disgusting, inhuman appearance. No matter if he draws the person as a man or a woman, they have the same fucking shoulders and hips. He doesn't know how clothes work. The hands are always angular. Everything has an unnatural gloss that isn't even attractive, just creepy. Half of his art is this pseudo-playful gayshit that tumblr dreams the entire world could be...

Fuck, InCase is disgusting.

go eat shit or something....

tbh I think it's because he's here to shill his shit all the time.

tl;dr "Not my thing really"

MOAR FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST MOAAARRRR!!

cos he sticks to what he finds attractive, which is that one.

honestly i have no problem with his faces since he is exactly the 1 artist that routinely does makeup and makeup transfer/smearing in his work

You're not going to get a discount on your commission of Generic Dickgirl Fucking Generic Trap up the Ass #38493 if you defend him.

For some gay reason I'm bothered more by the weird ears Incase draws on the characters than the cocks

cos he makes them slightly pointier than would be natural functionally making them into Elves, which in turn makes it not gay cos it's not gay if it's an elf.

nice