Hello /b, i'm kinda depressed today and feeling suicidal

Hello /b, i'm kinda depressed today and feeling suicidal.

>> be me
>> be 19
>> be virgin
>> autistic retarded fag with no social skills incapable of going outside his cave
>> incapable of archieving anything in life, low IQ

should i put an end to it ? i'm kinda tired of wining and being pathethic, and no, i can't really change anything much but end it sooner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ly8Tu-UlT5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where are you from

spain

in my opinion suicide is just a solution for depression by a giant loss, you can always go out and try something new to meet some people

go see a psychologist or a psychiatrist, you seem to have nothing to lose after all, they may help you

if you die how can you eat pizza?

If you're already feeling suicidal, why don't you just go to the people who are giving you shit for being a fag, and literally end them?

Get a hobby. Meditate. Do some fucking yoga. Get a cat. Drive across the country. Do something man, just don't sit around.

for some reason that guy seems like he could be a really good friend

Hey tío la vida es algo maravilloso. Se que puede ser estresante no conocer a nadie que no comparta nada contigo (me pasé dos años con 0 amigos basicamente), pero trata de buscar situaciones en las que crea que va a haber gente que te guste. Si te proponen salir, sal! Si hay una actividad interesante, hazla! Es la mejor forma de conocer gente. Respecto a lo del IQ, a menos que quieras trabajar en el acelerador de párticulas no es importante. Yo lo miro como la altura. Soy muy bajito, y me molaría ser más alto, pero preocuparte por ello solo aumentará tu inseguridad. Concéntrate en las cosas que puedes mejorar, estudiar, hacer, experimentar... Tienes toda la vida por delante. Todavía es muy pronto para evaluarla ;)

Sell drugs, get rich, go down fighting a rival drug lord in an autistic mtndew-fueled rage.

I just used google to translate that and I agree with this user

Just try to meet new people.

fap, rap and nap. In that order.

que ciudad?

Start studying a topic that interests you for a few hours everyday, then study that topic at university when you already know everything.

I mean... i dont know.. i think i could try some time, i just dont really have a place to start.. i don't think i can go outside and just talk to someone, that's weird

i've thought about it a lot, but i can't really afford 60$ an hour for something that "might" help me...

heh... agree

don't think i have the strenght to do anything like that, don't know if it would be easy to kill myself in the jail...

I think sitting around might be part of the problem, i agree on that, but i'm not completely sure how to change that

the flare inpires confidence

Pfff, no se tío, entiendo que hay un cierto grado en el cual tenemos control y podemos cambiar cosas, pero ahora mismo me siento tan el la mierda que no estoy seguro de que absolutamente nada vaya a cambiar la verdad...

I've donwloaded some tutorials about making drugs, but i don't have the capabilities to learn organic chemistry on my own to that level, that would be nice tho

heh

People always say "just meet new people", it's not that easy, as i said before, i just can't get out and say "hey everyone, be my friend", that's kinda lame tho

Guess i could include rap in my routine

Orcera, más abajo de Albacete

May as well try rob a bank then. Do it like the movie HEAT and have it go love to YouTube. You'll be a legend.
Or laugh at this animation I just made...
youtu.be/ly8Tu-UlT5w

I already posted this in another depression thread but..

Start running.

I used have extreme depression and anxiety and over the years have tried therapy and a bunch of different medications, but nothing has helped me as much as just running everyday (outside if at all possible cause it'll get you out of the house).

It also has the added bonus of getting you in shape and increasing your stamina. Not only will your body look better, leading to higher self esteem, but you'll physically feel better too and the endorphins are wonderful.

>Orcera, más abajo de Albacete
Yo también soy de una ciudad pequeña y soy casi como tu.
perdi la virginidad a los 26, asi que aun te queda mucho para llega a mi nivel.

Estos son los consejos que te dejo, yo uqe tu los haría para salir de tu situación cuanto antes, sino llegarás como yo hasta un punto que tengas que cambiar si o si.

1- vete de putas. si como lo oyes, eso te enseñará a follar y te dará confianza. yo no lo hice pero me arrepiento de no haberlo hecho antes. si te da verguenza emborrachate antes, hablales por wasap etc

2 prueba las drogas, como te dicen por ahi. pero con cabeza. te darán una nueva perspectiva de la vida para superar tus miedos y ser feliz.

3 vete de ese pueblo enano. necesitas crecer como persona y madurar eso lo haces yendote de casa.

I'm basically what OP described + I'm NEET + poor fag but I don't feel depressed at all. Am I retarded?

To OP, don't be an hero. There are lot of people worse than you. I advice you to watch rekt threads or /r/watchpeopledie

I agree. Don't worry about meeting new people, worry about trying to do things you enjoy. Once you have a hobby you will find it much easier to talk to people with a similar hobby. You're no use to somebody if your a boring drab of nothing. Make yourself intersting, then people will want to know you.

Do a ton of drugs. Cocaine is pretty good. Maybe do some acid and get a new perspective on life

This is not bad. Not OP but I will try this for myself. Thank you

Can confirm, acid kickstarts the train of thought that leads to wanting to stay alive