Worst terrorist ever

worst terrorist ever

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jun/13/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-hillary-clinton-wants-let-500-pe/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/03/23/pentagon-official-release-of-guantanamo-detainees-has-led-to-american-deaths/
cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-u-s-should-take-65000-syrian-refugees/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Confirmed?

Looks shoopy

he is a hero

More political agenda bullshit.

We have rapists and murders running rampant throughout the country and suddenly the FBI (With other Law Enforcement efforts) is able to sniff out other IED's and be led to the man behind it.

While your heads are turned to this diversion, congress has decided to carpet bomb more of the middle east killing hundreds and thousands in attempts to "Kill Isis" rather than create a need for oil to be sold to us for cheap domestic prices.

heard he liked penis

Torture time

nope 72 virgins

>Islamic terrorism is just political.

Kek

Hows that nice phone/comp/laptop/whatever the fuck you're using to type, that message going buddy?

DJ Khaled dun goofed

That's a nice conspiracy theory you have there kiddo

The San Bernardino massacres were done by Muslim
-The Mali Attackers were Muslim
-The Paris Attackers were Muslims
-The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
-The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
-The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
-The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
-The U.S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
-The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
-The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
-The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
-The Moscow Theater Attackers were Muslims
-The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
-The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
-The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
-The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
-The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
-The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Muslims
-The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
-The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
-The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
-The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
-The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
-The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
-The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
-The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims
-The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
-The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims
-The Orlando Nightclub Shooter was a Muslim
-The Bastille Day truck Driver was a Muslim.
-The Chelsea Manhattan Bombers were Muslim.

>worst terrorist ever
Well, that guy actually managed to sent some people to a hospital for a checkup. For worst, I nominate Swedens first suicide bomber, Taimour Abdulwahab

In the middle of Christmas shopping in Sweden, this man only managed to fatally wound himself. In an empty alley. Next to a crowded street.

Think of it:
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confucians living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem
***WHEREAS...
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM

Why did we capture him? With all this anti Muslim shit being thrown around, you'd think our police would end him.

HAHAHA! HE IS THE WORST!!

dudes got a point here

He's not even a real terrorist, just a lone wolf saying g he's part of ISIS

in their eyes terrorists are prized possessions that must be treated with care

***SO THIS LEADS TO...
They're not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
They're not happy in Nigeria
They're not happy in Kenya
They're not happy in Sudan
***So, where are they happy?...
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in Belgium
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!

Good fuck muddies, reclaim the holy land

And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy.
Islamic Jihad: AN ISLAMIC TERROR DIRECTIVE
ISIS: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Qaeda: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Taliban: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hamas: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Hezbollah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Boko Haram: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Nusra: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abu Sayyaf: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Al-Badr: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Muslim Brotherhood: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Lashkar-e-Taiba: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Palestine Liberation Front: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Ansaru: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Jemaah Islamiyah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
Abdullah Azzam Brigades: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION AND A LOT MORE !!!!!!!
I'm sorry, I'm completely stumped...... Any idea who's causing the problem???

Hillary and Obama said Islam is not the enemy tho, i has a confus

What else are they gonna waterboard?

Look at how peaceful he is

Goat penis

dont go to dreamland poor terrorman
adrenalin injection will come
days of long "talking" and little screaming.

Worst terrorist ever as in successful? Or worst terrorist ever as in fail? No need to answer, there is no proper way to be a terrorist they just are all equal ass bags...

You could have easily represented this with a proper truth table.

You forgot about 9/11 dumbass

Religious leaders.
The fact that religious organisation still get special treatment in many governments.
The fact that it is impossible to hold a religious organisation responsible because they'll just blame shift.

That was a hoax

Nobody will ever forget 9/11

Hates America but loves our fast food.

manlet

>The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims

even if that was all true, good riddance

-The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims

Third from bottom of the first one

To idiots maybe.

9/11 was an inside joke

HAHAHAHA

FBI is not responsible for rapists and murderers, little boy. Those are state crimes.

Let's not forget that Hillary wants to increase the amount of Muslim refugees coming into this country by 500%. This shit is gonna become way more common.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jun/13/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-hillary-clinton-wants-let-500-pe/

>-The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims
There definitively are dumbasses in this thread though, that is a correct assumption

No they decided to say islam is not the enemy whilst obvi America is islams enemy lmao #TRUMP

yeah what a dick. i wish some new yorkers found the fucker first.

That might just beat out the guy who exploded himself (and only himself) in Oklahoma back about 12 years ago.

don't point out that muslims are terrorists because that would only make moar muslims become terrorists

but what if you hurt the terrorists' feelings? :(((((

it's literally impossible to list all the killings by non-muslims. what's your point?

Hmmm maybe because information is good?... and he might have some?... hurr durr

capturing him is what we need to do. death is what they want you dumb faggot

But oil is already being sold to us for cheap domestic prices. That's why gas has been under $2/gal for the last several months. That being said a lot of areas near me have been affected by the pipeline rupture and either have no gas or have higher prices but it's still around $2.30/gal. I still paid $2.02/gal this morning because the station I use has a different supplier than that pipeline.

