Poop comes out through the asshole. Assholes stink of shit and can never be a 100% free of excrement

Poop comes out through the asshole. Assholes stink of shit and can never be a 100% free of excrement

Piss and blood and vaginal discharge comes from the holes. It also smells like rotten fish.

Breasts give life to newborns. Theyre like udders on a cow.

Feet are awesome and the sexiest part of the female body. Don't even have to justify that statement.

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/33525-foot-fetishes-toe-suck-fairy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You really know how to turn somebody the fuck on.

Pee and cummies come out of the feminine penis. The feminine penis is the sexiest part of the female body.

This is one of the most beta fetishes ever. Ever noticed how toes are like little dicks? That's why you're gay. Happy fapping, faggot.

Yesterday I fucked my gf right into her butthole and we had orgasm in the same moment. You will never experience that because of your fucked up foot fetish.

Ever notice how clits are really tiny undeveloped penises.

See how this works faggot?

Squat barefoot, and comfortable on the toilet. You can even undress your pants and make yourself very comfortable.
Sthraighten up your back, relax your anus. Sense the full bowel, the pressure of it inside you, and the desire and the need to get rid of it. Feel the pressure of the thighs on the abdomen,
And think: I am shitting! I am shitting! The shit is rolling out of me in huge quantities! An unending turd sliding through my anus! AAAH I can feel it! Its' comming out! Its going! I can shit! I can shit! I can not stop shitting! And so on... find your own expressions. You have to feel the shit actually coming out of you. Relax and open your anus, sigh with relief, immagining and feeling over and again the sensation of the stool passing through the hole and falling out. You have to see it, live it.

Feets are ok but OP is a faggot

Degenerate

>I fly into the air over your head
>I defecate with majesty and power
>Your head is covered with my poo
>You are awed by it and feel compelled to devour it
>I get a rimjob from your mother that night
>When she tucks you into bed and kisses you goodnight you are filled with a sense of nostalgia for the most fun time you ever had

You can't call liking vagina gay. You're a literal faggot

should i fap to leg cast toes?

I never said it was gay you illiterate cunt

or barefoot amputees?

not sure vanilla is doing it for me anymore.

Your call. It's less beta IMO. Foot fetish stuff usually but not always tends to be linked to stuff that's suggestive of male weakness. Not sure I get the same vibe off of casts and amputees.

My Wifes cute little feet covered in cum.

livescience.com/33525-foot-fetishes-toe-suck-fairy.html

I'm sorry man but your foot fetish is a lie. It's only because you're not quite right in the head.

why are her soles yellow

To each their own

I feel eating pussy is absolute domination by the woman and a mockery of the male superiority.
A man in all his glory succumbing to licking something a female passes her waste through.

Scat play

Shes latina and my camera flash sucks

Are you fucking retarded

Foot fags are cancer and should kill themselves for being disgusting degenerates.

^ What this guy said. Feet sweat and produce nasty bacteria.