This is the McDonalds in Sweden, notice anything different?

This is the McDonalds in Sweden, notice anything different?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sweden-wants-the-eu-to-punish-member-states-who-dont-take-refugees-a7315711.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9xcDEZbW30c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All the font on the monitors is in Swedish.
/thread

>all female
>none are black

The girls are slim and not greasy as fuck

no niggers or spicks

Checked, also the tall girl in the middle is phase shifting in to another realm

That one girl in front on the right is a brunette. That's basically a Swedish nigger.

You cant /thread your own comment cunt.

There are a lot of poor white people in Sweden?

It is clean.

It's not 50 people in line with one person taking orders.

They only employ rape victims of immigrants?

McDonalds Manager : how do we maximize the profit ?
McDonalds : replace every worker by a hot whore !
???
Profit

Yeah, sure is easy to notice a difference in THE McDonald's in Sweden.

can't believe those poorfags only have one

America has two McDonald's for every obese person in the population.

>implying niggers and arabs would have a job

No there aren't...

too much blondies, 10/10 would cum everywhere

Chicken Bacon Onion, okay...

better than living off of welfare like most niggas in murrica

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sweden-wants-the-eu-to-punish-member-states-who-dont-take-refugees-a7315711.html

Sweden wants the EU to punish member states who don't take refugees

Nice Try Sweden this picture is clearly not from there

The only nigger I've seen work at a fast food place in Sweden is a somali cleaner who looks like he has the IQ of a gold fish.

They still have the hot wings?

Your about 15 years behind MODERN mcdonalds. I mean for fucks sake you still use the burger slide system.

>The "Värdemenyer" isn't very good "Värde".
>At least half of those girls are hot enough to bang. Probably more.
>Girl in the center has really perky breasts, although small. (Or a very good bra)
>The amount of burgers that are already cooked and just lying there waiting are waaaay to high.
>Girl in the back with the hat on is an OBVIOUS LESBIAN, checking out the girl right in front of her and thinking that she wants to eat that vagina for hours. Her eyes says it all.

In Stockholm we have enough McDonalds to satisfy even an American, I think. Less than five minute walk between them. Two of them that I know of are literally pretty much right across the street from one-another. However, in the rest of the country they aren't nearly as common.

>implying working is better and fun
kek

Nigger detected and confirmed.

Go back to africa lazy nigger

They keep the niggers and brownies in da back!!!

Not a nigger, but enjoy slaving for the Jews, and giving me free money.

kek

only 1 person out of the 14 is overweight (girl on the very right) and its not even that bad.

Lets be honest if it was murica, the customers would be on those scooters and the staff would be eating more food than they serve

yeah i notice something alright
Theres a fucking Bloodnut working the fries
Also far left looks hot

I get 2k.

Where do you live?

reaching a bit there lol

> Swedish menu
> more blondes
> all female

They aren't fat, but only American's think being round is normal.

13 employees in shot
Can't really see the customers but it doesn't look that busy.

I'm seeing alot of wasted wages, you could easily function with half that staff. Hire a bunch of guys that can actually handle more than 1 customer at a time.

Real thing to be proud of... how to accelerate selling even more meat waste...

You have some serious concealed credit card devices here

they ware green shirts instead of black ones

i think you mean
>inb4 /thread

those are are for pin cards not credit and that is quit normal

>This is the McDonalds in Sweden, notice anything different?
What's different about it?
youtube.com/watch?v=9xcDEZbW30c

god, what a nation of cucks

Man, Sweden is so much better than the US. I'd burn every US flag to move to Sweden.

In Norway Mcdonald only sell Mcfish

kek
they probably dont even call it fish
>McFood

Women in the kitchen where they belong

You'd fit right in user

The shot of them getting raped by 7-11 sand crickets refugees is missing

Yeah, theres 30 employees when in america i cant find 1 to make a burger in under 30 minutes.

fuck you

dont read this

Whatever this is, I bet they let the black kid win

There are no niggers

>mfw burgers get slides but i dont...

Where are the niggers and the cheeseburgermobiles?

Michelle would not approve. Not enough diversity which makes everything better.

God fuck this meme

Their employees seem more reliable and hardworking.

Ellinor is the result of Yeb! having an affair with some Scandinavian broad.

Wtf is this real or shoped?

Not risking it

that's how they make chocolate?

You're just a product of what the jews want, lazy good for nothing arrogant faggot who is proud of how worthless you are. By all means enjoy the gravy train while it lasts, sooner or later you'll be some elderly person being beaten by a black orderly because you shit yourself. You're going to die alone screaming, and nobody is going to give a fuck.

Fcku

How this fucking possible? Every woman are beatiful

>You're just a product of what the jews want
A slave that doesn't complain and just goes to work like a sackless faggot is exactly what they want. They want people like me to die faster than people like yourself, but in the end we are all worthless to them. You and I are dog shit to them.

In reality nobody gives a shit about anyone, but people insist on putting on a fake act so others believe that they care in order to manipulate someone into doing what they want.

fuck

id eat her mcfish...

