Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lQlIhraqL7o?t=1m34s
4archive.org/board/b/thread/685134291
youtube.com/watch?v=CWQZ-4Wblqg
youtu.be/Mzqae0_TeRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah :)

Can't tell with an upside-down pic

Meh, i'd fuck you; but then again - i'm sexually attracted farm animals.

Time stamp would be better bitch

Well, I want more pictures so I'd have to disagree.

Need a better pic to decide that. Tits and/or pussy would be appreciated.

Oh look it's the grinch again

Your body isn't. Your face could be cute with correct work

OP are you from Australia?

fake and gay

Don't worry bby, put some make up on, some fake hair, some yoga pants and men will give you attention.

are you real?timestamp please

TIMESTAMP PLEASE

Show me your feet

OP TIMESTAMP

Then continue to bathe yourself, stupid.

And keep the camera going.

you're good, save the make up for special occasions

op timestamp please-----

These faggots...

Ur perfect nice body

I think you're cute, in a darlene from rosanne irish girl way. You're in the worst place for positive feedback btw. Regardless, I'd love to tumble in the sheets with you.

this entire thread is cancer
everyone here should fucking kill themselves, including you, OP, you look like a fucking transgender faggot, i bet you have a big floppy dick that you hide from everyone.

For those of you who dont wanna turn your head

Yes you are

You're fine, just need to see your whole body before I can judge

Fetal alcohol syndrome/10

Show pussy /dick and feet

Lol yup, why you looking for attention here..? You fugly

You're not gross. You're beautiful! You're awe inspiring. The only thing you need is a tiny punch to the cunt and a slight chop to the neck.

After that you'll be perfect, you insecure ugly and disgusting attention whore.

Nah I wouldnt mind seeing more.

That being said, Post ass.

cute face, cute lips

tits+timestamp

Just fucking smile

any more pics user? potentially cute

well, if men is how you measure self worth, like most women today...
i'd fuck you; in fact most men would if blatantly given a chance, they just won't admit it.

If you're actually feeling down idk why you came to Cred Forums unless you're into verbal abuse.

>get off Cred Forums, this is a cesspool of hate.
>Smile, it puts pressure on points which cause serotonin secretion, even a fake smile, just grin like a fucking idiot, it'll help.
>Change hair colour, you're not a special snowflake, all your doing is holding onto perceived issues through your "alternative" look, which in turn will fuel your self loathing.
And last,
>Eat some fucking breakfast.

Now spread ass.

If that's a question you needed to ask, you're a retarded child. Beyond the most obvious reasons a lonely person might desperately try to reach out into the cold dark world, hoping against all odds that some gentle soul takes their hand. You have no idea how much courage that takes.

Kik? Snapchat?

Holy shit, dude

follow up

would date even if you do have problems

Absolutely nothing wrong with how you look.

You've clearly never seen a person with FAS. I don't see a single symptom

>hmmm

heh, you're a fucking faggot dude.

Jesus christ. That face. Sorry OP but you look like an old gypsy fortune teller hag who puts a curse on a white man for taking his life for granted, only to have him ultimately learn the lesson of appreciating what you have...but not before it's too late and his life spirals down into a dark hole of misfortune and regret. And before he can tell his wife and kids sorry for the way he has been, the late nights at work, the philandering, the drinking and lack of caring, he splashes water on his face in a small sink in the bathroom and looks up at a dirty medicine cabinet mirror contemplating it all. And staring back at him is this hobgoblin of a woman...this aged biddy with the jowls of Richard Nixon, the eyes of Droopy, and the demeanor and sexual attraction of a wet scarecrow. And in that moment, that was the most evil thing he had ever seen in his life, and he also knew...it would be the last face he would ever see. Thats what you look like. Now show the titties.

Trips has spoken.

I'd date

nah, babe, you just want attention.

How so?

there was a "bye world" thread three days ago by someone claiming to be this person

Of course you're a trap.

Related:
youtu.be/lQlIhraqL7o?t=1m34s

lazy eye

IDD: Anonette needs attention from virgin newfaggots

dick/20

Hey Emily!

I thought you killed yourself last week, why'd you chicken out?

go on.

Would fuck i wanna see your feet though

Fuck, skip to 1:34

id d8 you because i have the same facial features ie eyebags and laughlines and since your my age i feel less alone abt it

Hey satan. I dont have those but i have fb twixie/ emily scuderi

Show us your butt

just find something against acne, do some sports outside and youll look fine

can you take the same photo showing boobs?

skype/steam?

