Hey, Cred Forums

Hey, Cred Forums.
Please help me prepare for my written text?

Teacher made a mistake and put it out there for a few minutes, and I screencapped it and wrote it out.
I am going to GTranslate it.
Any viewpoints are appreciated.

Love you guys.

Bumping with pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KYD9E-xdO8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THEME: The modern world and criticism of the
Read the whole exercise and the assessment criteria carefully before you start!

Task:
Write a philosophical essay in which you discuss the modern world in the light of modern project and criticism of the modern world. Here one must also involve different philosophers view of society, the modern world and the city.
Tips to philosophical essay will be reviewed, but you must have an introduction, a body and a conclusion. In the main part you should divide your themes in different sections. All paragraphs should start with a topic sentence that clearly shows what section will be about.
The text should be 12 point font, Times New Roman and 1.5 line spacing. No subheads.
You can determine the scope and outline the sequence of points, but in your answer you must display the history and philosophy of professional expertise by
• Discuss the positive and negative aspects of the modern world and elaborate discussions on the concept of history academic and philosophical contexts (what IS the modern world? Is it? Etc.)
• Reflect on what it means that man is history made and history-creating
• Discussing about the modern world in the light of a minimum of three relevant philosophers as we know from the course (Marx and Engels, Nietzsche, Adorno and Horkheimer, et. Al.)

In your text, you can pull in other points you feel are relevant and interesting, and that allows you to draw in more of your history and philosophy professional competence. You can choose from items below or use your own.
• Criticize consumerism (Criticize means to assess and is not only negatively)
• Criticize different view of the city as modern
• Criticize worldview that modern
• Identity Problems in the modern world
• Absence of an ordered society. What happens when people do not have a civilization?
• meaninglessness
• Nietzsche's philosophy of slave morality, Übermensch and will to power (pp. 159-161 in Hist. Phil. 2)
• Freedom

Goals from the curriculum:

Expertise / Credit 2 3 and 4 5 and 6
Historical and philosophical knowledge
Pupil expertise to
• show central know-how (practical, historical and theoretical)
• use professional references
• provide relevant catchment and examples
Eleven presents expert knowledge with some context and width and use some key scientific concepts and examples. Eleven presents relevant expertise coherent and with varying precision, using discipline key concepts and provides relevant examples. Eleven presents relevant expertise
independently, objectively and accurately. The pupil
use terminology correctly and
appropriate and gives apposite examples.
Historical thinking and consciousness
Pupil expertise to
• use historical knowledge in discussions / arguments
• treat sources and information critical
• understand historical causality and see historical events that continuity or rupture with the past
• show empathy and ability to see historical events from several sides
• raise issues and discuss
• Use professional concepts independently
Eleven treat a narrow range identification. The argument is simple and rambling, and reasoning is loose, with no clear conclusions. Eleven discusses several key elements in a factual manner. The argument is essentially logical coherent, and arguments are to some extent independent with a clear or obvious conclusion. Eleven discusses broad and critical.
Reasoning is consistent
and show awareness of and
others values and leads logically forward
the conclusions that can be open.
philosophical reflection

Last one:

Pupil expertise to
• use philosophical knowledge in discussions / arguments
• examine critically and ask relevant questions
• advocate consistent and well-founded
• build logical reasoning
• think independently (see wonder and use your imagination)
• analyze complex relationships
• see his stand in a critical light (self-reflection)
• familiarize themselves with the other's thinking and reasoning - see strengths and weaknesses in others' views
• reflect openly and freely ( "unregulated" - no blueprint, no dogma, the best argument count)
Eleven treat a narrow range identification. The argument is simple and rambling, and reasoning is loose, with no clear conclusions. Eleven discusses several key elements in a factual manner. The argument is essentially logical coherent, and arguments are to some extent independent with a clear or obvious conclusion. Eleven discusses broad and critical.
Reasoning is consistent and
showing awareness of own and others' values
and leads logically at conclusions that
may be open.

I know it's a wall of text, but hopefully some of you are clever dewds and feel like helping me.

Gonna dump a little more.

Look at that, nothing but trips and dubs.

God tier OP.

That is a nice pussy

Lol newb

Worth help you op. Do your own homework.

Wish I could op but I don't know anything about that. Sorry.

you better study properly. if he is a good teacher he'll use a different question or deviate this one enough to fuck you over.

>Write a philosophical essay in which you discuss the modern world in the light of modern project and criticism of the modern world. Here one must also involve different philosophers view of society, the modern
Your teacher fucking sucks at writing

I used Google Translate to quickly deliver the message. It's not his fault, as his grammar is flawless, but I am not a native-english speaker, and given the sheer size of the document, I used Gtranslate. I'd be happy to translate it properly, but not the entire document.

I doubt it will be a problem, as I am fairly good at this subject, however it never hurts to be prepared. also, this is the first actual assignment that'll be graded, and making a shitty impression on the FIRST assignment is not an option.

Thread is dead.

I just noticed, the guy on the left pushes the guy's hand towards the machine just a tad bit more causing him to get stuck in the machine.

Bastard friend that is.

youtube.com/watch?v=KYD9E-xdO8E