Hi Cred Forums, maybe you can help me with a dilemma:

Hi Cred Forums, maybe you can help me with a dilemma:

>be me, 22 yo, studying medicine, doind sport regularly
>gf, 20 yo, 4/10, studying psychology, not in very good shape
>1 year of relationship, really good sex, good trust and solid relationship
>I go to class, meet a different girl, she is 18, 7/10 and with a better body
>"user can you help me with this?"
>"wow user how smart are you"
>meanwhile gf is having stress from college, she isn't good handling it, so she ends up demanding more from me
>relationship unbalanced
>I start to see the other girl being attracted

So yeah, that sums it, what would you do Cred Forums?

GF is a solid win, very good relationship, I love her, sex is amazing, when she isn't in a mood she is great. Bad thing is that she usually gets moody once or twice a month, and she is really hard to deal with when she is like that.

The other girl is younger, more beautyful, potentially good sex, and have no idea about her emotional stability. I don't have any problem getting along with girls so whatever option I take is a good one.

Pic related, new girl isnt her, but she looks like

bump

You're being greedy.

There are guys on this board with horrible girlfriends who are barely capable of putting out and you're bitching about a decent girl who can work your dick like a mexican works a lawn in Beverly Hills.

If you're going to dump your decent bitch for a better looking, younger bitch than have fun training her. Grooming her is going to be like grooming a newborn puppy who might take all the tricks she has learned from you to another guy.

You could always cheat and try to play both sides but don't get mad if you get burned.

It's the player that fucks up. Not the game.

bump

you probably shouldn't risk a sure thing for something that most likely won't work. the chances of the new girl being a current lie are very high.

I'm not cheating, whatever I decide, I'll do it the way it does the least harm posible to both of them.

Maybe I should just friendzone that new girl and stay with the girl I love

Or fuck both.

If you're not satisfied with your relationship you're within your rights to end it. Just say something like "It's been feeling unbalanced, I don't feel like I'm getting as much from this relationship as I'm giving and I want to end it." No need to be cruel, just say what's wrong with the relationship and why you want it to end. If she can't convince you that she can healthily change this dynamic (ie, bottling up her emotions to hide them from you is not healthy and therefore not a solution) then that's the end of the relationship and you are free to pursue this other chick.

>It's the player that fucks up. Not the game.
Oh lordy. Don't even bother with this pseudo advice. I agree that you shouldn't cheat, but general cliche shit like this isn't specific enough to be helpful.

that would damage both of them, one because I would've been unloyal, the other one because I would've used her

This too, see if she's receptive to the idea of opening up the relationship or polyamoury. Or just likes threesomes.

Yeah, that's basically how it works:

Don't fuck around on the people you love and who love you back.

thanks for the honest advice. I have no problem with that kind of act, and it was what I was thinking to do. The thing is that my gf is aware of what she does and how, and she is really sorry for that. She is trying to change that, it's just, really difficult for her.

But still, maybe I'm just overthinking it and I should just let time do it's part. Stay undecided and wait until things get clear. If my gf manages to solve the problem, stay with her; but if she doesn't change, talk with her and end the relationship cleanly, then move onto this new posibility

>> Oh lordy. Don't even bother with this pseudo advice. I agree that you shouldn't cheat, but general cliche shit like this isn't specific enough to be helpful.

Did you read my entire reply, douchebag?

My advice was to stay away from random, mirage-esque hoes.

And if he wants to cheat, he's got only himself to blame if things blow up in his face.

The fuck are you on about - pseudo advice.

Fuck you.

You're a fucking retard if you think dumping your current gf for a younger girl. Young girls are exceptionally more retarded and way more emotional. You'd just be throwing away a great relationship and I will you would regret doing it in the end anyway.

my gf is very jealous, but she is open to an open relationship with males. So yeah, she isn't against doing it with a man, the problem is that the new girl is a woman

but maybe the new girl isn't as emotional than my gf. the real diference is 2 years, nothing too spectacular

I would just cheat if possible. Your GF has probably cheated on you so you might well get your own back.

Drop the 4/10 after you confirm the 7/10's availability and interest. 4/10 just going to degrade with time if she's like that at 20 and not exercise. In the end, look at your worst case scenario of getting one pregnant and which one you'd rather deep dick on the regular. Literally evolution. Source: 20 y.o. gf

Keep your girl and see how things work out and keep learning more about new girl until you can make the decision yourself

She's a sexist bigot

> btw I'm about to be 26, get over yourself with that age difference shit, newer models are always better

What does current look like? I'd say stick with what you got

This.

Give us a pic, OP

thanks all of you, you've helped me a lot, I'll wait a bit until I decide, see if my gf and I can solve the problems in the relationship, and keep knowing the other girl.

Then I'll make my decision, not cheating or anything like that, just keeping my relationship, or breaking it and starting a new one with the other girl

May you have a good day, all of you