What kind of mental disorder do you have, user?

What kind of mental disorder do you have, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

cheesespin.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=cwhLueAWItA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the one where I get sexual pleasure from sniffing farts

i regret this thread

Avoidant/Borderline Personality Disorder

depression and social anxiety.

its Cred Forums.. what did you expect
poor user if serious tho

Depression due to poverty

i always must go to faggots Cred Forums threads and post in them, exclusively

Schizoid personality disorder. Apart from chronically not giving a fuck about anything, it's not even much of a disorder.

Depression, Social Anxiety, possible Aspergers

mines more due to my bad physical health.
only 22 and need a walking stick spend most of my time indoors
upside is i teach myself things lke building nukes and modding games

Depression over my cock being too big :(

Depression
Anxiety
Dissociative
OCD
Early Schizophrenia
Borderline Peraonality

Wut...

Moderate depression.

This one.

I suppose you talk with a thick german accent as well?

Being sub-par at everything, I don't even have the skills to be fully blown depressed.

pretty standard indoors all day stuff.
get bored make things like meth and nuclear weapons
and mod gta ofc

Depression
Borderline personality disorder
maybe ADHD

i think he was referring to the walking stick

Possibly all of them

I was actually diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and have spend over 8 months in stationary therapy. I would answer questions, if there are any.

what are you implying.
just cause i hate jews and build weapons

My thoughts exactly.

oh.. yeah im disabled
think of leister from gtaV

I dunno I'm scared to get tested,
But that song is catchy don't hate on it

Very mild ADD.

Bi Polar

I was thinking more of pic related.

same brother

anti social personality
i find myself sometimes chain yawning uncontrollably when im trying to talk to someone. i think ive conditioned myself to be this way over years of non existant social speaking. i think i may also have a slight tough of asperbergers or some shit

idk im kind of autistic

>visual snow
>move body weird, cant seem to get it right
>dont know when to break eye contact so i just keep it constantly if somebody is talking to me

I have the common flu right now, does that count?

>Early Schizophrenia

As in prodromal? What sort of symptoms do you have?

You find people boring? maybe you're just depressed

I'm a loser

schizo

yeah. and idk if theres something wrong with my brain to cause me to yawn like that. its like my bodies trying to signal the other person that i want to end the conversation.

Hell yeah when I was in middle school I spent a whole summer modding GTA SA. It was fucking great though I didn't create the mods but there were so many I wanted to try everything.

>80 HD
>depretion
>bye polar
>atism
>BDSM
>xenophobile
>ass burgers
>extreme intellegense dissorder
>the one were u fart somtimes an u dont mean to
>alcoholic
>aids
>rape

i was diagnosed when i was 13

Anti social personality disorder with schizo elements

Welcome to a watch list

Borderline personality disorder, dissociate sub type. I have a feeling a ton of people on Cred Forums have BPD

>I have a feeling a ton of people on Cred Forums have BPD
Along with pretty much every girl in her late teens, ever.

that's why its not supposed to be diagnosed until late twenties

same here
been yawning in classm, meetings, group activities and generally around people since like 13-14

Seems completely normal, I'm sure there's nothing wrong with you.

ADD, depression

Is depression a mental disorder?

Depersonalization Disorder

It can be, but normally isn't

Heh, I know. I just find the way it's overdiagnosed is a bit of a joke. Loads of girls I went to high school with wound up with the BPD label by the time they graduated, but only a couple of them probably still meet the criteria now.

Do you people actually believe in mental "illness"?

I wonder why there's such a large amount of people with these issues on Cred Forums

Psychosis

ADD depression social anxiety
the usual

Stockings/socks fetishism

early 20s = narcissism
mid 20s = deep depression and anti social behavior
late 20s = strong hate for the mediocrity of humans and media and womens thought patterns in general ( the later is actually just being a man )

If it's chronic or recurring. Just feeling down every now and then is normal though.

Is being super fuckin cool a mental disorder? Because im suffering!

I have all but ADD

Yes.

what a shit movie

yeah it's one of those things like ADHD where everyone when they're young fits the profile but yeah I know a ton of people who think they still have it but have no clue. I have the dissociative type from early sex abuse I just shut down when bad shit happens. I've never shed a tear about my mother, grandmother, and friends dying

There's nothing wrong with that

that's everybody

What makes you think you have aspergers?

