Where the fuck do people get acid or shrooms

where the fuck do people get acid or shrooms

By having friends

shrooms from the ground!

>2016
>having internet
>problems finding any drug

Mushrooms are about to be in season if not already are, i've picked a couple of liberty caps around the UK already.
Just do your research on what mushrooms to pick based on your location. Liberty caps usually bloom late september to mid december. Look around grassy fields with cows or sheep. pic related

if you live in the right area you can identify the mushrooms yourself.

there are psychedelic truffles you can legally buy online right now in the clearnet

there is still a silk road that is not that hard to find

(and yes, normal people have a network of friends they can use)

I have a few leads but no one can seem to actually get there hands on any. I'm not into picking them myself I don't have time to go shroom hunting after work it gets dark here.

I once had what seemed like an unlimited Acid well but it has since run dry

derp werb

How safe is that? Just have it fucking mailed to my house?

acid dealer

Use pgp encryption and you should be good

I used to do that shit all back in the day around 2013-2014, acid is only paper so it's pretty much undetectable but I have irl sources now

Buy bulk like 1 or 2 sheets at a time, it's cheaper and you won't have to buy as many times

as a noob, keep in mind, that a lot of poisonios shrooms look exactly like liberty caps!

easies way is probably growing them, great hobby.

LSD off the deep web or 1p LSD from clearnet

>find weed dealers

>find more dealers

>find shrooms dealer

Start smoking pot / start smoking with other people instead being autistic. It's called a gateway drug not necessarily because you'll want to do other drugs but because you'll meet people who do other drugs.

Start with college kids in your area.

Dissolve 4 penicillin caps in 200ml milk and 50 grams well cooked rice, blend and leave in fridge 2 weeks. Skim off top. Not LSD but close and in many ways better

lol what

Say if I have an idea where a certain missing Templar gold is in Scotland. And say if it where on private property and I don't wanna alert or pay tax on it. How would I go about retrieving it.

It'll probably work

With a spade i suppose

Yeah you're right, i've picked them for the last 4-5 seasons so i know what to look for since i live in a town i have to rely on picking them myself, i have a contact to purchase them but that means driving 2 and a half hours to pick them up which is just more hassle.
Totally understand the noobs perspective though

I've been looking around cow fields at a rural area I live next to, but didn't finde any active unfortunately.
But it doesn't matter, still got plenty of stuff
>LSD from darknet
>4 HO MET try this, you'll LOVE it
>AL-LAD
>Selfgrown cubensis

Not that user but I need more gifs like this