Cred Forums lately my gf has been going out alone more often, some friends think she's been cheating on me...

Cred Forums lately my gf has been going out alone more often, some friends think she's been cheating on me. why would she ? i still provide and we have a good relationship. and i know this is a long shot but if anyone seen her while out drinking let me know. also what are things to look for if someone cheats ? pic related (404'd before so repost)

>all women cheat

usually dresses like this when she goes out

This woman looks familiar

By going out alone, do you mean without you and is going out with friends?

Or that she is going out all alone, if the latter then she is def cheating

Eat her out whenever she gets home from partying with her friends. If her snatch tastes like cum she's cheating on you.

>live and love
drop her she ain't worth it anyways

she goes out without me but usually with friends. it does happen that she goes out completely alone but it's very rare

This smells of pasta, but I'll bite. If you think she's cheating, chances are, she's cheating. 9 times out of 10, your gut instinct is usually the correct one when dealing with any woman as far as something like that is concerned. If you're really that worried about it, wait until she's in the shower or otherwise somehow predisposed, and take her phone and go through it. You're almost guaranteed to find out one way or another through that because bitches are stupid and won't delete their messages if they don't think you'll attempt to look through them.

what if she used a condom though ? if she'd cheat i don't think she'd just go bareback

Then it would taste like condom

Different user here. If she used a condom, you'll likely taste it or smell it.

Your logic is flawed.

it's worth a try, though she isn't often in the mood after she gets back, it's often quite late when she gets home so we usually just sleep

user here don't ask me any details but I know your girl definitely cheated on you

with my friend Eddy, last Saturday night
>tfw you won't believe this

99% of the fun in cheating is doing something you're not supposed to. she's getting creampied every time. there's no question about that.

holyshit

If she's not in the mood it's because she's already satisfied you pleb.

She's not in the mood because she just got done getting fucked. Find a new girlfriend, cuck.

shes supposed to be in the mood after partying..

Kill her OP, she is making your life a misery and just making you feel like this and what is more than likely going to happen (you going through depression while she gets over the relationship by fucking a million guys) see how much she cheats when she is DEAD
Kill her, you win

this

i doubt this is real, but if so, did he or she initiate ? i can't believe she just goes out looking for it

Go through her phone when in the shower, like the other user said. That, or get a cheap car GPS tracker. I think they're not that expensive anymore.

it's usually really late though, like 4 am. it's not just her i'm often too tired at that point aswell

Moar boob pics

The fact that you're considering the possibility that she's cheating means your relationship is fucked because you'll never trust her again. She looks like a dumbass anyways. I guarantee you that your relationship is only downhill from here.

I was there earlier in the night, femanon but friends with Eddy, hope you don't know him. From what he said the next day it was kind of mutual...I'm sorry user but your best bet is to talk to her about it

Just post her nudes she's cheating I've seen my cum on her tattoos

When you thought cheating was the worst she can do, add a creampie!

don't care about OPs plight; THIS

Do you still have a sex life

This was delicious pasta from last night. Shall we have another bowl user?

you can download apps to track her phone or read her texts from a computer

google parental control app for her cellphone type/provider

used it with my ex and she was cheating, had no evidence just a feeling and its always pointless to confront them they deny it unless they are ready to end it with you

i really don't think she'd llet someone do that. even i had to wear a condom a while into the relationship

Greentext story for us?

Drunk + horny = logic out the window.

i doubt you have, why would you want nudes then ? in the tiny chance this is true how did it happen ?

>used it with my ex and she was cheating, had >no evidence just a feeling and its always pointless to confront them they deny it unless they are ready to end it with you

Maybe she just doesn't want your cream, just saying brother

ANy chick with this many tattoos is trash and will most likely cheat.

You got me, Cred Forumsro

I wouldn't be happy with my woman leaving the house dressed like this, then coming back at 4am. Then again, I'm the jealous type.

b8

lol that's really all there is to it but
my good friend also caught his fiance cheating with multiple guys, cheating is like a drug to girls makes them feel good about them self and wanted new relationships are exciting even more so if you have to hide it after a couple years of dating things get casual and slow down basically most girls do and if they have in the past they will again, find one who has been cheated on and hasn't cheated be good to her she will be grateful and feel safe with you

yeah probably , he's just saying stuff to get nudes

shes definitely fucking some ethnic man. I say let them have her and move on she looks like a dumb bitch anyway.

why do you think it's with an ethnic dude ?

lets hear some more cheating stories

it's always an ethnic dude

Op, I thought you would have given this up after your suspicions at her hendo 7 months ago... Why do you still care?