>emily scuderi
okay, my bad

>ITT: user or Anonette is a little coward faggot who wants us as a personal army against that ugly grill

NYPA

Leave that girl alone anons she's obviously a beautiful young women. Darn... just imagine how horrible it must have felt for her for you guys to call her a "trap". If I were there next to her I would offer her a blanket and watch anime like a true gentleman. Maybe being a nice guy will finally pay off also with my art degree I can draw her and maybe sell them. I would also mention when we have the dirty. (Sex for you low iq chads)

Terrible bait is terrible.

From are you ?
How can we help you ?
You look fine donr lisen to them

you have a cute nose and nice lips, everything else you can achieve by a good diet and doing some cardio

4archive.org/board/b/thread/685134291

i haven't cringed so hard in so long.

This not bait you idiotic moron (do you even know what that means xD)

xD

Clean ur face

Yes so what if use that not likes out of style xD

It has a penis! ABORT ABORT ABORT!!!!

you're just not scrubbing properly

Oh shut up and stop being mean to her you stupid Chad

Leave her alone

Haha fucking dumb cunt virgin.

you need to eat healthier. I'm assuming you lost weight by starving yourself. You just look tired and also, you should buy some face scrubs and exfoliating creams. also, fix your hair, it looks greasy most of the time when you post pictures. you wouldn't look so haggard if you took better care of yourself, just being honest

Have you tried committing suicide?

you're not so ugly. just treat that acne and you'll be fine

twixie do you exercise and eat good

All im saying is i dont see any signs of a vagina so i have to assume it has a penis. Is there something i missed did i secretly miss a vag shot or are you betas just in love with this sub par looking man/woman.

lol trap
show asshole

Face and body are okay except that you look underage af

Now thats a tough pill to swallow.
*Drum Snare

lurk more, she has a pussy

Lol I have a jersey like that

lurk moar, there are heaps of vag pics from her out there and she's 18 this year

Ive seen her many times but her sub-par looks never gave me enough interest to sit through one of the threads. Since shes not a trap how about you post a vag shot grand wizard.

kinda qt honestly
acne's arent permanent and plump cheeks are loved by many

>This year
So this is underaged and should be removed?

some time in feb I think

>2 years younger than me
>worse skin than me even though i have the same features

thanks for the self esteem

i bet she eats garbage too
hers are kinda saggy cus bad health

Dude you're cute af. I'd smash.

No pics? So i guess you dont have any?

Hey twixie, timestamp that pussy

See

I did, my hard drive crashed and I lost my Cred Forums folder. I have seen her pussy

where are you from?

Trash ads and popups
I should have known

She's an aussie

tasty

i'd smash. show dat ass.

nice seening you aroung again, twix. seems like ages. heard you got banned or some shit?

anyway, you're still cute, you just have a shitty skin day/week/we. fuckit, we've all been there. thats just life. the pubes gross me out way more, tbh

draw me something, faggit

You are beautiful you should never be ashamed of yourself true Beauty lies inside us.

cancer

Why do retarded people capitalize random words, and totally ignore punctuation?

oh god be a troll pls

Holly shit! What a amazing boobs! Post more! Now!

I think you're super cute.

you come here to read ppl reading you're cute etc. but they're saying it in hopes you post nudes

take better care of your face and you will trap a weeabo by the ballz jk no but take better care of yourself and you will be fine zits are a bitch trust me im as sweaty as nerds get but its called growing up and please dear god dont do this shit on Cred Forums not a good idea ok

She's been posting nudes on Cred Forums since before it was legal for her to do so, I don't think she cares about what's a good idea and what's not.

not gross. just ugly as hell.

the bitch on the phone is my wife she traped me so you have got a chance trust me

Acne is the worst.I'll have acne scars forever. I recommend ceraphil or redkin soap for men. that shit is amazing. let it dry on your face overnight and wash it off in the morning.All your acne should be gone or very diminished at least in about a week.

how old are either of u

20 were i come from allamony law are in affect once you introduce them as your wife and then your married its fucked but belive it or not i lov her and trust her so idgaf but no more feefees coming from me

your married in the eyes of the law no matter the context #whatfemmismdidtome

post pics
does she have a dic

seriously the funniest things ive read all day

naa but how about the strapon she gives to me every night #bisexualneeds

stop using hashtags on Cred Forums faggot

sorry i think i got twitteraids thundercuck baited me

nah faggot you just got regular aids

No. I qas born april 1998

I got bad skin for starting to use make up for a black head fouck i scrub the shot out of my face till it bleeds.

More nudes perhaps?

What should i draw cunt.

annd no complants

Spread those buttery biscuits

I'd tap that ass, Can you make a pic with this pose?

