She'd go missing real quick wearing this bullshit in my side of town, lol

She'd go missing real quick wearing this bullshit in my side of town, lol.

>she

It's because you're a nigger who doesn't obey laws.

Saged

You must live in a minority infested shit hole. I'm sorry user.

>Implying the nigs wouldn't nog even if she didn't support the Emperor

Murdering someone because of their political belief? I thought liberals were all about freedom of expression.

Nigger, who's computer did you steal to post this shit-tier faggotry? Take it back and then kill yourself.

sure kid. you post this a lot.
it must suck to be you.

Fucking negroe get off the chuns and play with coconuts.
You dont harrass ppl for expressing theor political views in a free country, but you dont know shit about anything and act on what you feel. I hope you feel suicidal soon.

>She'd go missing real quick wearing this bullshit in my side of town, lol.
Wearing what...white skin?

>MFW an upstanding african america citizen breaks into my home and kills my family

ho lee fuk

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

woah edgy

Why? Because you're in idiot who thinks Trump is racist?

lmao.

checked

She'd go missing in half the US and virtually all of the rest of the world, except maybe Russia. The only people dumb enough to think Trump is anything but a trashy con-man are idiot Americans and brain-washed russians.

nah nigga cuz u a bitch

Look at the posts in this thread you faggot. Trump may not be racist, but his supporters sure as fuck are. You think the rest of us can't detect the dog whistles? Fuck off.

I know her irl

>being racist is a bad thing

Remove the word "racist" from your vocabulary, and the world will make a lot more sense.

Fortunately for all of us "your side of town" will be heading back to Mexico soon.

Easy there Jamal don't hate her because she turned your black welfare ass down.

How is it racist to suggest that a left wing parasite who wants to commit violence against someone who doesn't share his beliefs is either black or Mexican, when most people of those minorities vote democrat, and most criminals belong to those minorities?

Shitskins would go missing real quick in my side of town, lol.

Funny how the minorities/liberals/special snowflakes claim that all they want is to not be marginalized or placed in overtly-stereotyped categories yet they do exactly that to anyone and everyone that doesn't share the exact set of values/ideas as themselves.

Well, it WOULD be funny if they had even the slightest amount of self-awareness.

FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

You live with negros, huh?

lol your side of town would get tossed by the po-po for that particular girl. Ya don't fuck with lily-white Trump girls and get away with it