Who really killed him and why?

Who really killed him and why?

-no responses-

Illuminati because he wasnt psychopath and talked about banks.

Me because he was a retarded president addicted to amphitamins and whores.
Everyone who believes the kennedy-was-a-good-pres-lie is probably the same faggot who voted for obama.

Who cares?

You think presidents make decisions. Back to lurking son

He's still alive in Cuba

Very skillful handling of the Cuban Missile Crisis, everbody else just wanted to bomb the fuck out of Cuba.

Lol so someone else decided he became a junkie and girlcrazy?
I think you need to lurk less and read a book, also never ever post on this board again.

A sniper.

The man on the grassy knoll

He was probably threatened over something, but did it anyway.

I did because OP is a fag

The secret service agent with an M16 who accidently shot him from behind. After Haley Joel Osmond shot him twice

The House Select Committee on Assassinations acknowledged that there was likely one shooter in the grassy knoll who fired one shot and missed.

I've seen videos that clearly show the driver of his limo turn around and fire a gun that apparantly used no powder and was nearly silent. Apparantly frau haircut was fleeing this attacker and not diving for scraps.

this ugy by accident

A communist killed him because JFK was a cold warrior. The Left, unable, as always, to accept its responsibility for anything, invented an industry of conspiracy theories to deny the obvious.

"I'm just a patsy!"

Hours later Jack Ruby kills him in a room full of cops and reporters. Rubi looked beat up and relieved as hell that he did it.

Not buying.

>"I'm just a patsy!"
>guilty people will NEVER profess their innocence

literally who

(((You know who)))