I get £319.45 a month

you call it slavery, I call it being a productive member of society. It's human interaction, providing a helpful service to people. Simply by buying food at the market you are contributing to people's income. So in essence you gain nothing but free time, wasted on Cred Forums trolling people as a welfare queen. That's your job, to exist as a talentless nothing so others can see it and avoid living like that. You seek jealousy/rage from strangers, but how you see the world is pretty sad. I'll take a hard day's work and providing for loved ones, over being a leach who people avoid any day.

>you gain nothing but free time, wasted on Cred Forums
>You are also on Cred Forums.
I do more than sit on here.

>being a leach who people avoid any day.
It would be nice if people avoided me.

>how you see the world is pretty sad.
It is actually the truth, but you are free to believe in what you want. How old are you?

Everybody's actually fucking working

Epic meme

bonus points for nigger inside burgermobile

fu

No niggers lul

13 member crew serving two people

US is similar, but only at Chick-fil-a.

McDonald's is all ways black.
Wendy's workers are always fat.
Burger King workers are middle aged-50 year old hispanics/white
>the white lady's are usually recovering methheads
Arby's workers always try to be funny.

Hmm, I'm sure there's more I could say... can't think of anyothers...

>USA South fast food places
Any other Amerifags confirm?

Sweden never really got into importing African slaves. The US brought in 1000s of them every month and that's murica now.

The staff seems nicer

There are little Pee-dumpsters in front of the desk so you can unload while they bring your food. How convien... conveen... good.

ive always wanted to do this

GA fag here
they're all hit or miss based on the owner/manager

Cheap fucks who hire niggers and people with no teeth. Or Nice areas with rich people. In that case, the staff is usually, white, young, and professional.
I'd say the exception is Chick-Fil-A..which is almost always good wherever you go.

oh

huh

No niggers or Mexicans?

Witnessed.

>firehouse subs
>chic fil a
Only white, like 90% young ladies

>Chipotle
Not always white, but v attractive qts. Not many guys other than the ones working in the back.

They have more employees at any one time than they do customers.

i count atleast one male
look at that silvery haired fox

Welcome to the world of $15 an hour

That Gustav is a cheeky cunt, hope he wins.

no niggers or fat people

Sweden. We don't have many ugly girls here. There are some butterfaces, a select few uggo's, and plenty of people with terrible personality - But overall the girls are quite nice to look at.

You wasted epic quints for shite comment like that? Moot'll never forgive you.

I was in a swedish McDonald's, once. And the only thing I noticed was the amount of blonde, beautiful cashiers.

The only time I enjoyed my McTrash

I'll just do it for you:

/thread

I don't see why McD hasn't gone that route fully yet.. they'd save a shit ton of money and would be able to increase the pay of fry cookers.

>recently quit my job as a fry cook and work as a line cook at a Texas Roadhouse

Fuck

Rejected!

That's a grand opening for a new McDonalds, this picture has been discussed before. Your point, if you had one, is invalid on account of Sweeden is very infamously destroying itself with hyper-leftist immigration policies. They basically WANT brown people to come to their country and rape/kill them because they believe in everything postmodernism says as if it's the word of god. Sure, there's blondes everywhere, but every third one has been raped by a muslim man. Female genital mutiliation for their own women, acid thrown in the face for the scandinavians. Personally I would never go to a country that protects mudslimes more than it does it's own people even if you gave me 10 blonde girls.

At least brainwashed Sweedes are right when they rant about "sweedishness"; it is, in fact, garbage.

god dame it

>literally
>pretty much

This is a Sweedish poster, notice anything different?

Newfag

I prefer fil-a-chick

Because they'd spend millions on capital investment (buying the machines) and sending them to the needed locations

>millions
kek

According to the income statement available on Yahoo! Finance (McDonald's Corporation Common S Stock - Yahoo! Finance), McDonalds generated $27.441300 billion in revenue in the year ending December 31, 2014.

If we divide that revenue number by the number of days in a year (365, excluding leap years), we get approximately $75.18 million in revenue per day.
Using the same income statement, we see that its net income was $4.757800 billion for the same time period. Dividing that by 365, we get approximately $13.03 million in net income per day.

I think they're ok

I would rather visit Finland and freeze my nuts off

I mean if I knew a Sweede I think I'd just beat him up like every week

your mom will die in her sleep tonight if you dont reply to this message

There's a lot of them and they're all being paid a living wage, and yet despite that, everyone can still afford to eat there.

Pic related.

Why are they taking our restaurants? Make your own restaurants fucking copycats.

Not cool, friend.

Used to drive. Probably eaten mcdonalds in every major city in the lower 48.

Can confirm.

Also worked at Arby's once. Bunch of tryhard faggots...

I've noticed an improvement in McD's over the last year. They did change up their food quality in several ways.
Free market works. The rise of competitors like chipotle that have been eating McDonald lunch are the reason why McDonalds is improving, not government regulations.
Holding onto jobs that can now be done by robots is a loser strategy. so is 15/hr.

its time for people to realize the fry cook is going the way of the Blockbuster Video. Subsidies wont work.

Third to last. Couldn't be more true.

This is what the country was like before outsourcing and before manufacturers had to compete with foreign businesses.

My father indeed bought a house in his mid-20's while working as a factory line worker for GM. He bought it, too. Didn't finance it. Fucking saved up for a few years while living in a trailer, then fucking bought it.

Go fuck yourself.

They have no Hooters?