Is Dan Schneider actually a child molester or is it just a meme?

Is Dan Schneider actually a child molester or is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3Z3zxsbJFw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meme. There's no proof.

Just because there isn't proof, doesn't mean he isn't a pedophile.
He just can't get prosecuted for anything.
Do you think that he's actually diddled the stars of his show? Do you think Nick and Viacom dole out thousands in settlement fees for the victims?

probably but hes hilarly clinton rich so..

didnt one of the women he is rumored to have molested post a weird video on youtube with all her makeup messed up saying "look what you did to me dan" or some shit

>rumored

>think

>probably

Generally these things end up being true, the whole where theres smoke thing. I mean saying you got touched ir raped is pretty embarrassing, which is why a lot of people never speak out. That being said i hate when these things play out in the media, take it to court or stfu

hes overweight so thers the rub does he have self control with other things that aare sweet as well?

It's just a discussion thread. I'm not trying to arrest the guy, calm down. I'm just interested.

confirmed dan the ruffles rider dye

Men in positions of power tend to touch little girls, became men that aren't in power are too afraid to do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_3Z3zxsbJFw

*because

You would be naive to think he is NOT a pedo.

Come on man think about it, when this guy auditions these girls i reckon he will use them for sex and the girls wont mind since they will become famous and rich.

the guy that claims there are reptillians ruling the planted talked about how a lot of higher ups in the UK are pedos. and he named jimmy savile as one and said that the bbc are covering it up. he was right, but it wasnt found out about until jimmy savile was dead. he was using special needs charities to molest kids.

personally i think david icke, the guy who says there are reptilians, just throws out that bullshit so that he doesnt get taken too seriously and get off'd, mean while he leaks real stuff under the bullshit like the jimmy savile stuff.

the stuff about Dan will come out later.

fucking teenage girls doesn't make you a pedo, it makes you successful.

Another thing as well is that if one of the child stars came out saying they got raped or would probably be career suicide. I wonder if the parents keep them hushed too.

Fucking sauce

topkek
also checked

top kek good sir

When Icke talked about reptilians he meant Jews..as you know, you cant criticize jews without being a anti-semite or nazi.

Pedophilia in Hollywood runs rampant, especially in Disney/Nickelodeon.

>you can't say you hate a race of people without being called a racist
What a crazy world we live in
And no he wasn't, it was lizards

is this that asmr channel that pyrocynical did a video on last week?