So i took some money out of my account and lied about it to my wife so whe wouldnt flip shit

So i took some money out of my account and lied about it to my wife so whe wouldnt flip shit.

Of course she'd find out and did. Now shes flipping shit. Hid my car keys and tablet and says she doesnt know where they are.

Says "its not nice when someone lies to your face is it?"

Well i found both and she doesnt know i found em. She said shes takin my son and leaving me.

All over 20 bucks. Bitches tripping.

Howz your day going user?

Jeez man that bitch is crazy

Set up a camera and record her flipping shit. Only way you'll get custody of the kid.

There are obviously a lot more deeply rooted problems in your marriage and this whole 20 dollar episode is just some tiny crazy fragment of a bigger story so people will take your side.
What did you do? What actually happened between your wife and you?

She's only mad because she knows you took the money so you could pay to suck a guy's dick.

>sticks dick in crazy
>has kid
>can't afford to use $20 without being bitched at

sux2bu, OP.

Obviously deeper rooted problems exist. I'm thinking maybe you have a gambling or drug problem and she's now in charge of the money.

Is it because you used the twenty dollars to buy drugs?

it's called the last straw OP. What the fuck could be so goddamn important you chose a 20 over your family?

Yes i just bought a little crystal but she doesn't know that.

She obviously does. That or she has a pretty good guess what you did with the money.
So actually fuck you for being a worthless piece of shit who wastes family savings on his drug addiction.
Good on your wife that she's smart enough to drop you.

Yes she does.

The best and most sound post ITT and ofc it will go by unnoticed.

If you are OP then delete this thread and never return to this board.
Can't believe shits like you get married.

>dubs
>good advice
>no reply

Bullshit detected. No wonder she is leaving your ass if you always expect her to believe bs stories like this. Wah wah... my wife is leaving me over $20. Go cry elsewhere you fucking idiot.

and he has kids, what a piece of shit

you were way off the mark

These.

I want to know why OP isn't allowed to take money out of HIS account.

OP I hate to be the guy that says "he obviously deserved it" but bitchings and ass beatings don't just fall out of the sky.
Give us more details.

I think OP has already run off with his tail between his legs.

If you really bought meth, any amount, then your wife and son should absolutely leave you. Meth is for losers with mental disorders. Loser.

oh the drama

"Yes i just bought a little crystal but she doesn't know that." This is the epitome of tweaker logic. So delusional. Yeah, she is threatening to leave you, called you out for being a liar, which you are, but still you think she doesn't know you got a "little" meth. Tweakers suck so bad. Kill yourself, loser. Or, better yet, never do meth again. Loser.