Im like except I always leave the stove on, the doors open, the lights on etc

life sucs but its cool cus today im getting adderall
I hope

Social Anxiety
OCD
and Depersonalization

I show most traits of depression and Dissociative disorder, but Ive never got it seen to so I dont go claim to have them if that makes sense.

Take two cowbell and call me in the morning.

grow up
women are trash, men are also trash but you dont want to fuck men

I do, I hate them
at least they are not as stupid as women but they are just as awful

This is so me right now user, I know that feel, I'm right with ya

High-functioning autistic, depression. Also anxiety but to be honest I think they hand out diagnoses for that a bit too easily.

what movie is that from?

I used drugs until I got tourettes. No joke maybe a hundred times a day I speak out loud "fuck, excuse me" "I hate you excuse me". My friends are used to it

Atlantis, is fucking class

I act extremely modest for how narcissistic I am
I see myself as a god basically, but you will never hear me say that outloud

I think depression is like my superpower, I can see everything clearly and objectively
and when I cant Im aware that I cant, but that never happens

i'm gay

Depression
ADD
same as everyone on this god-forsaken board

see i've only watched the emperors new groove and road to eldorado

it depends
usually anxiety is pretty noticeable, at least I think that it is. it was for me
not having anxiety changed everything for me

It's called a delusion, sweetheart.

Wow funy YouTube man homosexual meme xd

I thought you had osteoporosis

sheeet
cheesespin.net/

schizoid.

hey friend
add is awesome tho, adhd is for dumb people

Took several informal tests, all point to a extremely high chance. Most of the typical symptoms match, also have a nephew with formally diagnosed autism, he's exactly like I was as a child.

I have whats called Auto-Autismic Asphyxi-Faggotry

or a drug addict that gives no fucks, literally and figuratively.

Aspergers

I was diagnosed with ADHD as a child but I'm not hyper anymore. I don't know if that's cuz the depression

not at all

I actually dont see myself as narcissistic, I say that because thats how I think you'd see me if you knew what goes through my head

I just think that I have a greater sense of objectivity and fairness that most people lack

I think that my point of view is always better than the rest because I take in account everything from how informed im in whatever it is that im opinating to how my honest opinion will affect people

Schizophrenia

No. It's because ADHD doesn't exist. It's just a label for poor mental discipline, so shrinks can sell meds.

Many people grow out of it.

it might be
I too was pretty hyperactive
I was diagnosed like 2 years ago tho

do you like having it?
I kinda do
depression sucks but it has its upsides
for me at least

fedora owner detected

>muh conspiracy
retard

Did you say something offensive to my lady? Did you say something that I find inappropriate?

Yes, she is my lady. No, we are not dating, but I consider her mine. Not as property perhaps, but as equals. I am a knight, good sir. I fight for the values of women online.

I do also own five sets of plate mail, two sets of chain mail, and fifteen claymore swords. Also two battle-axes; mostly for LARPing, but I also have some real shit.

I will cut you the fuck up. I'm gonna come to your house. I will fight you with my bare fists (probably covered in chain mail because that would give me a little bit of an advantage). I will have my brother, Steven, who I share a bedroom with in my mother's apartment - I will have my brother Steven polish my armor after he's done with his next round of Call of Duty, and I will take you out! I will take you the fuck out! I will make sure that you never speak such harmful, awful, inappropriate things to my lady again.

If you say one more fucking word on the internet, I'm going to show you what a knight can do. I will be able to backtrace your IP using my hacker skills. One time, I hacked my mom's boyfriend's Facebook page, and said "lol, I am a faggot," and now people think he's gay! And his mother has disowned him, I think. My mom and him are still dating, but I'm sure it damaged his credibility a lot. He once left his laptop on; that means I'm a hacker now!

I have so many powers you can't imagine. I have a 178 IQ. I did and IQ test on Facebook, and it said this was a very, very high number. I know that I'm smarter than you. More cleverer than you. More smarterest than you can EVER imagine or believe. I am a knight of many principles. I'm very, very strong, and very, very handsome. YOU can't stop me! YOU can't take back what you've done! All you can do now is apologize and beg for your life.

This, and only this, will please me.

im a special snowflake

Being in university, depression does help my body get much needed rest since I'm usually social. Having ADD is garbage making studies a nightmare when there's so many things to get distracted by and no one to stop me.

I have depression and crippling anxiety. I am quite functional until I have to deal with real problems then I freeze. If it has to do with other people though I'm the goddamn Flash.