Why hasn't the old stereotype that New Yorkers are hardasses died, yet? It hasn't been true for decades.

You must have a huge fucking tinfoil hat, holy shit

i live in NYC and it's still very true.

Even terrorists love our McDoubles

>organisation
lurn too spel dick weed then throw your all points religion into the same basket as ISLAM

dumb fuck, people are turning these shit heads in now. other mulsims likely gave him up.

I think there are less people in the middle, so it either goes one way or the other

Other kilings are done by assholes and usually single dindus. Those attacks were done in the name of allah

Proof? Is it hidden somewhere under the yoga, gourmet cuisine, dog walkers, and haughty attitude?

No it isn't. Not since the 80's. Being an asshole doesn't make you a tough guy, just a twat.

If the new yorkers are so tough, why do they jump out of buildings like little bitches

>free food, free shelter, possibly even free internet
Yeah, dying is so much better than prison.

But I don't give a fuck what we do with them, as long as they can't do it again. Kill them if they are an immediate threat to you.

I hope he gets cancer.

>Worst terrorist ever as in successful? Or worst terrorist ever as in fail?

Well... aside from setting off some bombs... his kill count is still 0. All that work planting bombs and he still wasn't able to kill anything.

So yea.... worst terrorist ever.

Except for maybe 80% of Americans

Its inevitable. Has nothing to do with the way people process what some say. Its the way people feel about taking what they feel justice should be into their own hands.

doesn't matter what the cause is to the people who are dead. san diego, aurora, sany hook, etc. who cares why they did it. we need to stop them all, not just muslims.

no one shot by some pissed off virgin is thinking, with their last breath, at least it wasn't a muslim who killed me.

and even so it's no real threat. the chances of it happening to you are infinitesimally low.

stop being so fucking afraid.

Is that pam from archer?

Opportunity for interrogation is probably the real victory. Or, it would be if the pussy Obama administration weren't in charge. The guy will probably get an apology and a ticket to Afghanistan with a check.

sure it does. if you start harassing peaceful muslims, folliowing them, stabbing them, setting them on fire eventually they're going to think well fuck these people are already persecuting me for this shit.

hey maybe he was forced to do it. and dint want to hurt anybody that why no one got hurt.

Point is over the past 5-10 years (or 5-10 days you pick) MUSLIMS seem to be the durga durga you fill in the blank wise ass

in the US they make up a fraction of mass shooters. something like 20%.

>and even so it's no real threat.

>Jihad is no real threat

Entire civilizations have been destroyed by jihad. The present borders of what is called the Islamic world exist because of *conquest.* The only reason Europe even exists is because they successfully fought off multiple Islamic invasions through Andalusia, Italy, and the Balkans, but still lost much of the Balkans, Asia Minor, Egypt (which was Christian/Greek), and the Levant.

God damn. Read a book.

This. Too bad you faggots are too blind to see the truth.

what dont you understand by all equal ass bags killing 0 or a mill e yawn...EQUALITY ASS BAG TERRORIST ALL THE SHAME YOU SHEE

>1% of the population = 20% of mass shooters
>not a problem minority

Ok.

And that's still more than white people at a whopping 6%

I ain't saying shit about anyone, but I like this bullshit.
Right after the US 'Accidentally' bomb a known Syrian Army held location.Killing over 60 and injuring 100.
Coincidentally ISIS/DAESH Launch a large Infantry attack. Russian notices and launches several bombings onto ISIS in an attempt to prevent a recapture of the key location.
COINCIDENTALLY at the same time, we have these shit "TERROR" attacks to distract the people the US ACTUALLY LENT A HAND TO ISIS BECAUSE RUSSIA IS DOING A BETTER JOB AT IT!

stop being so fucking triggered

as long as people die/get hurt and the attacker is muslim everyone that is alive will care. doesn't matter if chances are low. the face of islam is now the face of hate and they only have their selves to blame.

you're a fucking coward afraid of some phantom jihad. it's one shitty group shunned by all the other muslims. isis is no threat. stop being a fucking pussy.

past 5 days your % is irrelavant its more like 100%

show me a peaceful muslim and ill show you a sleeper and a liar

>phantom jihad

that's dumb thinking. the probelm is idiots like you get taken in by these pointless statistics. in the last hour they've been 0% of killings in the US. in the past 100 years less than 1%. where do you draw the line? where does the numbers stop? in 99% of the US they killed less than 1% even the last 10 years.

you're too dumb to realize how they use these numbers is how they lead you around by your fear.

statistics should be taught more in school just for morons like you.

i've worked with dozens of them in NYC. you're dumb and afraid and it's a dangerous combination.

shut up, you're annoying
you expect anyone to counter or verify your avalanche of claims during the life cycle of a thread on Cred Forums

no, you're just a yelling idiot

sauce is focked

Why doesn't the West just launch massive chemical attacks in the middle east and Islam-dense areas around the world and blame it on something else?

>that's dumb thinking.

So mass murder by foreigners touting an alien, hostile ideology of warfare and conquest is irrelevant. Because they don't kill enough people yet.

