I'm scared of getting married

I'm scared of getting married

Then don't.

you should be its a fucking trap

I'm scared of spiders. Fuck those things.

So is every male ever in a relationship, what else is new?

juice ain't worth the squeeze. just date em

But you're clearly more scared of their reaction if you call it off.

It's about now that you should realise your life isn't even in your control anymore, and turning down this marriage is your last chance to retake control.

There are no girls on the internet proven wrong right on this thread.

uhm... sauce?

because this gif is killing me slowly.. she must be a virgin.

You are scared in making a pact with a creature that is using you as a means to improve her life at your expense backed by state aggression. A pact that once made makes you financially responsible to her and that she is under no obligation to reciprocate or even stay in the pact? Did you do it for the sex which will become near non existent and boring almost right out of the gates. Heh, any rational man would be scared. There's nothing in it for men and thanks to feminism there is even less. Don't do it bro.

you'll never get to fuck a chick like that again as soon as you get married they get uppity

don't be, it's over sooner than you think and then you're free again. and broke

I broke the system guys. I married my girl and now she is the one that provides for me while I stay at home and shitpost all day.

but why? if you're afraid because it means embracing the future and getting older and knowing what path your life is going to take and seeing it all laid out before you, then that's natural, but also inevitable. you are going to get old and die whether you get married or not.

marriages can always be undone, and you can always move on with your life.

it's having kids that you should be afraid of. that's something you can't take back, something that changes you and your life forever.

you rich?

Prenup bruh

Poor as fuck

>I'm scared of getting married

Do not get married. It's a deathtrap for guys.

If I'm not mistaken that's Piper Perri.

Who will you have adventures with?

you mean while shes out fucking some mexican african nigger madingo dude who has a dick bigger than a loaf of bread? kek

Then don't get married. Shit doesn't work out anyway. Also don't be a yes man and give the bitch everything she wants. You'll end up suicidal when she fucks your life up.

You live in a fucking delusion bro. Wow :P

Multiple women in your family.

Piper Perri folded into a pretzel and hatefucked on xvideos

Don't marry or even date a girl unless you have the sort of relationship where you can flat out tell her ANYTHING. And I'm not talking about your deepest, darkest secrets. I'm talking about being able to tell her how you expect to be treated, and what you expect from her. Such as "Never be bitch to me, and stay slutty or we're through". Once I established that with my gf, we got married. 12 years later, everything is awesome. She's a bitch to the outside world, but treats me like a king. And she puts out like a fucking whore.