I have Tourettes Syndrome. It's pretty funny

fedoras are awesome
you have no sense in style

see? insults have no impact on me because of how narcissistic I am
I dont mind accepting it nor admitting its a weakness when it is
you dont know me yet you think you do, thats why you dont like me

you are dumb and im smart
kys faggot

I am a complete psychopath I enjoy tormenting little animals by skinning them alive and packing them in salt.

>conclusively disagree
>I think

A delusion. No offense. Incredibly less is going on than you believe.

Well that kind of thinking is textbook narcissistic.

Just be a trapper. You'll do fine.

I know
well I dont actually, I never studied
I dropped out before even trying

it was because of my depression but lately im starting to think that there isnt something wrong with me, but that im actually like this. idk, when I get focusin study might become much easier

I cant sleep, like ever
I spend all night playing doom and watching webm compilations

Sorry about that my crazy other personality started posting again while I tried to take a nap

>atheist
>neckbeard
>eurphoric

Break eye contact every moment or so, user, even if it is for a brief chuckle. I used to have the complete opposite problem.

Do you like eating them as well?

I lie constantly.

Depression comes and goes. I thought i was rid of it but when gf and i broke up it cane back.
Anxiety

Don't listen to that pussy he just upset because he is slowly losing control. But don't worry any day now and he will be dead

2/8

no you don't...

Depression, Anxiety disorder
Getting "tested" on ADD soon.

Why?

>This guy...

pedophilia

A lot of people saying ADD here. Is it different from ADHD?

Transgenderism

>don't pay attention
>answer yes to every leading question

Wow you have ADD

Help me he is trying to kill me. Help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help....,...........................................................

I always specify that my opinion is my opinion and that it can change
I always end every opinion with "I think" or something like that even when im completely sure of something
I know that I dont know everything, saying that allows me to be corrected and therefore know "more"
I hate stubborn people

also, you will never offend me. no one can, I think
(see what I mean?)

I like being narcissistic

u sir are very rude
apologize

If you kill yourself you will both die. It's the only way to get rid of him!

I hope the test is a little more accurate than that.

Some sort of chronic depression stemming from lonliness and endless rejection of everyone ive ever known

Opedius complex

Probably some sort of mild autism

Obsessive compulsive mild

Hoarding

Overeating

Immobile depression

Thats just the shit ive self diagnosed god knows what else.

Ive always been a complete loon with a overactive imagineation ever since i hit puberty

Thanks god.

Yes, you don't jump around that much.

gender dysphoria, depression and maybe social anxieties. maybe more, idk, my shrink told me he doesn't like doing diagnoses.

don't knock it until you've tried it

Hello don't worry the little bitch I gone so now it is just me. Now I can finally live free. Time to fuck shit up.

NONE!!! Who told you that I have one. Is this bill??? I know its you bill. FUCK YOU Bill!!!

>doesn't like doing diagnoses.
Yeah that would involve responsibility.

>doesnt know shit about how ADD works
>opines anyway
anyone can fake it, doesnt mean it doesnt exist

am i the only bipolar here anons ??

This. Fucking this.

I have the same shit.

I'm Vitas fan

>who has 2 thumbs and is the coolest person ITT?

You were diagnosed with rape?

eh, not really. i understand his reasoning. he told me he doesn't like doing them because they are temporal and can change. it's probably that i don't get stuck on "oh no, i'm this and that, i'm doomed".

Have you been holding this to yourself for a long time? I'm guessing you don't like discussing this with family/friends

bipolar and skitsofrenia

now its being called ADHD PI
its stupid
ADD is better

>you know how to be annoying and being able to be frustrating to others gives you a false sense of dominating self image.

Being a troll is nothing new billy. It doesn't make you smart, just proud of being stupid.

U at also retarded

id love to discuss it with anyone tbh
I dont know how to feel about it

but yeah, ive never said this to anyone

If anyone can fake it, how would you know.

Do I
I were fine until 5 years ago when I found Cred Forums
Seems to drag me in every time don't help with hero threads all the fuckin time

I actually do that mostly on youtube comments
I know its not ok and its pretty pathetic but I enjoy it

im objectively not stupid
Im sometimes a troll and I enjoy it
Ive been nothing but honest in this thread tho

I just hope they'll sort it out.

i'm obsessed with checking...

I have a mild case of asperger that I learned to live with and hide in most situations. Actually, nobody ever noticed it unless I confessed it.