Okay, Mr. Obama.

Because that's mean.

>it's a dangerous combination.

>thinking different from me is dangerous

Typical leftist.

>shut up, you're annoying

He's correct, and you're a cunt. FOAD.

And thats why you are blind, ever read their book spoke their language been to their land studied their history or understood what they really believed? No because if you did you wouldnt believe their camel shat they feed you. Happy 9/11 bish, its now a revolving door...

i agree that islams is shit.
>but on the other hand th US has build up alll those terrrorist.
>also the US goverment play its citizens like a fiddle
>
>your a dumb faggot go back to pol

Dad, Mom says stop arguing on the internet and get the garage cleaned out.

Islam is an avalanche of terror attacks. Your words. Dearborn Michigan

because the west is better than that and follows an ideology of peace and diplomacy (ameritards exluded)

murder is wrong across the board. but it isn't only muslims, sadly. we need to stop them all. so focusing on one particular group won't help all murders. that's the point.

banning people is just as dumb as banning guns.

neither are particularly scary.

>"go to /pol," you say
>while spewing conspiratorial bullshit
>without facts

I live next door to a Muslim woman here in Canada.

Americans REAP what they sow.

how you get from here...
...to there...
>They're happy in Australia
>They're happy in England
>They're happy in Belgium
>They're happy in France
>They're happy in Italy
>They're happy in Germany
>They're happy in Sweden
>They're happy in the USA & Canada
>They're happy in Norway & India
>They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!

...you ask? impressive mental gymnastics!

Than why did they allow 9/11 to happen and lie about the Gulf of Tonkin, etc?

>so focusing on one particular group won't help all murders.

When that group believes that God ordered them to commit murder, it sure as fuck does.

Politifact: Almost as trustworthy as phone numbers written in toilet stalls.

>believing 9/11 is the biggest tragedy the world ever had kek

oh hai

who let what happen now? boy are you even allowed outside of school grounds at this hour?

woke up late, is the the guy that was seen in numerous areas after suspicious devices had been found around NY and NJ?

obviously still just a small % of them. otherwise we'd be in a lot more trouble.

can yuo say all christians think they should shoot babies because of the sandy hook shooter?

i bet you don't even see how dumb that sounds.

Hillary voter.

As if any American actually understand anything said by either of the Trudea's

kek

Hey terrorists have rights too man.The nerve of you attacking terrorists. Im kneeling down when the national anthem strikes up the band.

maybe. and?

Because you pussy canuks pose no threat and would bend over an touch your toes for any shitskin just to fit the pc status quo.

"10 U.S. Code § 311 - Militia: composition and classes

Current through Pub. L. 114-38. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)
US Code

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.
(Aug. 10, 1956, ch. 1041, 70A Stat. 14; Pub. L. 85–861, § 1(7), Sept. 2, 1958, 72 Stat. 1439; Pub. L. 103–160, div. A, title V, § 524(a), Nov. 30, 1993, 107 Stat. 1656.)"

Stupid prick.

So faze Apex is a terrorist now

The man looked over to the police officer and slowly whispered "I got they keys... keys.... keys"

Hey kid, My Moslem Brotherhood friends helped me to understand the significance of statistics and to always compare current moslem acts to other non moslem acts of violence throughout history, whenever a peaceful moslem kills in the name of allah, thus fulfilling the highest honor of being moslem, jihad.
So I think I know what's going on.
-BO POTUS

That mamajamma got fireboarded.

Never understood why people want us to live in a police state where the cops can be judge jury and executioner all wrapped up in one.

Look faggot im a civil engineer also was an army engineer (demolition expert). it’s not my fault you can’t believe that 9 11 was a controlled explosion. You just suck up all the bullshit people feed you.do some fucking research of your own learn a little burger.

At least spell muslim correctly fucking hell

winnar you are the first to take the blame off of muslims and say the word Christian. Good for you, can we squeeze in jew too because over the past week or so christians and jews are clearly to blame for terrorist activity? twat

So... dozens of terror attacks by devout Muslims over years and years killing orders of magnitude more people is NOT representative of Islam.

But one mass killing by a crazy kid taking revenge on his mom for not loving him enough is representative of Christianity.

Even though the kid wasn't a devout Christian. And even though Christianity doesn't require the murder of parents and children. And even though Islam does, in fact, order the murder of infidels.

I bet you don't even see how dumb that sounds.

That'right asshole, we like our serial killers to be
home-grown, not some imported camel-fucking
APEfrican nigger cunts.

maybe the muslim ones are really good at it.

hah, just kidding.

yeah clearly murders int he US is not just a muslim issue. we do have pretty great police force here. they don't get to operate for very long, most killers, unlike some of the shitty countries where they get to keep going.

Shut the heck up nerd

run far away before you join, or have you already?

Top kek

Haven't seen this before.

It's a transliteration of an Arabic word. There is no "correct" spelling. 'Moslem' was the accepted spelling for centuries.

