Where does the cum go after sex? Do girls just let it spill out? do they clean up...

Where does the cum go after sex? Do girls just let it spill out? do they clean up? they can't just put their pants back on, right?

cucks like you slurp it out

lol... most of it dribbles out in the first 10 seconds, some is left up there, the vag will get rid of it over the day or so...

..according to the missus anyway

It spits it out like your mom

my wife cleans up with tissues

Spills out and cleaned up.

10-15% of the cum leaks out and the rest is absorbed by their flux capacitor (near the cervical cleft). if >88mph, then babies

>Where does the cum go after sex?
JESUS wants your semen for breakfast in heaven

here I guess (also sauce on this anyone?)

In her mouth, then she swallows it OP.

It often involves a girl holding tissue between her legs and waddling to the bathroom, whereby they sit on the toilet and much of it spills out there. Meanwhile you're sitting on the bed, sweating, letting the post-orgasm bliss wash over you.

Pretty good deal really.

You're so virgin it hurts, dude....

Handball the missus the tissues, strong sheet leakage though

and see how her asshole is puckered out. she is pushing the cum out with her cunt muscles.

also this

i never had sex without a condom, thats all.

U fags want moar?

You literally posted a picture with the fucking answer

it spills out my man. from my experience the chicks normally waddle to the potty.

Did she shave with a belt-sander?

On the ground.

It isn't about her.

how can you not feel the need to shower while she has to sit on the toilet?

Underrated post

I usually just use a clean wash cloth

90% of my loads go onto the Wifes feet. Some on her tummy and her face.

fair enough

Remember that scene from Full Metal Jacket, " You look like the best part of you dribbled down the crack of your mamma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress

Does that me keep going?

It stays there where it becomes one with her lady parts and together they make a squishy little seed that her insides water diligently for nine months so it can grow into a precious tiny little thing that looks kind of like her and kind of like you except it is very small and noisy and adorable and not very smart.

Then she pees it out which REALLY fucking hurts and then the two of you shower it with love and care so it can grow into a complete human being and go out into the world to do it all over again.

>except it is very small and noisy and adorable and not very smart.
a bit like you, then?

Aw, that's really sweet and surprisingly only a little bit offensive! Thank you!

lol

it comes out her nose when she sneezes.

>slurp it out

Fuck me, this tickled my funny bone :D

I really don't get this. Busting a nut inside is the greatest feeling.

more importantly, where do the squirrels go during hurricanes?

Into bags of sand

Duh

False. If you nut any more than a dribble (for me at least) it sucks because there's no space for it all. I'm thick enough that it doesn't just flow out, it gets stopped up in my dick.