I also have chronic depression but it only surfaces now and then, and it's not hitting me as hard as used to do ten to fifteen years ago.

There is now an fMRI based test, a lot has happened in the last 5 years.

Do you ever follow a 10/10 down wind hopefully catch a nose full I do
Or on a esculator?
Just staring At that perfect ass wanting to eat it but knowing the fart is the closest you will get
I do

You don't exist and you're a faggot.

know what?
that I have it?
it doenst matter that people can fake it

that someone else has it? shit idk
maybe with an eeg, how the fuck should I know

it doesnt matter anyway, just because people can fake it doesnt mean it doesnt exist
you can fake everything, like when people pretend they are crazy so they dont go to jail

What is stationary therapy? In a hospital? Or at home?

Cyclothymia

Schizoid. I tell people I'm asexual because that's easier to explain, but mostly nobody asks. People just assume you're a real human, not some reptilian sub-person with no real personality. I have barely any social life. I get severely depressed when I have to be around people too much. Like it takes too much effort to emulate real people and pretend to be one of them. Sometimes I feel like if you squinted at me, really narrowed your eyes and concentrated, you'd be able to look straight through me, like I'm barely even there.

Fuck hiding it user it's who you are
Fuck the cunts who are intolerant.
I have bi polar .
I feel like shit most of the times I won't hide it
Keep goin mate

And how available/referenced is it cocklord? Things don't change that much in 5 years. I didn't suggest it didn't exist, just that testing sucks making it way more prevalent than it is

im ok with that
maybe someday I will exist and its ok if I dont
meanwhile ill be eating cheetos and drinking mountain dew while watching anime with pillow waifu
I also am a faggot

Btw, I suppose both of my issues are caused by childhood traumas. Though I have extremely few memories of my life before 15 or 16 years old so I can't be sure.

I got a mental disorder called "Get me the fuck out of this place and give me what i want!" I think it is quite common in today's society.

>I can't answer your question
>never mind nothing matters

Smooth

Alright. First of all I would not recommend bringing this up to annyone you know. Chances are they already have a hunch of what you are like, and discussing this will only make you look like a huge asshole. If you really want to get it out of your system, talk to strangers on the internet.
Objective thinking seems like a rare trait these days, so is the ability to accept new facts and change opinions based on them. Everyone else sucks at this right?

I love how your point changes when you are losing
its not that easy to diagnose, unless you live in the us
every kid has ADHD in a way, but very few dont lose it when they grow up

Anti social/explosive personality disorder. Fock you autistic cunts and sad clowns.

>I am mentally Ill because I'm okay with/accepting of my dysfunction

/thread

tf u new?

I have a "pervasive develepmental disorder not otherwise specified" which basically means I'm almost autistic

>they already have a hunch of what you are like
what do you mean?
Im actually very modest, im never proud of anything I ever made and I always excuse myself for everything
you couldnt possibly tell that I feel superior to most people and thats on purpose, what I believe and what I say are two different things because I can never be honest
people dont like honesty, they might think they do but all they do is lie

>...Everyone else sucks at this right?
yes

I like how you say nothing useful and parade it like philosophical insight.

My point has never changed, you're just an argumentative sperg.

>every kid has a disorder

Okay there, god.

Depression anxiety fart fetish alcoholism

Taking effexor but still struggling

I get what you're saying user. The thing is I only aknowledged that condition quite recently, because autims awareness (especially concerning asperger syndrome) is lower in europe and I didn't know there was a known condition with my symptoms before I read about it in scientific reviews.

Before that, I thought I was simply kind of socially impaired, so I just observed and learned how to imitate normies to make my life easier. With time, it became as natural as breathing. Also, I don't actually consider it as a "disorder", just as another ay of thinking and processing emotions. I feel different, but in no way disabled.

Does anyone have that one damaged friend you keep around just to see who else warms up to them? Kinda like a tardar?

You could ask for one at every neurologist here, but they'll just send you to one of the few specialized centers around - if they suspect it. At least in Germany, where I am from. It's not approved as a standalone test yet, you still need to go through the interviews. The university that I'm going to to get checked works on it.