مسلم

they're both equally to blame. the point is there is a 1% crazy section of any group/religion/culture. it's inevitable.

they don't understand how the three pillars are supposed to work, most likely because they work badly in your country

Americans are just getting back some of the "Freedom" they've been sending around the world. Like the Banana Republics you helped out. Like Saddam Hussein against Iran, like Israel against everyone else

We COULD have had nuclear weapons 2nd after you but made a choice not to persue them.

us "pussy canuks" [SIC] got involved in WW 1 and WW 2 years before you got off your asses.

America has a history of moral cowardice when it come to world affairs.

lol

Joining isis is equal to joining a gang there must be an initiation ceremony. Anyone caught this yet? Obama sure hasnt, hellary either...

bingo!

"Yeah guys some so called muslims that just screams allahu akbar are bombing and raping people.
So we should kill all muslims because they all probably do these kinds of things every day."

so what? to the kids that died, it doens't matter how many times he went to church. it doesn't matter if he was told by someone or just went and did it himself. they're all dead. nothing will change that.

why is some insane person getting orders from a god much worse than some insane person who i don't know just thinks he should do it for some other reason, dog talking to him or whatever.

you fully misunderstand the situation, as well as the ideology. unfortunately it is to the detriment of everyone you come into contact with, as well as the rest of us.

Once Capt. Chromenuts the prophet of speed commands a billion of his followers to carjack at will until there are no cars but those that belong to the Chromenuts, will you understand.
Now it is true that some Chromenuts will not carjack, but that is more the human condition and not based on the commands of Capt. Chromenuts. Capt. Chromenuts commands are written in english as well as every other language and mean exactly what they say. Also Capt. Chromenuts is perfect. So his commands are perfect.

Some people will not carjack regardless of the situation. However they can support those that do carjack.
It's worth noting that not owning a car does not make you immune from the violence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

what is this lol go back to tumblr,faggot
>summer never ends

are you fucking retarded

Kek, get out.

ok autistic #3 lets focus on the past 2 days ok?! name 1 "Christian" or even jew attacker in the us go...

i don't see much of difference. if there are less chomeauts carjacking than niggers, who cares what the reasons for it are?

blacks do it for fun and money, chromeauts are told to but to the person who's car is missing, it doesn't fucking matter.

when it's murder instead, it REALLY doesn't matter at all, not one bit, to the people who are dead.

well, i said ameritards exluded, what's your point?

why would we do that? that's dumb.

let's focus on the last hour.

kek you get out

Well, Syrian rebels are technically terrorists, but the US loves to suck their dick under this administration and hand them training and material support.that they turn around and give to radical extremist Muslim leaders.

so obviously, as far as some are concerned (the United States Government) some terrorists are not only great, but apparently need to be funded and equipped at taxpayer expense.

>We COULD have had nuclear weapons 2nd after you but made a choice not to persue them.

HAHAHAHA

You have no idea what it took to develop nuclear arms, canuck. Massive infrastructural investments for refining nuclear materials, for one thing. You had neither the expertise, the money, nor the personnel in general.

"Could've."

>America has a history of moral cowardice when it come to world affairs.

Why don't you show where Canada led some great crusade against evil and defeated it?

Oh, wait. No. No you just bitch and carp from the back bench because your country has neither power, nor responsibility. You're as bad as the Europeans.

If you really think this is a police state you might as well go ahead and bin that blade there edgy.

nigger are you fucking braindead
in europe in countries like france and the netherlands loads of young muslim teenagers are going to syria to join isis
isis is taking over parts of countries and forces the inhabitants to help them or they kill them

You are starting with the assumption that Muslim terrorists are all insane. That's a lie. And a stupid one. The history of violent Muslim atrocities goes back 1400 years.

lol

you're not very perceptive are you?

You retarded?

they're on the run and failing quickly. i wish every idiot who wants to join them goes to syria. who gives a fuck about syria anyway. if you live there, you have other shit to worry about. you can't ban all muslims in syria. you're just all over the place and pretty dumb.

Uhhh

At least spell muslim correctly fucking hell
>at least lrn2google fuckwit
Moslem in Arabic means "one who is evil and unjust"
>too dumb to understand it's an insult to muslims which actually rings true; they are evil and unjust

i went to high school with this piece of shit. edison high class 2007

KEk I know him irl

if you go and shoot a bunch of random people. for any reason at all, sorry, you're fucking insane.

now murderning your cheating wife or killing someone for profit, that might not be insanity.

>wut is hyperbole?

But also:
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/03/23/pentagon-official-release-of-guantanamo-detainees-has-led-to-american-deaths/

>now murderning your cheating wife or killing someone for profit, that might not be insanity.

How to get into heaven? Because that's why Muslims do it.

k

American funds terrorism on its own citizens for media distractions?

Not very white, are you?

It is the religion of evil.

How many of the last 1,000 suicide bombings have been Hindu, Jewish, Catholic, Protestant, Buddhist, or Atheist?

There is only one religion of terror.

not canadian,but canada got involved in the ww way before US had the ball.
>being from a banana republic i can tell you first hand the awful shit your country does in latin america.

