Android or Apple (iOs)?

Android or Apple (iOs)?
Explaine your arguments.

Apple.
I'm an Apple fanboy, don't give a shit how many of you neckbeards hate on it. It's not a fucking cult, it's people liking a brand.

totally BlackBerry OS!
best data compression ... so if you pay your mobile internet you can browse more in the same data package

best in class privacy, no trackers or anything like that

/thread

Android. Have owned both Apple and Android and i feel like there are way more options for customisation with the latter.

I also find Apple products to be way too overpriced for a relatively moderate phone. Also, durability is an issue. Every Android phone I've owned has been dropped, knocked, thrown and smashed yet has stood the test of time...unlike my IPhone which dropped onto carpet from my bed and got a cracked screen 2 weeks after purchase. Regardless of warranty, that level of durability isn't acceptable.

I see Apple now as more of a status symbol, something people want to keep up with the trend.

Time to publish an app:

Google Play (Android): 3 hours
Apple App store (IOS): 18 days, if it is even approved. If not, fix it, resubmit, and wait another 18 days.

That and you can't give your own app to friends for free on Apple's IOS unless it's free on Apple app store like you can with Android.

Fuck Apple

Better ergonomics and security with iOS. I like that my headphones just work without an app unlike Android. I also like Apples 2 core A series processor better. Otherwise Android has the better hardware options and theoretically it was open source but google crushed that. Probably wins mostly because Apples biggest downfall is being proprietary and frankly that sucks and is a throwback to 70's computing.

So fuk u Apple.

apple over priced brand with old technology

android over priced brand with new technology, yet still cheaper than apple.

apple has fucked up business practices in china; such as living conditions for worker dormitories, suicide nets, labor conditions, and anti suicide pledges. not to mention the shitty wages.

android probably does the same but at least they're keeping their skeletons in the closet.

same as star wars and star trek
I'm not a child
so android and star trek, obviously

iOS, because it took Android too long to become a stable OS. I had a couple Android phones back in the day and they needed constant rebooting or they would just randomly stop functioning properly so I switched to iOS. Now it's what I'm used to and there are no "wow, I can't do that on my iPhone" features to bring me back.

iPhone 7: 12 mp camera
My 2 y/o Android: 13 mp camera

IOS updates always comes with bugs ios9 safari would not work ios10 black screen or something cant be botherd to look what was wrong so ios stable ? Android all the way

Android. I prefer to have as much control over my device as possible

This. Also I heard there's a 100$ fee (not sure if one time or per-app) and I heard apples development tools and compiler only work on Mac so it's really hard to develop on anything else (unless in shitty virtual box).

Never seen a company that shit this much about its developers community.

Also to add:
Android: wide variety of devices, good prices, more customizable, more apps..

Apple: no headphome jack. Wow. So innovative.

Tbh the only advantage apple ever had to Android devices was the app permission mechanism (allow you to block specific permissions to apps), and now that Android have it too there's literally no justification for the existence of apple. Time to shut down and die.

Apple
It's easy to handle, simplicity can be beautiful.

This. Have owned both. Love the customization of Android.
Not the best looking but fuck i love it.

i've been running into apps that completely shut down if you don't allow all permissions on android

Android, because i don't have to use itunes. That's enough for me.

android, because i'm not gay or under 14

Exactly mate, many more options for physical handsets, some good, some bad. Apple however is basically the same look year after year with a "revolutionary" 2mm shaved off the thickness.

Samsung went back to a 12mp camera because the sensor is better than the 16 or 18mp sensors. That's why.

Android because i like options

Apple has the wave function that saves your money in form of an smaller ellectric bill

If we're strictly talking about software,
I like both of them for different reasons. iOS is visually pleasing, very fluid, rarely lags, and the keyboard is amazing. It seems like iOS just flows beautifully.

Android is great because of the customization and the load of free apps, and ability to obtain paid apps for free.

I use an Android phone over iPhone, though, because of the customization and the ability to use an SD card and change batteries.

Apple iOS.

The most reliable and secure OS of any mobile device on the consumer market. UNIX based. Best apps. Best optimization. No fragmentation. Best in class, period.

phone = android (lg g4)

Tablet = ios (ipad air)

Android because i dont want to come out of the closet yet.

