CONT. WINCEST THREAD>

CONT. WINCEST THREAD>

bump

SISCON-CHAN posts, request?

bump

bumperoony

Last thread was epic. Where did everyone go?

DO IT.

kek

>> be 7 or 8
>> visiting "family" you don't know
>> spending the night because everyone got drunk
>> aunt or some shit thinks the room you're in is empty
>> cuddles up to you
>> talks a little bit then gets frisky
>> hand in PJs
>> whatshappening.jpeg
>> get fondled for 15 minutes
>> first time orgasm
>> intense_af.png
>> fall asleep together
>> no one remembers shit

This is why saucy bitches are good sex toys. They'll do anything.

Does anyone have the screencap of the bro and sis who shared a bunk bed?

Fuck siscon, what happened to rob? The latest update I read was his sisters friend wanted to move in for college

I second this, also when's the last time column fag updated?

There's what he has posted so far

You are a god, sir, ta'!

Robs gone and Column is a fag who will likely never come back. Siscon is our saviour now.

His story isn't even that good doe

His writing is god tier compared to Rob and Column.

I know user, I know, but he's all we've got *tears of better days long passed*

Where'd rob go?

I also thought that colum was too pushy at the start of hmy is story.

I mean the dialogue is like a word for word transcript but he doesn't describe stuff as well, plus I consider that first thing to be more of a negative tbh

I'm too lazy to go into the memes folder so *insert he's right you know Morgan Freeman here*

Yeah robs story is higher quality but column fags story has so many keks I want more

Is there more of this????

does anyone have any context or other background on famchan?

this is one of the hottest incest greentexts I've ever read (girls being in pain while being fucked is such a huge turn on for me), but I can't find any context for it.

more of this hahahah

Bumping with non-consensual wincest captions. in search of other rape incest captions, post if you have them.

Mom. She's a nudist. Enjoy.

nice job deleting the imgur filename faggot

Nice, anymore?

fart

I wanna fuck my aunt (not blood related) next year when I am visiting my other half of the family there.
I am 20 and she is a cute 35yo elementary school teacher and my uncle divorced her 1 or 2 years ago. I havent seen her in a long time and I dont know how she thinks of me. She likes me, but we never really talked much (I was shy as a kid and she wasnt talking much either), my cousin and I were like brothers tho. I wanna avoid that she thinks of me as a child. I started going to the gym to achieve ottermode, I am starting to dress up a little bit (ocbd, mocs etc.) and I am generally looksmaxing.

My uncle has a younger trophy gf now and I am hoping this will benefit me somehow.

Does somebody have any tips?

walk around shirtless casually if you don't already in your normal at-home routine

Treat her like a woman you are interested in and not your aunt and she just might come around.

Who is this?

Will do if possible. Any more ideas? Ofc I will try to flirt and "treat her like a normal woman" like said. I am not the best flirter, so I will try to work on my social skills, especially with older women the next months. But do you guys have more ideas on how I could present my body or show that I am a sexual being and not only her nephew without being to obvious?...or maybe even how I could show interest in her without risking too much?
For example theres the cliché showering while the door is open or something like that. It is very unlikely that I could do this...maybe walk around naked with a towel around the hips with a half boner...but idk if I could pull this off since it would be a rare occasion that we would be truly alone.

beautiful

Kagney Linn Karter

Kik me Bhoodjohnny if you wanna chat, trade or anything everyone is welcomed...