>in europe in countries like france and the netherlands loads of young muslim teenagers are going to syria to join isis

actually, you're missing the point. it's more remarkable that it's also young christian teenagers that convert to islam and go to syria

Heh. Might be able to pass that to media. And maybe whoever is in charge of your reunion.

killeen tx?

whatever the reason, killing a bunch of random people is insane. no way around that. i dont' see the belief that it iwill get you into heaven any worse than the belief that the neighbor's dog told you to do it.

Please tell us more about Maria Ricca

still not getting it

read the discussion you replied to again

Tell us more annon

Oh so that's a yes.

these things are bad, but not random. we kill people in the west too. it's a matter of degree i suppose. in the past, people were killed for relatively trivial reasons all over the world.

Look it up and find what ever source tickles your fancy. It's not some thing she's afraid to admit.

cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-u-s-should-take-65000-syrian-refugees/

is suicide bombing worse than mass random shooting or bombing? why is it?

when's the last time an atheist killed in the name of god?

yeah, no problem taking in refugees. there's nothing to be afraid of. why are you such a coward?

CANDU reactors ring any bells? Uranium deposits in Slave Lake NWT? Chalk River? The 'Mercans did it with a LOT of help from overseas. The roster at Los Alamos reads like a who's who of international physics talent from around the world. The hard part was figuring which nuclei can fuse and how to make it. Once thats done, the rest is simple

You use the word "Cursade" and you have no idea what it means. Lets see: America ABANDONED the Middle East after "Gulf War One" leaving a worse mess behind. Ypres, Somme, Passhendale etc. the US Didn't get involved in WW 2 until it became clear that Russia wasn't going to be defeated by the Axis and that might leave Europe in the hands of Communism. You jumped in the Pacific against Japan when they invaded your littel outposts

You said that America is a police state. If you turn off the tv and go outside you would see that it really isn't and the liberal media dun goofed you again.

he seemed normal in school. i dont remember him talking much a bit too quiet. i had a few classes with him. he was just like any other quiet kid in school. and no edison nj, edison highschool

gulf war one? you're talking abuot desert shield?

the whole point is we left it exactly as it was before. no change. it wasn't until the last gulf war, with W, where things destabilized.

If I were an American, I'd hang my head in shame for this shit.

>canada got involved in the ww way before US had the ball.

Uh, yeah. They were part of the British Empire.

>being from a banana republic i can tell you first hand the awful shit your country does in latin america.

Being from Texas, I can tell you first hand the awful shit Latin Americans do in the US.

>comencement speech
>"some of you will become engineers, doctors or lawyers"
>except Ahmad here, who will blow up neighborhoods
>durka durka Muhammad jihad amirite?

historically, you're a fucking moron though.
Buddhists living with hindus = problem, if you're gonna cherrypick. See the Sri Lankan civil war. But we all know that wasn't a religious war, in the same way most of your examples won't represent a religious conflict either.

Also, where do Buddhists live with Jews in the first place?

Some have no choice, convert or die. What would you do user? Please tell us more because you know everything about everything.

People like you who have indisputable evidence that support the ridiculous claims you are making should be held against federal charges for withholding information that threatens national security. You should literally turn yourself in right now and ask them to throw the fucking book at you

thanks for proving my point. i didn't say shit.

he
said to him
that if theyd shot him, theyd had confirmed a police state

and you flamed him for that.

somewhere along the line he wanted to kill people and looked for a cause to get behind. luckily it must have been a high school for retards because his death count is 0.

Meh it could be another paki with the same name, why should I believe you?

Sure thing, Muhammad.

>convert or die

lol no, it's their choice.
your media probably filters these stories.

every one of these countries have experienced murder and mass killings at one time or another you faggot

This.

anytime you say "these things are bad but", thats never good. It doesnt help your argument to admit something then deny it in the same reply...

You're simply pretending there is no problem. Anyone who goes out and kills others is "insane" and put into a special category. The fact that Islam produces the huge majority of such "insane" people is what... a coincidence? An accident? A cosmic joke? How about that there are entire multimillion dollar organizations devoted to killing people for Allah? Is that an accident?

The religion is sick. It tells its adherents to kill people of other religions. As far as I know, it's *unique* in that. Hinduism doesn't do that. Christianity doesn't do that. Judaism, Buddhism, Bahai, Zoroastrianism don't do that.

Just Islam.

And you make excuses for it. Because...?

Who dat is

that was a reply to

do you know how many latin American gangs there are in the US?

do you know how many murders your people commit each day, here.

do you know how many drugs are sent here, from your asshole of the world?

it's too bad the US doesn't do much - MUCH more "awful shit" to latin American countries.

Desert Shield. I just LOVE these little titles you give to these actions.

Not "Lets go bomb the fuck out of the guy we sold/gave billions of dollars of weapon to now that he threatens our oil supply.

Texas was theirs FIRST faggot.

look at a side by side, plus idgaf if u believe me or not, im annon. the fuck kind of credit would i take from this lol. i saw my class mate post this picture and i immediately remembered the kid.

when we look at the terrorists/beheadings/cartels in latin American countries, we have to legitimately ask: are latin American terrorists more violent than Islamic terrorists?

