Do girls actually like sex?

Do girls actually like sex?

serious question /b....

yes they do

Yo mama does.

Are you a virgin? Of course they do

sometimes i get the impression a lot of them dont. Or that you have to spend money and commit before they do

lol who cares?

It's coded in there dna like any other animal. There wouldn't be 7 billion+ humans on earth otherwise.

No. You are aiming to high. The young, high value women will never fuck someone that is not in their league

only a very small number of animals get pleasure from sex, this is not a good explanation, even more, it's wrong
humans however tend to find the act quite enjoyable

Yes, just not with you

>Do girls actually like sex?

This place is like a zoo, only instead of animals it's full of the biggest god damned losers on the planet.

Sure they do. I had the same impression but I was definitely wrong. Rape in my family gave me this misconception. They love sex, but that doesn't mean they're craving for it with every stranger they meet.

I also think they have way more pleasure than us, but that's definitely a personal opinion.

ikr?

Durrr, yeah. FFS, I thought summer was over.

Thats only the women you meet.

they do, just not with a loser like you. Kill yourself.

/thread

My gf does, she wants it more than I do generally. She's 6 years younger than me though, I'm 27 and she's 21.

Welcome home fuck face

It's all about the money and dancing

same here
my gf usually wants to fuck more than I do

Studies have shown that women only like sex if they orgasm. I have a counter question for you, would a man like sex if he never orgasmed?

So if animals dont enjoy sex, why do they breed then?

Not if you're my gf kek

my ex didnt like sex

Not that user, but if I had to take a guess, I think it's because of instincts and a need to breed rather than wanting to breed.

Also, checked.

This

yep :D

Of course they do. They enjoy it probably more than men do.

You just have to be:
1. decently attractive, at least to her eyes
2. relatively manly, because she's the pussy.
3. someone they are confortable or in love with

Lulz, but i KNOW you arent getting laid with different fine chicks on the regular either so fall back

that's your girlfriend dipshit of course she does dumbass of course that doesn't count.

The RETARDEDNESS on here

I said "commitment" as being one of my complaints. The question is do women enjoy sex without money or commitment being thrown in aka "being in love".

Of course a woman wants sex with you if you're in a relationship everyone fuckin knows that

Thought you had to be 18 or older to use this site

ITT: we dubs now

That's not true. What is true is that only humans and whales have sex recreationally.

And bonobos.

and ur mum

And here I thought that summerfags were gone...

You're an idiot.

No, they like the comfort, power and controll that goes along with it. So they play along.

yes. they just enjoy it in different ways than men.

that's what i was wondering