CTRL-V THREAD, NO FIXING, JUST POST IT

CTRL-V THREAD, NO FIXING, JUST POST IT.

youtu.be/tMdvbnzG09k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2gBkqP4V9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My CTRL+V was a lenny face, thus marked as spam.

so yeah

Who?

terminated from employment due to tardiness or absence.

schnuggie91

youtube.com/watch?v=J2gBkqP4V9Y

I am planning on taking him to the cat castle with me tomorrow if you wanna come see him

“Shoot it, Sonny, shoot the fucking thing!” Warwick whooped.

“Think I’m gonna shoot him instead,” Sonny said, looking around at Jack. He spoke with the air of a man who has finally arrived at a great conclusion. He nodded, began to grin.

“—DAY IS COMING, BOYS! OH YES, A MIGHTY DAY, AND ON THAT DAY THOSE COMMUNIST HUMANIST HELLBOUND ATHEISTS ARE GONNA FIND OUT THAT THE ROCK WILL NOT SHIELD THEM, THE DEAD TREE WILL NOT GIVE THEM SHELTER! THEY’RE GONNA, OH SAY HALLELUJAH, THEY’RE GONNA—”

Wolf, snarling and ripping.

Sunlight Gardener, ranting about communism and humanism, the hellbound dope-pushers who wanted to see that prayer never made it back into the public schools.

Sirens from outside; slamming car doors; someone telling someone else to take it slow, the kid had sounded scared.

“Yes, you’re the one, you made all this trouble.”

He raised the .45. The muzzle of the .45 looked as big as the mouth of the Oatley tunnel.

The glass wall between the studio and the office blew inward with a loud, coughing roar. A gray-black shaggy shape exploded into the room, its muzzle torn nearly in two by a jag of glass, its feet bleeding. It bellowed an almost human sound, and the thought came to Jack so powerfully that it sent him reeling backward:

YOU WILL NOT HARM THE HERD!

Bo Burnham - Breakup Song

-- . - --- - .... .- -. -.- ...

Denon AVRX2200W

holy shit
>that book
>them feels

If you're taking requests:

Draw Yotsuba wearing an MF DOOM mask, if you haven't already done so before

Please and thank you. God bless.

PCYT366BC5CC60918

right here right now

God pound his nails

i dont like the smells here jackie

gotta run with the moon jackie

Wolf threw Warwick. Warwick flew through the air with the greatest of ease and struck Sonny in the back as Sonny fired. The bullet went wild, hitting one of the turning tapereels in the sound-studio and pulverizing it. The ranting, screaming voice of Sunlight Gardener ceased. A great bass hum of feedback began to rise from the speakers.

Roaring, staggering, Wolf advanced on Sonny Singer. Sonny pointed the .45 at him and pulled the trigger. There was a dry, impotent click. Sonny’s wet grin faltered.

“No,” he said mildly, and pulled the trigger again . . . and again . . . and again. As Wolf reached for him, he threw the gun and tried to run around Gardener’s big desk. The pistol bounced off Wolf’s skull, and with a final, failing burst of strength, Wolf leaped across Sunlight Gardener’s desk after Sonny, scattering everything that had been there. Sonny backed away, but Wolf was able to grab his arm.

“No!” Sonny screamed. “No, you better not, you’ll go back in the Box, I’m a big man around here, I . . . I . . . IYYYYYYYYYYYY—!”

Wolf twisted Sonny’s arm. There was a ripping sound, the sound of a turkey drumstick being torn from the cooked bird by an overenthusiastic child. Suddenly Sonny’s arm was in Wolf’s big front paw. Sonny staggered away, blood jetting from his shoulder. Jack saw a wet white knob of bone. He turned away and was violently sick.

For a moment the whole world swam into grayness.

>i got you fam
>im tearing up reading this again

Ihre Kollegen latschen mit hängenden Mundwinkeln durch die Gänge und Sie sind auch nicht gerade der geborene Entertainer? In diesem Fall sollten Sie zu ein paar gut verträglichen Hausmittelchen greifen.
Amphetamine klingen nicht umsonst wie Vitamine! Schon zum Frühstück verzehrt, bilden sie eine solide Grundlage. Wenn Sie mit Ihrem Dealer einen guten Preis aushandeln, können Sie das ganze Büro mitversorgen. Schütten Sie das Pulver einfach in die Kaffeemaschine

bot adc

What does this mean?