Convince me to buy this thing over a PS4. Im almost convinced

Convince me to buy this thing over a PS4. Im almost convinced.

>inb4pcmasterrace

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m8zWZf28v84
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_One#Hardware
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_4_technical_specifications#PlayStation_4_Pro
support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/random-disconnect-solution
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Better specs than PS4 pro

Sure buy a console and replace it the next year for the upgraded model fag.

Buy a pc instead faggot

Fallout 4 mods

XBOX in my opinion is far better. I have a PS4 and it is awful, terrible UI, virtually no useful apps, the browser is shit, XBOX exclusives are far better. Buy the XBOX and save yourself a nightmare

Wait till scorpio

I already have a gaming PC in my gaming PC room. I want a console for the TV in my living room.

or buy a pc

why not getting a steam link then? play pc games on tv izi

why the fuck would somebody with a gaming pc want a console

Just better all around. That graphics bullshit got a lot of people, but the Xbox is just better. PS4 no backwards compatibility, mods.

>XBOX exclusives are far better
Next you're going to say a honda civic is better than a Maserati

4k bluray player
Can play 4k hevc files

Opee?
youtube.com/watch?v=m8zWZf28v84

is this that nazi chick from youtube? Evelion or something..

You can play the same games on PC and XBone without buying a separate copy with a lot of games going forward

disposable income

you can get alot of shit that isnt worhtless

im not OP btw but this thread was relevant to me.
you're uninformed, i get it, let me help you. both consoles have a use: media; vidya and movie. which is better? or are you here just to shitpost?

Almost all the games you buy for the XBOX you get on the PC for free. I know the games that do that now are like, Gears of War 4 and Forza Horizon 3.

No it doesn't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_One#Hardware

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_4_technical_specifications#PlayStation_4_Pro

good thing you came to Cred Forums and not to Cred Forums ( seriously fuck that board ) anyways the uncharted series are hella fun if you like linear games

For console exclusives, to entertain family and guests, for the simplicity, because its exciting to buy new vidya shit. Idk. I just want one fam.

Both consoles are pretty shitty but you can stream xbone games to your PC. Get an xbone

Has a 4K blu-ray player. Damn near the cheapest way to get one too.

Also, if you like multiplayer, Xbox Live is clearly a better platform than PS4. The free games they throw in are alright too.

All in all Xbox isn't all too shabby these days.

>PC is still better in every way though.

Also for me personally I really like Forza so yeah, that put me in the green camp from way back.

Happy gaming.

I got it. It looks way nicer and has a better controller.

exclusives and shit. plug and play shit

checked

It all comes down to preference. PS4 has a lot of pussy japanese (those J-games are mostly gay af) exclusives while the XBO has real good exclusives.

What don't you understand about people having the same kind of gear? Sure, I can go for a custom built pc and game on that from my couch, but shooters are out of the question. Even pro console players can't keep up with normal PC players. So, I value gaming from my couch, with a controller and not to worry about only losing to people with better gear.

Aside from that, I don't want a computer in my living room and I'm too old to seclude myself in my bedroom in my own house.

I love my xbone but the current party chat is awful. It crashes multiple times a day and sometimes removes you from the chat without any notification to anyone or yourself

Are you really so autistic that you cant see why other people would enjoy playing on a console or mobile device??? I dont really care for the PS4 but I atleast see why people buy it

Haven't had those issues before! Which region are you in?

Also maybe this helps: support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/random-disconnect-solution

Xbox One S has a 4k blu ray drive while the PS4 pro and slim do not.

You can get mods for Fallout four and Skyrim on Xbox if those games are your things on Xbox and you can't on PS4.

The PS4 controller has crappy speakers, a touchpad that has the functionality of a button in 99% of the games and a light on the controller. Yes because I am looking at my controller when I play games, not the screen Sony.

Bloodborne is a PS4 exclusive. So if you're okay with missing out on one of the best games ever made, in addition to having an objectively less powerful console, then by all means get your Xbone.

US west also my friends and i have tried that and it doesnt help us the most we can hope for is that we dont fet fucked in the middle of a game.

Get a PS4. Spider-man and
Death Stranding will be on there

Oh and i dont like the XB1S controller. The older controller(espicially the elite controller) have a little weight to them

OP, I'd recommend not dropping all that money on the One S and getting a cheap regular Xbox One as for right now.

Get the Xbox One Scorpio when it releases since it's going to have better hardware then anything currently on the market and can run both games AND other media at native 4k as where the One S cannot run games at 4k and only other media

You mean easy mode Dark Souls that looks designed by an edgy ten year old?

No. That's not what I meant.

I got ps4 so I could play Bloodborne, no other reason.
Still, ps4 controllers are made for tiny japanese hands or something, because they feel excessively small.

This is the most reasonable answer