Which element would you like to control Cred Forums ? Argue

Which element would you like to control Cred Forums ? Argue.
>Water
>Looks cool as fuck
>Practice enough and control blood
>Can run around on your wave like a fucking god
>You can freeze anything

Water is objectively best. Most versatile, and most non-murdery applications.

Earth. It can stomp out fire, it can defend against wind and you can mix sand with water to control that too.

Oh to be a playful breeze, lifting skirts wherever I go.

Wind
>suffocate someone easily
>fly
>move objects around
>look like a magician
>deflect bullets and other stuff

Just to offer some additional information, it would take place in a mostly pacific world where around 10% of the population controls shit too.

Water.
Try and turn myself into vapor and ice and back again.
Become consciously aware of the entire sea or a lake.
Choke people to death with the vapor in their lungs.

oh fuck yeah

Wind
>fly
>free world travelling but probably exhausting
>poop on people like a motherfucking pigeon

Dude, just fucking say "Which element would you like to bend?"

Also, earth
>dope ass Dai Li secret police ninja shit
>swim on land
>metalbending, sandbending
>seismic sight
>imagine if we threw giant ass boulders at protestors instead of spraying them with hoses

Air

Can pretty much control fire minus starting it.
Can cast lightning with air friction.
can cut into earth and take chunks out to throw and look like an earthbender.
Possibly could bend people by moving the oxygen in their bodys, if that works than nothing is stopping me from bending water the same way.

But being Earthbender and shape my own projectiles for sniping would be great too.

Ya but u need to keep water with you at all times

I whish the show was targeted at an older audience. There would be so many great things they could've pulled of if it was just a bit darker.

There is moisture in the air and in all living things. If properly trained, you could just rip the water out of the grass

My favorite part was how Zaheer just ganked the Earth Queen on nickelodeon and then all of a sudden they had "ratings issues" and stopped playing the show.

which is not hard at all and you could also just get water from virtually everywhere.

Gotta impose some limits, otherwise it's a shit argument. All of them are absurdly powerful (sans earth, just because it loses to everything else.

>element of surprise

>(sans earth, just because it loses to everything else
Show your work

what I meant is that you have to picture it in a world like ours, not the last airbender's.

I imagine that if we could bend, life would turn to more of a TLA kind of setting, just with less chinese newspapers

Earth as a solid, has a maximum acceleration given maintaining structure.

Air, as a gas, can be moved far faster.

Water moves a little slower, but still faster.

Fire is a plasma (loosely) and has roughly the same maximum speed as air.

So if two combatants are fighting, then any earth user is outpaced. Their option would be defense, but they will run into the problem of a siege, ie lack of air in their sealed fortress.

Obviously any kind of physical logic here doesn't make any sense because physics doesn't apply.

So its a little sketchy.

If you want a more general proof, everyone can fly except for earth (who can but would put himself at a disadvantage if he did)

Yeah, I realised that as I was typing it, but it's almost impossible to think about the uses you could make with your powers in a world that you don't know, and everyone knows how bending works in TLA, whereas in our world, there are many unexplored possibilities.

I was honestly expecting some kind of erosion argument

Ya that one doesnt work.

Erosion doesnt destroy matter.

Ultimately any world with this level of power would be totally without meaningful conflict.