But they didn't. And we're not. And I wasn't replying to you. You jumped in like a faggot to defend his bullshit. And even if they had killed him over using deadly force it STILL wouldn't be. And a lot of us thought he was armed. Just because the police kill doesn't mean we live in a police state. And talk like that without any backup is what has uneducated people thinking that we are. That and the media reporting every dindu as a peaceful school child instead of the thugs that they usually are.

Oh please, im not talking about people im saying government. why the fuck you cucks turn everything into a racial discussion. Most of the burgers that come here do some pretty fucked up shit. Mostly pedo shit,drugs and rape.so on that hand i think were even faggot.
>misses the point

All theyd do is walk fast by him with giant slices of floppy pizza

> those cars.
Is this America? Or fucking Cuba?

Damn your dumb, ak47 pointed at your head do you except muhammet! you better or die! thats all the news for today! no autistic #3 people escape from captivity villages military ops and live to tell their stories. unlike you i dont believe everything i see on the internet or tv i investigate discern and test credentials. hilary would looove you gully.

Those are Niqabs not Hijabs

Like snowden did right? Said how the US was committing war crimes and now he's exiled to Russia while the US still commits war crimes. Shit trump openly wants to steal another countries natural resources, which is a war crime btw, and he has at least 35% of the votes based on favorability.

post slutty pics of maria ricci you cuck

Nigga u snitchin?

couldn't stand idly by your complete misunderstanding of his point

that was me

i think that place does repairs/restores old VW's.

it's different values. at one point being black was punishable by death in the US. no one cared and no one was punished for it.

you want everwhere itn the world to have the same values as the US but it doesn't work that way. if you're a fag, don't go to muslim countries.

Newds pls

Not that user but sure it is. Terrorism (the type that is broadcast on Jew news) is a tool created by those you wouldn't expect.

And we conquered the parts of mexico we wanted.

If you'd like it back, you're welcome to try and conquer US lands...

>The roster at Los Alamos reads like a who's who of international physics talent from around the world.

Who were not in Canada. Huh.

>The hard part was figuring which nuclei can fuse and how to make it. Once thats done, the rest is simple

Oh, yeah. The hard part of building a nuclear bomb is figuring out how. After that, no problem.

Except for the enrichment. And the detonation. And the plutonium compression method with plastic explosives, which required entirely new mathematics, developed at Los Alamos.

>You use the word "Cursade" and you have no idea what it means.

It's "crusade." and it means holy war. It is a common metaphor for a worthy struggle.

>America ABANDONED the Middle East after "Gulf War One" leaving a worse mess behind.

At the insistence of the international community. I'm sorry you're not old enough to remember it, but maybe read a book. You could also read: Making of the Atomic Bomb, to cover the previous topic.

>the US Didn't get involved in WW 2 until it became clear that Russia wasn't going to be defeated by the Axis and that might leave Europe in the hands of Communism. You jumped in the Pacific against Japan when they invaded your littel outposts

The US entered WWII when Japan attacked it and Germany and Italy declared war. They had troops in Africa fighting Rommel within 6 months (starting June 1940).

You're fucking ignorant. But you really, really think you're not.

>do you know how many drugs are sent here, from your asshole of the world?

You want drugs youve got the ultimate capitalist system for delivery.

America also likes sex tourism involving boys and girls.

that's what it was called faggot. id idn't come up with the name.

fuck, i even have a set of cards from that war.

Wow this was like 20 min from me....

they are neckrubs not handjobs

did you take pictures or a vid during that scene?
post em! happy to see your evidence.

again there were no gangs in Latin America. They formed because abuse to immigrants of the gangs already in the US crips ,bloods ect. then deported those faggots here and thanks to that most people live in fear for their life daily.

ha ha maybe.

i go out and night and patrol my neighborhood in brooklyn. that sounds gay like superhero shit but it's not like that.

Because we're blindly accepting people from a war torn nations with a completely backwards culture and way of life from ours. European nations have been doing it and now have a crisis on their hands. Places like Sweden have been deemed the "rape capital of the west" as their refugee intake has resulted becoming the nation with the second most rape occurrences behind south Africa. Places like Germany have realized how terrible the situation they have rooted for in the first place is and have gone into full damage control mode. Their government is actively working to silence police and media from exposing the crisis for what it is. Police are literally afraid to attempt to deal with migrants who break the law for fear of being labeled bigots. There is literally curfews being issued by nations to try to curb rapes. Yes I am afraid that any of this may come to my neighborhood and nation.

Really? Texas belonged to "Central Americans?" I had no idea. I mean, being from here and everything.

Thank you for opening my eyes to my own history that I was taught from the 2nd grade, you incredibly stupid asshole.

>i don't see much of difference. if there are less chomeauts carjacking than niggers, who cares what the reasons for it are?
maybe it was a bad example.
Are you a believer? No? You are a valid target. Are you in a group of non believers? You are more valid targets.
Are you at your childs school play? you and the children are valid targets.
Are you shopping in a mall? you are a valid target.

There is nothing you can do to prevent yourself from being a target. No matter where you are, you are a valid target, simply because you do not believe.

