Trump is the worst canidate becasue his iq is medically proven to be lower than a squirrels

trump is the worst canidate becasue his iq is medically proven to be lower than a squirrels
if thats enough proof to not vote for him theres also the fact that hes racist sexist and lies. hillary at least cant be sexist for obvious reasons
so there, proof that trump is bad
try to debate me (protip you cant)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2h3yDtO5TLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im not gonna listen to someone with grammer like yours. typical liberal faggot

>typical liberal faggot
>typical liberal
generalizing any kind of people is a kind of racism. no surprise here, a retardican is racist.
>faggot
i know that word is part of culture here so ill let that one slide but you shoud really be careful what you call people. for all you know someone could have been abused with that word. just fyi

>his iq is medically proven to be lower than a squirrels

Dictating what one can and cannot say is fascism. Typical liberal nazi.

do you have sources by your arguments or not

youd see it different if you were ever victimized for your perferred gender

>generalizing any kind of people is a kind of racism
>no surprise here, a retardican is racist.
did you just generalize republicans as being racist? cause you just said that was racist yourself.
check your privilege

Nope, freedom of speech. SJW = modern nazism

oh look, a CTR shill just spouting gay meme arguments because he knows theres literally NO reason to vote for hillary

you can say what you want, youre just a bad person for saying it. how is this so difficult.

so because your feelings are hurt
that gives you the freedom to call other people nazi/racist/sexist or any other insult

>can't be sexist for obvious reasons
You mean the fact that she's a woman? Last time i checked
>women can be sexist too

im not racist. i cant be as a liberal because republicans are currently oppressing liberals. since racism is a combonation of power and oppression the liberals cant be racist towards you. were the victims

so disagreeing with you makes me a bad person interesting didn't hitler and ISIS say the same thing

hitler and isis are racist. i am not.

>youre a bad person

says the complete piece of shit

Obvious b8
>Morons.

ISIS is not racist they separate people based on religion like they are dictated in there holy book
are you saying they shouldn't follow there religion
so you are against freedom of religion

>isis

reminder

>retardican

im against oppressional religions like isis islam (its different than normal islam) and christianity

Woah, and she's getting into a full sized nigga van.

what about Christianity is oppressive?

christians are hateful and oppressive towards non CIS

what did i just fucking say about word choice

ignore the lefty cunt christianity is literally the religion in the world look at the cultures it has made far superior are fairer to the rest of the world.

try getting into any muslim country if you are a tranny fuck off you faget. literally musims (the moderate ones) throw gays off the roofs of their houses you cunt kill your self the gene pool will be better without you fucker.

I know, it identifies as a full sized van, not a minivan. I was being careful not to body shame.

so are muslims even the not ISIS muslims so why is the islam not oppressive

thats isis islam. real islam is a religion of peace

youtube.com/watch?v=2h3yDtO5TLg

prove that only using the koran. literally its the worst book that has ever been written. the author was a terrorist pedophile murderer. fucking moron trying to ruin good working peoples lives you fuck.

OP here
i gotta go to school faggots i was just trolling yall since i been real bored. tons of fun as always, have a good day nigger faggots
also im aware that the tusken raiders are fucked up little monkeys that throw gays off roofs

>its the worst book that has ever been written

wait so OP was not for real

bitch that was obvious from the start

i have no idea how so many people fell for that for so long
i was just shitposting to kill some time

yeah don't think I've hear about any bombings done in the name of edward you fucking retard. you can't sustain your argument so you try and move the subject away cus you are scared you got it wrong and need validation fucking kill yourself this is the least ironic i have ever been in my life for serious just kill yourself.

the entire discussion from was me also to kill time

dude relax

its a meme you dip

and a bad one who is better of dead

TRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGEREDTRIGGERED

Guys I've calmed down now please just kill yourselves for me though?

>im not gonna listen to someone with grammer like yours
grammer like yours
>grammer