Jelly much, faggot?

Jelly much, faggot?

I'm not a faggot like you, so.... No?

Worst movie of 2016. The story, actors and director. Ain't even mad. Try harder faggot.

Shit movie, so why would I be jelly?

torrented it 2mo ago

Because your life is unfulfilled and pointless. Maybe some sneak peakage would perk you up a bit

Who watches DVD anymore? Learn to bluray

I don't give a shit about that I even thought it was a game at first plus if I wanted to see it I would just torrent it so No not really

I bet there are much worse films this year

Blu ray white ray who cares

Batman v superman *drops mic*

Doesn't exactly answer my question.

Movie has been on torrents for a month and in hd who gives a fuck about this shit dvd faggot

Why is that orc hoe so fine? I mean compared to her orc peers. They avatared us again.

I do. Thats the point

Then go watch it faggot

personally... I liked the movie. It was decent. I don't know why everyone is shitting on it. It was way better than Ghostbusters.

You telling me Draka wasn't hot af?

A steaming shit after a binder of tequilla and volcano hot tacos doused in lava is better than Ghostbusters. So that's not much of a compliment.
For me the plot for Warcraft was all over, the pacing was horrible, the acting of the humans were dry and pathetic. They tried to pack in too much and didn't know how to work with the time they had.

Maybe you expected worlds from it that they didnt deliver. Sucks when that happens. They need nerds to direct the movies.

Yeah but then again im into furries and pooping sex.

After the letdown of Warlords I have learned not to expect much from Blizz, but I had hope. I watched it and was let down severely.

And they did have nerds direct it, damn near everyone involved in it was a WoW player/fan.
Again I think they just tried to pack too much into too little time.

I would sacrifice my left nut for a Director's Cut

Plebs still using little plastic coasters to watch movies. Life must suck not have an unlimited 100/100Mbps connection.

Nope not in the least