Ayyy

Your body is nice,really fuckable, but you should use some cream for that acne on your face and remember to wash your face every morning

Nude self portrait?

I'm this guy Another thing, what happen to your eyebrows?

Eww

I'm glad to see you're still alive

Why would she wash her face if she never goes anywhere?

Because it helps against acne

No issue with your bod. Very fuckable.
Just clear up that acne, get gud with the makeup and for the love of god. Dye your hair either black or brunette. Grow it out to shoulder length. At least.

By no means are you ugly. Just don't get fat.

acne has nothing to do with how often you wash your face

>Dye your hair either black or brunette
this

You look like that guy... Eggman I think he's called (or something like that)

face is'nt enouth ?

>Just clear up that acne, get gud with the makeup and for the love of god.
nice sentence tard

>Eggman
Really nigga.... really

>acne has nothing to do with how often you wash your face
Are you retard?

This guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=CWQZ-4Wblqg

He is lazy scum

acne comes from within your skin, idiot
Rubbing the outside will only further irritate the already inflamed skin

Why did you call her a bitch? Ew I'd fucking dump you with if I saw you wearing that faggot ass hat.

yes they have, but depends on the acne type.

Cleaning plus diet, fagot

Hahahaha

learn to exfoliate and cleanse dipshit

thread's dead jokers gone

again, depends on the acne types, you retarded. don't try to know more than medicine. There's a type of acne that happens when your pores are too open. if you doesn't wash many times with special soap, these gaps in your pores gonna grown bacterias, these will cause the inflamation that you call acne.

Done

What's your source? Fucking google? Fucking pseudointellectual faggots.
My bad, I'm just a dermatology major, what would I know. But keep feeding into the bullshit some 20 yo college graduate took 5 minutes to write.

hmmm... been planning on getting a few kodama (in the style of miyazaki) on my sleeve. draw me a couple; give me some ideas.

not the dude you're arguing with but that reply was so bad it made me break out

Whats the red lumps and why do i feel like theres allways puss in my face.

draw me a penis where it's supposed to be

ebola

my source? i'd had it for all my youth. i'm only posted the third comment you mention. when i didn't cleaned my face regularly, the acne turne very very worst. i'm not saying you get acne free by cleaning your face, you fucking idiot. to get rid of mine i had tu do a 6 month treatment without having alcohol, and now i HAVE TO take a lot of care with cleaning my face to prevent acne. don't try do play de superior badass, dude.

why? that's my first comment on this thread

Not same user, but it seems like alcohol was the cause of your acne

I'm just fucking with you user since your grammar kinda sucks

>doesn't know this Cred Forums famous self proclaimed queen of faggots
>is being this much of a tumblr kike
Kill yourself

Relax your not bad.. I would Fuck you bare back and not pull out.. So cheer up you cunt and give me a high five..

i only started drinking when i allready had acne for 4 years. but sure, alcohol made it a little worst, no doubt on that

oh. yeah, i know, i'm still learning english. but at least you can understand me

moar pics please

underated sign post

Please take them panties off and show that ass.

yea your English isn't bad for a person learning it

>Where are you from?

Your not gross you just look tired

lmfao now thats some good quality bait

fucking newfag

you are good-looking OP. don't slither down a dark hole of pointless self-absorption. that is tedious.

my wife had acne just like yours from 18-21 yrs old. she was going through major emotional crises at the time. said it was hell on her self-esteem...popping whiteheads, daily scrub cleaning for clogged pores, and the endocrinologist prescribed some hardcore shit. she still has some scars and is generally shy about her body.

she was absolutely lovely when we met 10 yrs ago. she's still beautiful at 38 y.o. now and mother of two.

don't obsess too much user. that shit is temporary...it's just the sadness trying to escape your body. maybe stop obsessing about your body and go talk to a therapist about the upsetting shit that is going on in your life.

it'll go with the years twixie. nothing to worry about.
Some makeup will help you through that time.
i think u are hot and have a nice shape tbh.
lets get a full body nude from the front?

brazil. i communicate better when i speak. i lived for a year in europe and had no problem speaking english with people from all over the world, including stupid drug dealers who could only say the word "weed" in english

* and "cocaine" with a arab accent

Whatever you do. Don't pick or scratch or pop any of your acne. It always makes it worse. Especially when you clear up the acne. You don't want acne scars everywhere.

Good shit man

Doctor here.
That's definitely super herpes.

Seems like you have sensitive skin
write something on it

2nded

Hey OP what about a decent sharpie in your pooper to keep your own thread alive?

stop touching your face with your greasy fingers and start working out, fattie.

Where are you from OP?
Come to norway and be my gf. I don't think you're gross at all, I think you're mega cute!