Android
I'm able to watch webms

VLC for iOS looks and functions beautifully - flawlessly.

only a faggot can like apple
>Apple fanboy
>It's not a fucking cult
pick one

That's nice

Don't forget. Android IS GOOGLE. Have you read their terms of agreements? They are right there with Facebook when it comes to invasion of privacy. Apple has respect - JOOGLE does not. Neither does Sucker(((BERG))) - they never will. Having an Android in your pocket...is not wise.

I own both Android and iOS devices and have to say that VLC for iOS is way better than the Android version.

People used to assume Apple was better because it was a trend. And since that trend is dying, most people starts to realize how superior Androids are, except the Apple fanboys.

"Unix based", android is Linux based which is way secure and updated.
"Secure" You cant download anything, of course its more secure
"Best Optimization" not an iphone only feature, android/linux has it too, same for fragmentation.
"best in class" you can pay 200$ for a android phone way better than an apple phone

Top kek!
As a Canadian I'm supposed to root for these guys. And if they ever put out a product or provided a service worth paying for I'm all over it. So far they've failed at literally every turn. They are focusing on the consumer market and are competing with Apple and Android. Enough said. Business people have abandoned BlackBerry primarily for Apple. I'm glad to hear there's at least one of you left though!

I like both; I've had both, and MUCH prefer the iPhone because it's a smooth, simple experience that just works - and it works well. I accept that it's about 4 years behind android phones in technology, so if you want cutting edge then Android is the way to go (Galaxy phones also offer a nice smooth experience; Sony XPeria Z-series are technology powerhouses and work extremely well).

I also have an Xperia Z Tablet and I like being able to download all my own apps for free, it's almost like a Windows PC in that you can move files around freely which you can't do with Apple unless it's Jailbroken, which is a pain.

Just stick with what you prefer. They're all good in their own way. I ESPECIALLY love the screen quality on Android phones - until Apple has 4k phone screens they'll always be playing catchup.

Having to download an app for basic HTML5 functions.

Kek.

MP is only a part of the equation. You can have a 24MP camera taking the shittiest pictures ever. The cameras on the iPhone have always been top of the line for cell phones.

lg, samsung, sony also top of the line

Blackberry has done so bad recently that they started making phones with Android OS

could be worse, could have a Microsoft phone

Fuck apple for the fact that it has a 720p lcd screen and no file system

Not saying every Android phone with high MP is a shitty camera.
I'm saying MP doesn't matter if the camera sucks, and every Android phone is different, some awesome, some garbage. My Sony M4 Aqua has a 13MP camera that fucking sucks no matter what I do. My sister takes pictures with her iPhone 5s that look amazing every time, not sure of the MP but that phone is about 3 years old.

I have close family members who use apple products as a status symbol and to follow the hottest trends. But they couldn't tell you a single thing that apple does better than an android phone. Shit, I have an aunt who only knows how to place phone calls on her new iphone. It's fucken pathetic, she can't even text or browse the web, cause of her eyesight and she is technologically inept, but gets the new iphone every year. Same with her Mercedes, she only buys them for the comfy sits... she couldn't tell you anything about the damn car.

/Threading your own post
>Newfag detected

agreed

>widgets

>live wallpapers

>dot lock

>customizable

>many app stores

>options such as better camera, RAM, storage, graphics, etc

>not having to buy the exact same phone every six months because Apple "updated" all your shit to stop working

>built-in headphone port

>not being forced to buy specifically Apple brand expensive bullshit

>file explorers

>open

>modifiable

>can do more without Rooting than iShit can do while Jailbroken

>Emulators

>Frostwire

>Tor

>Clover

>so many features that I can't even list them all

Checkm8, iDiots

i'll have the opposite phone to whatever this dick has

Bruh ur Samsung S7 exploded and u lost the Apple earplugs

Ur arguements is invalid M8

the note 7 explodes, not s7

Owned an Android for the last 4 years, only complaint I really had was that they tend to get slow as fuck after a year and pretty buggy after some time. Got an Apple now and it sucks that I cant watch those webm's without an app, the rest is the same or better.

Well, here ya go

Don't need an app to use headphones

A have a android phone and I loving having complete control over it with rooting and roms etc. However it is true that Apple smartphones just work smoother and sometimes I really wish that I had one because my phone lags like shit although it has better hardware than the iphone

It probably runs like shit because theirs fuckloads of temp files that are sitting there. Atleast that was the problem with the s3 that I still use. Fucking love the dark theme.