Can you recommend horror movies like Sinister? I like it when there are spirits and shit...

Can you recommend horror movies like Sinister? I like it when there are spirits and shit. I'm not into crime horror where there's a boring human serial killer doing their thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0080516/?ref_=nv_sr_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

babadook

Blair witch is quite okay if you follow the series

The Conjuring

Me too. The strangers and funny games made me myself want to murder those stories. I wanted to anthroporphize them, and murder them.

Jessabelle had a surprisingly fantastic story.
Not annabelle,
Jessabelle.

The Ring, I guess, if it's at all possible you haven't heard that a thousand times.
A Tale of Two Sisters.

I guess the Forest was ok.
As was The Haunting in Conneticut, 1 and 2

I have The Haunting in Conneticut. Now I know I should watch it.

Cabin Fever. fuck so good.

Not really a movie but hey until dawn is a fucking fantastic horror game especially with Halloween creeping up i suggest either picking it up or just watch cutscenes off of youtube

Oh yeah. If you liked sinister, definitely watch the sinister 2, haunting in conneticut 1 and 2, and the conjuring, and the ring.
You have seen the Ring, haven't you?

The innkeepers. I bet you'd like the innkeepers.

As much shit as 1408 gets it wasn't THAT bad

of course i've seen the ring, also sinister 2.

made it half way through then got too bored.

a bunch of irrational fucks running around the forest. wat.jpg

are you serious? its shit

You uncultured cuck. Until dawn was fantastic.

Cool, ok, then woman in black, Dead Silence, V/H/S (those last two are on netflix, too)

So you saw the Grudge then, too? Did you see the Silent Hill movie? The original? I think it was as good as the Ring, and I'm kind of one of those people that think the Ring is just...the paragon of supernatural horror.

The changeling, Partly responsible for me being as fucked up as i am today, Traumatised me as a child. imdb.com/title/tt0080516/?ref_=nv_sr_1

mama

dont watch this

Yep saw Grudge.

I have played every single Silent Hill game so of course I watch the movie as soon as it's out.

The Ring is kind of meh to be honest.

yeah lol i watched the trailer watch out for badabadook

its shit

A Serbian Film

Fap Fap Fap

The Posession of Michael King is one that I thought was underrated.

THE TAKING OF DEBORAH LOGAN

bye.

predictable unscary shit counting only on jumpscares, YEAAAH SOO GOOD, you have some low standards

This isn't Cred Forums