Förhelvete. Sluta vara desperat, jävla bög.

Op has abandoned thread. Later all you fucks!

Not gross at all. Potentially very cute. But a smile would help instead of that very depressed-looking frown. See the world with a smile and you'll be surprised how many smile back.

If you got off the drugs you'd be fucking HOT.

yea

Wtf is this thread even about?

OP you're so adorable and cute

Women

You have a pic of her on your phone but instead of posting from phone you take a webcam picture of your phone?

Meh, acne sucks but it goes away.
And you aren't gross, at least you bathe.

about peopel talkin about a ugly women

wtf is that?

I don't know man

checked

time stamp

post of the year, i hope its not pasta

outta here ho

I didn't know scene teens got married

Some more beauty into thread

Hey I don't know you before this thread but I used to have identical skin to you, even though I washed my face twice a day and changed pillow cases every night (you should be doing that too. Sleep on a side once, flip next night, New pillow case after)

I'm almost acne free now, and have been following this regiment for about 2 months.

Am: cleanse, exfoliate, light lotion
Pm: same thing plus a creme my dermatologist gave me

The biggest thing is exfoliating. Use a 2%salicylic acid exfoliating pad. Then you must. MUST. use lotion to moisturize. This was the biggest game changer. My skin would get really oily to compensate for the drying the cleansers did.

Face for proof. No breakouts atm!

No acne too

WTF

i think your beautiful but wtf happened to your eyebrows man?

think it's art

That is art

burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!burry this NOW!!!!!!

Your mom's art

>emily scuderi
Dunno why you would tell your name on internet but here, I found you : facebook com/Twixiepuppy

good fucking lord all im seeing are a bunch of newfags thirsty over this 1 girl that's on Cred Forums. please fellow anons, thots have no place on this board.

well done wizard, she gave it by herself

Brie?

That is your's OP?

You know the rules. And fuck your trips, faggot.

that is mine

I'd dump your ass for wearing that faggot hat. Fucking kids.

>hash tags on Cred Forums
#killyourselfaggot

yeah, everyone knows that shit already

lurk moar faggot

Fucking nasty ass bitch right here...
Face aids

uh fucking attention whore . 5k friends pls kill your self you got no real friends .

Would definitely screw you!
Show pics of your ass

indeed you are

Honestly you're actually pretty attractive.

Nah, that photo was taken in Australia. It's not upside down.

OP, make this kind of picture, please

And this too

Holy shit this thread just never dies, does it?

nope dady it does not

op there?

christ are you emily?

u will be surprised how many b fags here will fuck you even though u look like the joker without the makeup

Our modernized world of industrial chemicals literally EVERYWHERE effects a good portion of humanity like this.

Some things you can do:
>no scent detergent for washing laundry - otherwise you are wearing and sleeping with junk giving you a reaction all day and night
>clean food diet - absolutely no junk food, no overly processed food - drink lots of filtered water or teas (more on this in a sec)
>use natural and scent-free cleansers to dry out and clear up your outbreaks - Anything with natural tea tree oil (not stuff labeled "extract", it wasn't, it was concocted in a lab) is God Tier - Just plain soap for baths and hand/face washing, then apply and let dry.
>Drink water. Ignore that 8 cups of day shit - your body will tell you when your good. you can put squeezed juice in it - I am usually going cap of lemon juice in mine but I digress - at least one drink a day put a cap of Apple Cider Vinigar with "Mother" in to detox your body (it is proven by millennia of historical use to clear up recurrent acne!)
>change and wash your bedding - pillow and cases/sheets/blankets (and damp wash your mattress surfaces with diluted isopropal alcohol monthly) - OFTEN. Shit builds up on them easily and is the root cause of a lot of recurrent health issues.
>find excersize you like and do it - getting your sweat on regularly and cleansing well afterward helps to disenjunct your pore and keep them that way - and exerting yourself a a regular schedule makes your feel better mentally and physically as a whole

I hope this helps!

LRN
RD
THRD

Jesus Fucking Christ! is this how fucking faggy Cred Forums has become, offering skin regimes to fucking cumdumpsters, making them feel good, what the fuck.

Oi slag! stick a shoe up your pooper, sharpie on head, post pic, you have a cunt everyman wants to fuck you, whore.

Not the poster of this, but here is sauce: youtu.be/Mzqae0_TeRw

Why yes you are you acne ridden Tumblr she beast.

she kinda looks better upside down

Its an alien dildo which can insert alien eggs into you mumu/asshole

I'm in love! Can I eat the nuts outta your shit?

I thought you were going to kill yourself last week what happened ?