Fine. Now I suspect I AM said friend.

have crohns it's going really bad now
i think i am depressed
used to get bullied all the time and always get bullied even at work my family bullies me as well but it's getting better with family now
am 30 never really had a friend or gf or any one

i don't know can't really feel anything really like sad ness shame fear or happyness it's hard for me i just don't care I have broken down many times before but these days it's like i am some where else

This

well honestly its my fault, I was expecting that you understood what I wrote but you are being stupid on purpose

by "in a way" I meant that kids dont have adhd, but they might seem like they do
and its much easier to misdiagnose a kid than an adult

>parade it like philosophical insight.
I dont get that, why do you say that

>My point has never changed

when I read
>And how available/referenced is it cocklord?
I read
>WHATEVER
in an angsty teenager voice

you thought it couldnt be possibly diagnosed, it could. then you got angry and said that it didnt matter anyway, that waht you actually meant is that it CAN be diagnosed but it can also be misdiagnosed easily
I say that in kids yeah, every kids is hyperactive, most adults arent.
you got angry again, and started name calling

u lose faggot, ur adhd riddled mind cant keep up
keep telling urself that ur fine

I suppose it depends on who you are close to, but keep in mind your close family know how you were like as a child. Maybe its not true for you, but there definitely is a chance.
Anyway, do you always feel like your thought process is superior? And have you implemented a way to find your mistakes, a way to improve this process? How well do you take criticism?

it was easy tbh

I feel for you user. I have a few friends who also have crohns and it's a fucked up condition. I sincerely hope you'll get better someday, at least psychologically.

> The thing is I only aknowledged that condition quite recently, because autims awareness (especially concerning asperger syndrome) is lower in europe and I didn't know there was a known condition with my symptoms before I read about it in scientific reviews.

About the same with me and adult ADD.
>"no you can't have ADD anymore it goes away when you grow older"
>"surprise bitches it doesn't"

Depression
Schizoid Personality Disorder
Asexual

I don't consider the last 2 to be ilnessess but they are on this Cred Forumsoard.

go home Cred Forums, you are not wanted here

kill yourself

whats that.. i got depression so im too lazy to google

I'm retarded in every single way possible, I should just kill myself

How does that feel?

It's too bad we are needing all the machinery to take the bias out of medicine. A great advance for sure, but one where research was put on hold in favor of development

Best of luck, green text that shit sometime

diagnosed depression and anxiety disorder

but im starting to think its some form of bipolar that doesnt involve the intense mania phase, I just alternate from feeling like there is hope and making small steps to improve my life, to falling into a depressive episode that is worse than the last one. I almost killed myself last night and I dont even know why.

schizophrenia whoo!!!

>Super Special Snowflakes: The Thread

I'm not much familiar with ADD, what are your symptoms as an adult ?

big fucking talk

severe depression, severe anxiety, bipolar disorder, slight OCD.

- Sko -

samefag. I want to make friends. But i think everyone doesn't like me

>my entire motivation is "winning"

I remember puberty.

what a shit taste...

nice ipc
moar

Diagnosed with autism, ADHD, and anxiety

Pretty sure I'm just allergic to idiots basing decisions on emotion rather than logic

I have last two just because I'm ugly lol I never wanted to be asexual schizoid but with my face u kinda have no choice lol

I've been on Cred Forums since 2008 and every little faggot says they have 'social anxiety', literally 80% of the community. You are just a faggot, you don't have any sort of disorder you are just a faggot.

post face for humiliation pls

idiots ignore their emotions when making decisions. trust me, i know from experience.

The lazy way out always is.

borderline personality disorder
anxiety
depression

fuck the meds, I need to find a way to conquer this shit.

seriously thinking about moving to South America and living off the grid, see if that helps..

as a kid I was very insecure. this is kinda recent

I always knew I was smart, people told me all the time
accepting how smart I actually was was pretty painful. Im above average but that doesnt get you pretty far, most people were just being polite

>thought process is superior? And have you implemented a way to find your mistakes, a way to improve this process? How well do you take criticism?

idk, I dont feel necesarilly smarter. I mean yes I do but I dont feel like a genius or anything
I do tend to think a lot about my mistakes and improving but I dont implement anything unless its a subject im really interested in, like vidya.
I think that if im focused I can learn really fast, that for example I always try different things when most people dont
I think im good at taking criticism, I think im the best at it actually

I'm in the illuminate...i want your butt

Floozies get emotional when trying to make decisions. Trust me, I'm an adult.

I think real life is RuneScape

multiple personality disorder because of a traumatic experience when I got kidnapped

You poor bastard

it was boring as fuck
the acting was dumb
dr strangelove is lame
a classic doesnt mean its better than current movies, it means it was great at the time
now its shit

aw shit. what happened?