You are a valid target until ALL religion is for Allah.

We understand that car jackers and nigs chimping are aberrations and not accepted normal behavior. Same for Sandy Hook.

That kid was not raised by his parents, church, community, government etc. to believe that kids in the school were sub human and killing them was fair game.

Moslems on the other hand are raised to have hatred for the unbeliever. The unbeliever is the worst of creatures, not even human. Even the mother who raises the child teaches this because it is from Allah and therefore is prefect and true.

Each moslem has a choice. fight jihad or meet allah with a defect. Since Allah's law is higher than Mans law, and there is no greater duty than to Allah and his messenger, there is nothing preventing acting on Allahs commandment to fight jihad.

it's not blindly dumb shit. stop listening to propaganda. no one is blinding taking them in. that woul dbe political suicide. they're being vetted you dumb faggot

that was 200 years ago, i wasnt living and dont care. this was todays news, all i know is what i see. if it walks like a duck

No say dude. The underwear bomber who couldn't light the fuse on his underwear was the worst.

K

No one said anything about "race." Interesting that your mind went straight there, though.

We're all talking about him and thinking about our personal security, in that sense he has successfully spread further terror.

The only failed terrorist is the one no one ever hears about.

>blindly accepting people from a war torn nations

temporarily, until the war ends.
that's the idea. the failure isn't in the idea, it's in the execution. immigration's not a sexy department to fund appropriately.

are you like me? no? you're a target

this has been going on for thousands of years. as we move arouind the world quicker and easier, it gets worse and worse.

this is NOT something new.

Shifty tactical confusion. Clear it up!

What about that one faker on a plane who made selfies with passengers and then let himself being arrested without doing any harm

right, take no responsibility for your cartels, and your gangs (btw your gangs have nothing to do with US immigration policy). if your animals are here illegally - they deserve to be abused by the bloods and the crypt gangs.

we'll invade you someday. that I know. it will be very special.

>war crimes

Lol

>electronic surveillance is a war crime
>hacking foreign states is a war crime
>anything I don't like is a war crime

yeah and they would not be send if you went the bigest cumsumers.

Half your fucking school looks like the FBI watch list.

Knew you fags would show up sooner or later blaming jews for an idiot muslim

>he trusts American revisionist education

Kek gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it 8/8

>at one point being black was punishable by death in the US.

Prove it.

>murder is wrong across the board.
there is no penalty in islam for killing unbelievers. read the sharia.
protip: moslems will always misquote their koran with a seemingly peaceful verse. rest assured they are leaving out the part where acting peaceful or kind only applies to acting peaceful or kind toward another moslem.

It's the crotch flop sweat making the fuse smoke that gives my boy the edge.

Your continent is a pederast's/pedophile's paradise.

Again - blaming your continent's preponderance of child-rape on the US is typical. Never take responsibility for your region's CRIMES against humanity.

things change more slowly in these shit holes. one thing is for sure, thuogh, it is changing. that's what they fear and that's whty they've increased aggression. they know their way of life is dying off.

blame it on the internet.

>immigration's not a sexy department

To you maybe, I get a serious hard on over people who have had their houses blown up.

bombing hospitals without borders was the war crime he exposed.

Who gives a shit if it's "new?" It's dangerous.

I have all 3 of Rhode's books on it. I think you missed a key point:

The hard part was finding out it WAS possible. Not Uranium or Plutonium. Not fork or spoon.

Enrichment was a way to get ONE fissile material. A reactor is the other. A reactor makes enrichment redundant. The research required was what cost money.

4 trillion dollars later, America is still not safe.

You're aware of American history, right?

then i suggest you don't go to muslim countries. in the US, and most of the west, murder is punished.

Get off your phone and pay attention to class, kid. You're embarrassing yourself.

Oh, the hospital that kicked out all its patients to shelter Taliban fighters? THAT 'hospital?'

Ok.

yeah probably been too much on pol my fault

what you're saying is just as bad. are you muslim? yes? then yuo're a target. that's what you're suggesting.

can't you see that it's just a variation on the same theme?

I notice that isn't proof that being black in America was punishable by death.

That's kinda what they do. They help both sides

Perhaps he chose to avoid hurting all those people...

It is often the case in Israel where Palestinians are being forced to explode themselves by Hamas.

Twas a glorious movie

there was no law on the books but very few people were punished for kiilling them. they were considered chattel, property.

>Muslims and Jews are the same thing just different styles
Wow Muslimism sounds remarkably similar to Jewishism. The similarities don't stop there, what's the deal with Pork?

You're the reason why terrible shit happens, completely because you're too scared of being judged by others, so you preemptively call others 'conspiracy theorists' instead of actually considering something for yourself.

Bush did 9/11.........oh no wait, it was teh jews.

>this is NOT something new.
Then why are there native americans still alive in the united states?
why didn't the merricans kill all of the native americans?
why are there germans and japs still alive? U.S. could have continued to slaughter them.
why are there are no native Buddhists alive in afghanistan?

