Friend takes his gf out to dinner

>friend takes his gf out to dinner
>asks me where to go as its 3 months so wanted something special
>i say sonewhere a little pricey but not too bad
>we live in a town with several restaurants that look like theyre where the mob would meet, and one im pretty sure is as its a dinner club
>we live 20 minutes from corning, NY that has tons of great restaurants and is scenic at night
>he takes her to fucking outback
>he orders chicken fingers and fries

Is he autistic

He just wanted his chicken tendies OP :^)

Its not even a money issue though, most og the good restaurants are at that price or not much more. Is he just uneducated about options or?

Probably. Or that he really doesn't give a shit about this chick.

Chicken tendies to get into her panties

I assume so i dunno about murican prices but in Aus any restaurant is like $30-40 for a decent meal.

>3 months
Major fucking milestone.

>3 month anniversary
>autistic based on his dinner choice

OP is alone and autistic and gets off via his friend

In america a decent reataurant is a tad cheaper, especially if not chain, usually unless its steak or lobster ts $30 or below

He's only 18, still worth going out to dinner for.

KEK

I broke up with my gf a week ago, today wouldve been 6 months,

This

Happy Anniversary faggot, how'd you lose your hand?

I saw a commercial the other day for outback that said a appetizer, entree, and dessert for $12. I've never been there but that sounds like some quality food.

Kek
Nah but basically she admitted shes more into chicks, which i mean i knew she was bi so i understood

Everyone knows that the way to a woman's heart is through a bloomin' onion.

was expecting the two blobs on the right in the thumbnail to be testicles. I was disappointed.

Its at best average, worth going to drink and get cheap steak, but not on a date

Sounds like you got dumped

3 months? When ive been together with mine 3 months she'll be dining in a rehab might aswell take her to a mcdonalds

So... if she is more into chicks, then what was she attracted to in you?

Anyone else not give a shit about when you met your current gf and can't remember how long any of your relationships were?

Most likely

>Is he autistic
You have a filthy Frank meme as the cover of your thread you faggot

I helped her out of a bad spot, and showed her care when she didnt have many others who did, she was happy, and at the time convinced herself she equally liked guys

I didnt say i wasnt

congrats you fucked a girl till she became a lesbian

do you even know where her holes are

She was already bi and had dated girls
She is 4'10 and petite, im 6'4 with a slightly above average penis.
Sex was über painful for her, that may have ruined it

sure you are a big boy user

Average is 5.2", im like 5 and a half

This is the same girl who yelped in pain the first time we did any hand stuff, even using lube and going slow.

that is why i asked whether you knew where her holes were

can one even accidentally the urethra? is that possible?

She guided my hand bc was doing it with her sitting in my lap the first time. It was the right hole shes just tight.

no but trying to force your finger in her asshole even with lub is bad m'kay