OK hold on

>Live spiders are delicious! Don't knock it until you try it!
I'm leaving before this becomes a spider thread.
>inb4 spiderman

Old or new?

nice argument
I take that as a surrender

>muh pharmaceutical methamphetamine introduced in gradeskool

thanks man had therapy but didn't help

also found out i failed in uni now

panic attacks, nothing else

I dont know what you are trying to say
ive never taken any adhd drugs

I'm constantly thinking about a girl that I'll never be able to be with.

killeth thyself

>The fantastic fedora strikes again

they forced me to watch them rape kids and kill some people

me too
with a guy
im gay

he was perfect, and because of my fetish and the fact that less than 2 percent of the world population is gay means that I will die alone

>SHUT UP he explained
I dont know what a fantastic fedora is
did you make it up or am I missing out on some reference?

Assperger

I BET MOST OF YOU ARE A BUNCH OF LONELY LOSERS WITH NO SOCIAL SKILLS

agree with you man the only ones who say it was great are the jewish cunts or there worshipers

can't wait for jesus to show up and kill them all

Kinda the same as in children, but you learned mechanisms to cope and became less hyperactive
>can't focus on something for shit
>constantly lose stuff you just had
>forget what you were doing about to do constantly
>constantly coming late
>unable to set priorities
>inappropriate response to surprises/sudden events
>Constantly nervous
>starting a lot of stuff and not finishing it
>being easily distracted
>sleep problems
>being sir talkalot

Hyperactivity remnants
>restless leg
>fiddling
>more sleep problems

Also if you had it for long it's possible you develop depression and/or anxiety disorders, that kind of masks it.

Also what really sucks that I didn't know earlier: being able to stay hyperfocussed on something doesn't rule out ADHD, but is actually considered another symptome.

I cant believe that
holy shit thats awful

Social anxiety and chronical depression.

Common Cred Forums person.

>fantastic fedora used MERELY PRETEND!

I cant get hyperfocussed unless im high
its really easy when im high tho

same breh

Venezuela guerrilas are awful

I can on very rare occasions.

What does it feel like

so we are not going back to arguing?
this is just insults then

ok
stay mad I win u lose
I bet you are literally angry

samesies

Agoraphobia, generalised anxiety disorder and depression. I'm on 60mg fluoxetine daily. Shit doesn't help and I don't want to tell my doctor it's not helping in case he wants me to do some therapy shit.

Spoke to a shrink once, he reckons I might be autistic. Thinking I might just top myself after I play Persona 5.

Im alright

>Odiepus complex
post mom.

you are shitting me
please greentext

im ADD with depression and social anxiety so im not a psycopath or anything, I wont jack off to your story

When a lot of people is telling you you are smart it is easy to think of yourself as superior. The other things you are telling me makes the basis of a pretty normal profile. I meet people like you every day. Not all of them are more intelligent than average, but most are.

What about empathy? Do you see yourself in others and feel sad when they tell you a loved one has passed away? What typically makes you sad?
Do you see yourself as impulsive? Ever had any trouble with the law?

לְמֹלֶךְ שִׁקֻּץ בְּנֵי עַמֹּֽון

my name jeff
>depression

this is the shit that made me lose all hope in people. faggots like this.

ßæmə

>fantastic fedora used IRONIC NARRATION!
>it's super self convincing!

autism, ocd, generalized anxiety, dp, dr. bunch of shit really

Why are you anxious?

ADHD. I can die easy unlike you faggots

>>
Бите ме

You faggots , mostly americans , assosciate your moods/feelings and shit with mental illnesses.
No wonder you're the stupidiest people on Earth.
Oh you feel sad ? Grab a pill. You feel angry?Grab a pill ? Grab a pill for everything because everything that makes you human is actually an illness unless it's...happiness?Oh that might be an illness too for you.

God , you fools wake up and face life.

I gets worse when I got back my family thought I was possessed

have you washed your adidas track suit, ivan?

Telling people in a coma to wake up is a bit of a waste

>And that's how we became the most powerful country on earth.

>extreme intellegense dissorder
>intellegense

Please kill yourself

By nullifying your brains with chemicals for any reason there can be found. You aren't powerful as a whole,you're just plain stupid.
Weren't we talking about mental illnesses? SUPPOSED MENTAL ILLNESSES.

I'm a paranoid schizophrenic!!