>Were the animals top keck, your the savages that want drugs and fuck 8 year olds. talk so much shit about Alah usnackbar. and your the biggest terrorist in latin america.

do you even know how medical doctors work?

The Jews rely on stupidity to continue their Jewry. Fortunate for them, there's plenty of fucking stupid people to help said Jewry.

>Trading cards.

I don't think anything else spells out the level of dumbing down this has been given than this.

Spain. you fool.

Dont look at me, Im a Canadian. Lumping us in is the same as calling Columbians Brazilians

Not sure what your fucking point is. Please restate request.

1) Party A attacks party B for being different.
2) Party A attacks party B for being different.
3) Party A attacks party B for being different.
4) Party A attacks party B for being different.
5) Party A attacks party B for being different.
6) Party A attacks party B for being different.
7) Party B decides Party A is dangerous and takes steps to defend itself.

You stand for the idea that Party B is 'just as bad' as Party A. That is morally retarded. Indefensible stupidity unworthy of further engagement.

nice try. why didn't the violence obsessed pig hating jews kill all the moslems when they had a chance? Mohammed sure made short of of every religion in arabia by the time he died.

for teh lulz. shouldn't you be on your knees praying somewhere?

there are native americans but most of them were killed off.

are you suggesting it's either zero of them left or it wasn't mass murder?

seems like you're just grasping at straws at this point.

any pics of that maria bitch?

Y not being punished for doing something is not the same as X being punished for being B

Why are we confusing religion and culture again?
Come on Cred Forums, I thought you'd at least spent a few years in school.

Hindus and Christians doesn't work out so great for Christians in India.
Hindus and Sikhs don't work out so well for Sihks in India.
Buddhists and Christians don't work out so well for Christians.
I won't even mention how any animism or precolumbian religions dos living side by side Christians.

Typical not accepting your degenerate faggots. you take advantage of the poor conditions the US has created for latin america

is this what counts as political debate around here?

Serial killing is soooo last century! Now it's all about mass-killing... Mass-killing sells news ad time quicker and for longer than a serial killer...

Yessir

yeah except it's more like

1) party a attacks party b for being different
2) party c attacks party b for being different
3) party d attacks party b for being different
4) party b attacks party b for no good reason
5) party e attacks party c for being different
6) party f attacks party a for being different
7) party d attacks party b for being different
8) party a attacks party b for being different
9) party b decides party a is dangerous

all the world except 'muricunts know this...

Dearborn is p nice tbqh fam. Nice Muslims and good kebab

don't be mean, it took really long to write it all down

Fuck the sandnigger. Green text some Maria Ricca shit. She looks like a slut.

Well, at least you were smart enough to back off your absurd claim.

There were always free blacks in America. There were always black slave owners in America. There was a unit of free black slave owners in the *Confederate Army.* Simply being black was not the same as being a slave.

Why do you race baiters have to operate in a fantasy land? Are you incapable of handling real history? Why does everything have to be black and white (pun intended) with you? You can't just refer to historical facts of slave trading or whatever, you have to exaggerate everything into a warped form so your supposed moral superiority is SUPER DUPER clear.

But if the issue was really so clear, then making the correct moral choice isn't really praiseworthy, is it?

The more intelligent discussions are on Reddit. Cred Forums is mostly for people with low IQ (like me in =87) who like fast food, fast entertainment and fast debates (like this one)

it clearly happened because some goat fucker with a sword sat in a cave and came up with some bullshit about hearing the word of god from the stupid cunt jibril, so he could go on a murderous rampage in medina and mecca.

shitty muslims copying their retarded idol causes suffering, they should be culled.

sorry it wasnt for you

Apparently, by refusing/ending treatment to deserving civilians in preference to helping terrorist savages.

It's the fucking religion of peace fagg0t, all of this is coincidence

i don't give a fuck about the black people. don't get me wrong

the point is you can't expect every place in the world to have the same "enlightened" laws that the US has.

and some of our laws, no doubt, will seem really fucked up a hundred years from now.

To the Yak dealership!

we already are faggot

Close...It's New Jersey

Hey faggots.

Are you all forgetting that Islam is a religion of conquest and that its followers worship an illiterate desert-dwelling pedophilic warlord?

Hmmmm?

Who is the faggot muslim apologist in this thread?

I really like this image

Calm down brown person. Nobody gives a fuck, they still look fucking stupid.

ew you said the r word

it didn't use to be this bad a bunch of years ago
now the whole board reads like youtube comments

i don't want to leave

Welp..

haven't heard that story

i thought it was wrong even back then but i bought them. it's fucked up to have trading cards about a war but there you go. they haven't done it since, afaik

>Nice Muslims
do not cry for peace when you should be uppermost

>Spain. you fool.

... I was being sarcastic. I thought that was obvious.

And it was Mexico. Mexico had already seceded from Spain by the time of the 1832 revolt against Bustamante that brought Santa Anna to power, who abolished the Mexican constitution and instituted military rule, which triggered multiple rebellions, including the one in Texas.

it would be better if turkey Sudan and Somalia could be in the ground zero ocean too

Then I misunderstood your initial point, and apologize for calling you a race baiter.

hey no problem, it happens