Go out with your friends one night and say you're gonna be drinking. Ignore a few of her text and see how she gets. If she's cheating she'll most likely get hostile if shes usually a chill person when you go out

If a woman is gonna cheat she's gonna do it regardless lol just curve that hoe and find you a nice brown girl

that's becasue you sound like a pussy, a real man would just go in, she'd let him. i bet she doesn't let you have anal either. haha i'd have her bent over with my cock balls deep up her tight ass in half an hour. so be sure she's taken some loads while she was out

Calling bullshit on this. Post proof faggot

nothing against black people but i very rarely find one attractive. it's mostly the nose that does it, there are some really cute halfbreeds though

iv slept with a few girls that had bfs they always bitch about their bfs and how they are ruining the relationship but its actually them running it, had one guy confront me i just told him im doing what any guy would do if a attractive girl wants to drive to me house and sleep with me that's not on me. after they broke up she wanted to date me and i refused she threatened to hit me in the face with a brick claimed she left her bf for me, crazy bitches man

When it hits the fan half breeds will die first.

pleasure to read about your life Don Juan

A couple of weeks ago some Belgian OP claimed this was his gf and he'd like to get cucked.

if you lived in daytona you'd have plenty of crazy girl stories 2 too many hoodrats

lol i fugged that recently

no you haven't

I hope she die if she is cheating you, not bc of u but cheaters are fucking disguisting.

OP man the fuck up and start asking some questions, also give her a time you want her home by. This can come off controlling but just mask it up that you wanna spend some time with her.

who's she going out with?
how long has she known these people?
where is she going out?
is she drinking while she's out?
are these friends MALE friends?
why don't you join her? (no seriously, why the fuck is your girl going out partying without you?)

IF SHE HAS A PROBLEM OR TROUBLE GIVING YOU AN ANSWER, LEAVE HER. THESE ARE PERFECTLY HEALTHY QUESTIONS TO BE ASKING AND IF SHE TRIES TO SPIN IT, SHE'S HIDING SOMETHING

Also not for nothing but maybe you should try and initiate the sexual stuff instead of expecting her to want to. Women like being approached more than they like to do the approaching, so her pussy isn't gonna want cock if you're just sitting there expecting her to come home and sit on it.

Like I said, tell her you want her home (at a certain time or for the whole night) and try to initiate something. If you've had a healthy sex life, it should come back to both of you easily.

If it doesn't, you know your answer. Good luck OP.

pff I dont need to proof anything on Cred Forums, 'man'. Pic related.

One of your friends prolly all ready smashed and just doesn't have the balls to tell you or has been hit on by her. Hence they say well we think she's been cheating on you. Not to mention she looks like a dumpster slut with all those tatoos

probably ALL his friends have smashed her she looks like that type that'll take any load she can, in any hole the guy wants

This guy gets it. jpeg

This.

She's sexy as fuck. Moar pics

Bump

You are on Cred Forums that's a good enough reason for anyone to stay the fuck away from you.

she's known most of those firends for a long time, longer than me, yes some of them are guys. i don't always know where she goes but she does usually drink. and i do join her ocasionally but she goes out on her own sometimes and so do i.

cute face ruined with trashy tats and piercings.
it's a shame

all about perspective i guess. i really like them.

This is a stupid idea OP. The phone will get wet

Nice face, nice tits, post moar

true, like from your perspective she's your gf who you love dearly, from her friends perspective she's the groups fuckpiggy who's been used again and again.

If she's leaving like this. I'd be suspicious too. Leave her op. You deserve bettee.

fuck off man, the hell even is a fuckpiggy

yeah she often does. but don't all girls dress up before going out ?

Lold

Where you from OP?

she looks like she wants everyones cream.

give us atleast 1 nude OP ?

guess this one couldn't hurt

Good. Continue.

>i still provide
What a cuck

isn't having a bf or gf who does well important in most relationships ?

Where are we supposed to be looking for this girl when she is drinking you attention seeking fucking liar?

the bf of this girl wanted to see her getting fuqqed by sb else.