Here's the story of my diagnosis:

>be me, 16
>mother pays some window washer to wash the windows on the back of our house
>see him, he gives me a concerned look
>like he's trying to tell me something
>I'm certain I see him nodding at me, in a concerned way, trying to show me something
>I discard it, and he leaves
>Im outside cutting the grass when I look up to the windows he's cleaned
>he's left me a message in the soap residue
>it reads 'Camera's Everywhere'
>I put on rayban sunglasses from now on so the camera's can't recognise me
>Rip everything out of the walls in my room
>then around the same time coincidentally the dog dies
>Mfw my mom thinks i killed the family dog looking for hidden cameras
>i didn't
>kicked out, sent to see doctor
>DIAGNOSED WITH PARANOID SCHIZZZZZZZ

I'm American.

this guy gets it

ive been tested twice
once I got 114 and another time I got 127
Im objectively above average

I never though of myself as superior, when I started highschool I felt out of place and intimidated by the rest
then I started thinking that I was just different, not meant to be a social person and then I started seeing these people as less
I didnt (and I dont) feel superior, I think that most people are dumb which I know it isnt true

I dont know if I can feel empathy, I dont know how to identify it
I feel good when I make someone that is feeling bad, feel good
but thats selfish I think, I think that if you asked someone else they'd say i am empathetic (specially towards outcasts, whenever I was In a group I tried to not let someone out)

almost nothing makes me sad, whenever I feel sad, I feel alive
I can tell you the 3 times I was sad In the last couple years
when my dog almost died, when a important friend asked that I never talked to her again, when someone I cared for said that he didnt want to have a relationship at that moment

before that I cant remember being sad, not even when my grandad died. I was sad for like an hour
the last time I was sad before that was when my granmda died and that was way way back

not impulsive

youtube.com/watch?v=cwhLueAWItA

Kek'd

>I have to have the last word so I know that im right and he is wrong
I await your reply

Autism. PDD-NOS.
Apparently it means I'm more anti-social than others, but I have a small group of best friends and a bigger group of normal friends, which seems pretty normal to me. Neither do I ever feel awkward or anxious or insecure or whatever. So I don't see how I got diagnosed with it.
I do notice that I'm a bit different than others, like how I perceive things, process them and the way I explain and speak about things. But for the rest I don't have any problems.
maybe a bit of paranoia, and the fact that I can remember almost everything I see but have trouble seeing how I can use the things I see and perceive in different situations. Which makes me kinda bad at maths and language.

ur dumb and im smart
ur just jealous
stay mad faggot

Autism and bipolar. Go to the doctor monthly and have to take mood stabilizers and antipsychotics to function normal-ish

I have addiction problems and am a workaholic.I work 84 hour weeks and have had around 30 days off in the last 2 years.

I dare not to think about it.

Obsesive compulsive Disorder and Social Phobia.
Ocd is not that horrible , but Social Phobia is

Yes

Autism
People's just plain stupid but luckily I don't let it out and recognize it before people notice it

Depression : Being down from all the sleep you don't get.
Bi-polar : Sugar and coffee are fun when you're high on them. Less fun afterwards.
Social anxiety : Do you ever exercise?

Etc.

Some form of OCD and that one where I want to fuck animals.

weird russina singer - chadrum bed drum

the one and only Vitas

kek

She only sent you because of the dog? Damn man.

My mental disorder is not being depressed after:
>Tinnitus
>Visual Snow
>Chronic Urethritis
>Being a virgin at 20
>Injured and not allowed to work out for a whole year
>Being gay most likely
>Social Anxiety
>Bad genetics generally, height and muscles.
>Chronic ear inflammation
>Horrible skintype which is not only thin enough to show off an ugly forhead vein, but also give me plenty of acne even when I try to use skincare products

>Having a brother which has great genetics, a great social life, plenty of friends and just in general having no problems with his life.

I am not sure whether to be worried or impressed that I haven't even gotten close to being depressed yet.

>I see myself as a god basically, but you will never hear me say that outloud
>I never though of myself as superior
Come on don't be like that. If you don't want to tell like it is, then say so instead.
When put in a situation where others would feel sad, what do you feel?
When was the last time you felt very emotional?

Being impulsive and not showing empathy would be huge red flags for someone with your profile, I'm glad you are not like that.

You have no problems. You are fine.

You're depressed or you wouldn't be grasping for attention you cuck you're just in denial

Aspergers and whatever disease makes dressimg as a trap sexually pleasing

you should not post in this thread is what you should do
go to r9k or something