youtube.com/watch?v=V6s7jB6-GoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's

Go away paul Joseph Watson. Go shill somewhere else nigger

what?

this image sums up hillarys campaign

What?

Everyone knows this.

Fuck. Take you fagot ass on back to infowars to suck some more of Alex jones cock. Nigger

Can't wait until the elections are over and the Southern states threaten to secede again.. holy fuck this election cycle has been fucking tiring.

this entire post is something called "not an argument"

hillary looks like a fucking dumbass in that video

>increasingly nervous liberal

That's why the president is pushing for the black vote.

She can't win without fraud or niggers.

Pic in related

Reminder that Trump is playing 4D chess

youtube.com/watch?v=OOmfb4mBX24

If you ever feel like checking something out with math involved.

lol

So salty

>fivethirtyeight

>using an old map anyway

Trump predicted 9/11

youtube.com/watch?v=60RuXCV71ic

holy shit, this was just brutal

youtube.com/watch?v=h-HZMqIkGoU

>>fivethirtyeight

Yeah, you're right predicting the votes in all 50 states that shit doesn't give anyone credibility. If you want credibility you don't need to look any further than Trump Universities.. such a credible establishment ran by credible people.

>using an old map anyway

If by old you mean from yesterday then sure. I am using the latest data available and this map actually shows Trump has somewhat of a chance as opposed to a month ago where it was 88 percent to 12 in favor of Hillary.

>bonus 9/11 meme

So why would I want him as my president if he couldn't stop 9/11 even though he knew it was going to happen?

Oh that's good. So when we ceceed from the liberals we still have some access to water trade while they infrastructure collapses under the unsustainable weight of "gimmiedats" and unaccountability of one's own actions/needs.

>Yeah, you're right predicting the votes in all 50 states that shit doesn't give anyone credibility

hey retard, did you not look at the image? The guy was completely wrong about the primaries and let his hatred of trump blind him. He said Trump would lose the primaries at every turn making his predictions utterly worthless

My first watch it sounded like he said Hillary for president. Can kinda see why she said that.

Oh yeah he fucked up. What gives me faith is the fact that he recognized it and he's moving forward with a fresh set of eyes. If you want to discredit the man because of a fuck up then how can you still support Trump after all of his failures in judgement?

>ceceed
>while they infrastructure

kek

Good luck with all of your water trade.

>sure the guy was completely wrong about everything but hes still right because reasons

ok sure thing. Its not even that much about the guys obvious bias coming through his shit, but the fact that EVERY prediction he had during the primaries was wrong.

Is literally deep south vs everyone else. Kinda embarrassing to be on the red team

>black people voting

Oh my, how novel

The guy shown us that he's human (as his Trump bias clouded his data crunching), and he has shown us the capability to predict the voter turn out in all 50 states accurately. (2012 elections)

Is his data infallible? Fuck no. Is it more reliable than all of the combined mainstream media polls? Holy fuck yes. Take that for what you will.

>Is literally deep south vs everyone else.

are you retarded? the majority of the midwest is red, and blue states from last election, like Ohio and Florida, are going over for Trump

Non-American here. What does pic related translate to in terms of electoral votes?

So in other words, Nate is a hack who wasnt right about anything so far this election, but he now magically is because it suits your views? great

youtube.com/watch?v=V6s7jB6-GoU

Damn, you of to see the wizard?

>50 statements
You're fucking joking right? That is a tiny sample size. Why don't they fact check Hillarys testimony

>hillary for prison
TO DREEEAAAAAAM
THE IMPOSSIBLE DREEEEAAAAM

Yeah, get used to making excuses for her. You're going to be doing a lot of that if this psycho gets elected.